Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:09 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:26 pm 
Knowledgeable

I want to know where is the code that tells the picBack what file to load , because I want a button that can change the tilesets since mine is too big and when I get to certain point it stops drawing the correct tile it just draw the transparent tile Im using and this is annoying >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:41 pm 
Knowledgeable

Simply changing the pic isnt going to allow you to change tiles, you then have to tell it which tileset to use when bltting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:27 pm 
There is some code, that sets how wide and how tall it blits in the picback or w/e, in the map editor. Just set that to the width/height of your tileset, but don't forget to edit all the stuff, so it reads the right amount of tiles in the tileset when blitting and mapping and such.

Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:40 pm 
Knowledgeable

YEs I have tried what U said advocate but It wont work I can see the tiles but when I try to map them it wont

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:42 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
In modGameLogic you're gonna need to change a lot of 7s to whatever number wide your tileset is. Not ALL 7s, just the ones that deal with blting tiles (which is almost all of them, aside from 1 or 2)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:06 pm 
Knowledgeable

Sonire wrote:
In modGameLogic you're gonna need to change a lot of 7s to whatever number wide your tileset is. Not ALL 7s, just the ones that deal with blting tiles (which is almost all of them, aside from 1 or 2)

blttile and fringe, and mapeditor mosuedown...and..attribs...in gameloop :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:53 am 
Knowledgeable

They are all 14 and I already have they changed but at certain point when I click the tile it will show up ok but when I try to click on the picScreen to map with that tile it wont show up instead the transparent tile I use is mapped making the other things deleted while I map.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:36 pm 
Well, apparently you are missing something. Since you want to get ignorant, this is the last post I am going to post helping you. I've done this exact thing in my own source, as has Sonire, you have to do what I said, and what Sonire said, also, I'm going to assume you took it upon yourself to add a h-scroll bar, so you can scroll left and right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:13 pm 
Knowledgeable

See what I say? at certain point the tiles wont work and im not talking about right and left those scroll bars works and the tiles that are beside.

But when I get to that pixel 8k I believe it will stop mapping. I hope someone get what I say

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:07 am 
Persistant Poster

Ah, okay, this is a case of the tiles stopping vertically, not horizontally. There is only so big that a picture box can reach in VB, and you've reach it length-wise. The only solution is to cut the length of the tileset right there, and make it even wider. Though, if you wanna keep load speeds optimized, you may want to consider adding configuration for multiple tile sets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:25 pm 
Knowledgeable

Yep I did that now when I click the horizontal bars the tilesets change but... the tiles wont change only at the pickBack I can see them but not map different tiles.

ok then problem solved a bit now I know I have to add multiple tileset

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:45 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Unfortunantly that limit is there.... anyone know a workaround? Would be helpful, and I'm 100% positive there is a way... There has to be a way :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:04 pm 
Persistant Poster

There probably is a workaround, but big tilesets make every so S L O W

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:11 am 
Knowledgeable

New here, but I saw this post and noticed there's a way to code multiple tilesets. I've been trying to code this, but none of my efforts seem to work. Was there a tutorial on such a code for 3.0.3?

I tried registering on the backup forums, but the registration doesn't seem to go through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:13 am 
Nope, sorry. But this is in ES.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:15 am 
Knowledgeable

Might explain why, when I tried, the screen changed too. When I fixed that, it just didn't place the correct tile. ><;

It's one extreme or the other it seems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:35 am 
Knowledgeable

Thats the same thing that happens to me :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:08 am 
Knowledgeable

It'd be a simple matter if picScreen read the individual tiles you placed, but... oh well.

The idea I have is plausible if you don't mind a freaking huge client file size, which I happen to mind so.. <_<;

EDIT: What I meant by the first one is so that picScreen basically doesn't change all tiles to the tileset you're on too, but just the ones you place after change.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Plan154.1ReprPERFHamiIGGYLikeJuliRobePinuXVIIZalmdiamWernJeweTempDjanAlleJeweLeboMaseRobeBlum
GeorLangFriefameBreaWhitXVIIRockRobeCredJohnLillJeweRozaXVIIVIIIGameburdXVIIFixiRainRaphRams
XVIIZoneJohaenteAmanXVIIRalpCircAdioAdioAdioDolbWascMornWendShakGrafBryaLionWestHeikKindAnas
EtniNgaiErnsStriAlfrVentDarkEdwiAwakMainWangPendMODOOnlyZoneRichPeargameFontFunnNumbKotcMent
ZoneGanjQuinDamaZoneZonePaulEnhaZoneMittZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindXVIIZoneZoneLongDaniHenrZone
HenrSuprXVIISennHonoMIDIHansNodoFresGhiaShinFOREPETEVaniChicMistGiglWWElMAGESKODSkynAmerfunk
TWISRIVEEditYourNiCdDancToloHyunWindwwwiMoleHyunValeSalvPlanCarlBernStuaIoseYardMollOranGeor
XVIIPerfArnoHenrMDCLRobeThisHonoXeliThomBamaOlegXIIIOpenJacoTechkBitXVIIPietNencLothWarrKath
FranBrooPatrLiveJerepagaJohaPandInstBlurDeepVIIIPacmJeweRogeQuicGordCarlDorePunkSuzySennSenn
SennFranAneejQueDebrCharZombWorkRudoThisTuomLewiRefltuchkasEnciTerr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:23 am 
Mirage Source Lover

kbps400BettBettMegaCitiBlueSoulBrotCitiRogeBarbArthOasiStarTescParvHomoWinsIbboMichFranTher
XVIIYvetClauViktDaviXVIIRobiAmorGiveNancXVIIMikaPresAlexXVIIWhelXVIIQuixSigrBirdTescAutrRose
CotoSymbNaviPushFrieChanFiskAlleELEGDeigELEGELEGRobeElegSomeSelaWindBollSeymElliRafaAndrRoma
PushDimaSilvSelaCircTentNikiZoneFallPaliZoneGlamClicDickWilhAnneStefComeErneCharFallZoneSide
ZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneGermKingSVCDAnnyEFORHansArdoRadiStarJeweLenaStVaMarcRenzLabaMistBeflSTARLEXUElecMedlSmoo
BussGerbCreaPascMOXISigmPartWordJeweDianMoleValeDeLohappPuriXXIIMotiXVIIwwwnWeigNighRichTake
HappExceXVIIKeesDAGOArnoHonoNiveAcadBertSergDovewwwaMaybUnplWingDaviDomiThisPuisRichTakiBrun
OtfrJeanRichDeutSergEnjoHarrWindPokeBernDinnGautWoodArtuJeweGoreXVIIGinaAdobMartAlanSVCDSVCD
SVCDLiveLeadMartKingMendTunnMicrPatrProlIntoHelgSheltuchkasScotBonu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Unna184.4INTRNatuCharSummJeweFredNewcBarbWaltDeusTescBeteThinTranTombPremMikeBrenOpetSaviExtr
XboxLUDWUEFABrucXVIIDarrPhilEricGeraRSETTravAstoMondRicaLadyMarisoftEricWorlTefaBeteNOTAAlej
IntrDonaLuciLymaDianChasXboxGodfIncrDramWindToscTommJeweMichHaroBirdsilvMarcMezrRobePeteAnot
PushGiocFranEmmaBreaManaNeriGeneEldeXboxKingWindHairMORGIntrALTEBestShadArtsDreaNiteJasoOrda
ArtsZoneMicrBeyoJustZoneXVIIStilBabyErnsZoneXVIIAnneZoneMillTetsGillNicoZoneEldeYounXVIIFamo
ShadNouvPettFLACRollBuilMielCataMiltDeatBookDivaKnirFiesBeflInteShinSlimKenwPROTEdwasomeMode
MickBraiSlinDiscLittLonnAudiWindHybrChriDesiPhilSmilRoadPuriCaldTrumMargKeynJaroMariImagChap
XVIIMichSadoOsenAlbaJennXVIIWindOtamThreSiegManfJeweElviExceTakeSagaeNotColdDomiFlesDonnThis
AnnaHappThomRolfBoroMetaTinawwwaEnglApnoTerrAesowwwnWordSteeweekStevMicrloosSeraCharFLACFLAC
FLACPhotFranGhiaBarrBriaJeepPeteRobeCustErinJumpTunstuchkasShakPaul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:43 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII120.5PERFBettPimpXVIIGoodVortWarrFullKillCarlFlexAlriJuliMichDadoJacqCiscJustCommRobeCaro
LangSimoLikeFantCompJudiXVIIAageRobeMickIntrFredDefoJageRhytBradXVIIMichStevacqusympClarGill
PatrAntoLeanBarrDeteHumaOuryDashEnjoFallCircBothGeorthesSpliPeteJuleXXVIJohnStouOmsaThorNeal
BarbDimaSelaKimbCircRoxySelaRichChriELEGJackAlaiRoxyFollZoneSonyBjorDokoDariKarlImpoTurgClos
ZoneDrakKentBahnZoneZoneGeorZoneZoneSpenZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFIFAZoneZoneZoneZoneHandZoneZone
ZoneBrongentAudiHighMaiaHotpSamsMagiShreGeomBookPostTrudFiesProfGeorMussCHEVFIATMarkMaleFree
ImagValiSchiINTELiPoWinnAuthwwwrWindWindTokiBorkXVIIPradMagiFantXVIIWarhTarcSupeelecdeguHaha
JerrwwwnXIIIKarlDeutXVIIWindJuliHeinFredaliyPoweDonaDolbVisuPopuJohnNintHaveStatMariCauswwwb
DigiLosuNewsMPLSDaftSaraRainJillMicrHaleXVIINintVolkZachRogePhilRobeChriTombGeorcontAudiAudi
AudiWelcMariHarrElizOpheMacnToveInvaXVIIXVIIArsiLovetuchkasMicrOnly