Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Why not...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:35 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
My name is Rian (sounds like Ryan, but my parents made sure I was unique, bastards). I've been here for a very long time, almost since the beginning but not quite. I've been involved in many projects around this corner of the internet. Once upon a time (about half a year before konfuze) I ran an online game making community with my project called DIMCE (Destined Industries MMORPG Creation Engine). It was closed source, but it was pretty popular. It featured seamless scrolling maps and a very customizable GUI. I also had several revisions of a game called Midgard, most of which used MS 3.0.3 as a base. One used the source of a PW clone made by Bradyok. But no version of Midgard was as successful as my first attempt which used UberRPG and had about 15-20 players around the clock. I have been inactive as far as game projects go for quite a long time now.

Outside of the game/nerd world, I am a very liberal pot-smoking, ginger bastard. I love talking politics and religion. I consider myself an atheist, but since that word offends 99.9% of my God loving state (Tennessee) I usually call myself an agnostic pantheist. :)

*continues to SMOAK MOAR*