Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Revised Rules
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm 
Regular

Here are the RULES you must abide by.

1) You can talk about your role outside this thread.

2) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always next round.

3) Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your vote/unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count.

4) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1.

5) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

6) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not.

7) You must post at least once every other Day phase. If you do not you will either be replaced or I will kill you.

8) Day will last 24 hours. Night will last until all night roles have finished.

9) DO NOT SHOW SCREENSHOTS OF PMs!

10) NO FLAMING

11) Winning sides. It IS allowed, however you must do it in a respectful, REAL way. No flaming someone or calling them names because they don't agree with you. If you wish to win someone over to your side and get them to vote for who you are voting for, feel free. Just do it in a respectful, mature manner.

12) You MUST check your role and report to the mod that you are aware of your role within 12 hours after all roles have been sent out. Failure to do so, will result in your replacement or immediate death.

13) When silenced, you may not communicate about the game in ANY WAY AT ALL. No speaking, typing, texting, or gesturing. Any other form of communication you can think of, is also prohibited.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]