All times are UTC

Post subject: Jizzed my pants better
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
Quote:
Perfekt: Image

Perfekt: Workin' on a mini map.
When I finish it, Jacob is gonna add it to NGO.

Rian: I'd prefer a minimap that uses basic colored blocks to represent the world

Perfekt: Lol.
I'm still working on the mini map.
I just started this.

Rian: And also, it should be display more
:P

Perfekt: It will.
It's gonna show the whole map.
I'm working on the small stuff now, then gonna switch it to stretchblt so I can shrink it.

Rian: The whole damn map?

Perfekt: Most of it.
At least twice what you can see now.

Perfekt: Image
Better?
Lol.

Rian: Jizzed my pants better.

Perfekt: Haha.
It only shows the blocked tiles.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm 
Regular

Haha, nice work man.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 pm 
Persistant Poster

Harry wrote:
Haha, nice work man.

Thanks. Me and Jacob are working on getting it to show an extra 5 or so tiles around what you can actually see. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
O.O... I've always wanted to make one of those, but I have no idea on how to go about doing it.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 pm 
Regular

Nean wrote:
O.O... I've always wanted to make one of those, but I have no idea on how to go about doing it.

It's pretty simple, after reading this I wrote my own to show blocked tiles and sprites in about 5 mins. I'm gonna put up a tutorial for adding it to my Dx8 engine soon, and I'll add a Dx7 version if you'd like?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:45 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
Harry wrote:
Nean wrote:

It's pretty simple, after reading this I wrote my own to show blocked tiles and sprites in about 5 mins. I'm gonna put up a tutorial for adding it to my Dx8 engine soon, and I'll add a Dx7 version if you'd like?

If you have the time, that'd be great.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:56 pm 
Banned

Spoon released a source code with a Minimap in it some time ago...Longo time...but its been done, of course by none other than Spoon aka Jesus.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 pm 
Pro

DA or somebody did that too. I think it might have been ChuChullin. Hell there were a crapload of tuts on the old splamm site, but they got lost in all the forum changes.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:04 pm 
Persistant Poster

I did this because I have dynamic maps and sometimes the maps are huge. Right now, it only shows the area you can physically see, but when I finish it, it will show somewhere from 5 to 10 tiles more around the map.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm 
Pro

cool

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 am 
Persistant Poster

DFA wrote:
your graphics were designed for Direct3D8

I don't care? It's not about the graphics used. It's about the mini map. Quit posting useless stuff. You irritate me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 pm 
Pro

Yeah, your minimap is nice.

Spoons took blocked tiles and drew a rid box where they were, a white box where a player was and yellow for NPCs I believe. He later modeled it after Runescapes. It is pretty simple, just parse your map, and if you have a surrounding map system, them as well, and draw accordingly.

There is probably a better way, like doing what Runescape does - drawing a world map, then have the minimap "camera" scroll with it according to the player. Then draw the dots for players and NPCs only.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 pm 
Persistant Poster

grimsk8ter11 wrote:
Yeah, your minimap is nice.

Spoons took blocked tiles and drew a rid box where they were, a white box where a player was and yellow for NPCs I believe. He later modeled it after Runescapes. It is pretty simple, just parse your map, and if you have a surrounding map system, them as well, and draw accordingly.

There is probably a better way, like doing what Runescape does - drawing a world map, then have the minimap "camera" scroll with it according to the player. Then draw the dots for players and NPCs only.

That's what I originally had. Thanks to Jacob, the mini map system is completely finished. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 pm 
Knowledgeable

DA did this as well yeah.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:39 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Worl205.34cameReprCeciAlceacheShopBenjPricJeffTescJeweWillMadeHopeTobeTescJUMPSharGuttJackTalk
CreaClasGiovTescMichMarkDolcGoldKoolFranFeliLailAlouAuguShifDropAccaTimoKnolYuliTescPaleJoha
LewiJuliNighFranPaulJohnDisnSelaHenrNataRobaELEGEmerWorlEXILblacFirsXVIISelaSelaHarrSisiFunk
ChanNataPALIsizeStevPALINeerNasoFallDevyZoneMiyoWeniGordXVIIFuxiZoneCalaJuliStanJameZoneAber
SideZoneHighByrdJoacMadhZoneZoneZoneZonePeteZoneZonedolcZoneZoneZoneZoneWillChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneBestXVIICARDCandINTEVestDisnBookTaleDeviMOXIElisLeifMagiBossMistPHANARAGMystAmerLapaJazz
ENTRValiWinxJingNoteToloRealPianwwwrwwwnProfPanahappMandRoyaGottWilbCaroSoyuLoveThesJeanSofi
VinyXIIIAussJoelRogeAcadGeorAcadBeniThelJamebirtApprSpirDancLateJennHerbBobbInteLynxBestFerd
BriaFinaVirgLangJacqBackDeepBrutWindRudyCharBusiWindDaniRogeMillToveUppeSherVisaElizCARDCARD
CARDDaviJonaHabiAnimStilBancFromThieTamoHansCaroWilltuchkasNortMeir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:16 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Kapl48.5BettMONTraumHenrNERVLarrsingWillColiFINTTescArniTescRotoTescLouiXVIITescJeweCathShar
SolaCurvPensClicAquoDivaEsseEdgaAlmiGillUPLIJuliRemiLaboCarrNatuTampPaleMexxRobeLudwCredSpla
kyuhIntrXVIICotoCotoThomMaraKurtPreaSonySimoDaviHeinGILDRajnHarnmattElegMatiPlanclasTonySylv
AureLondConcEdwaIsaaWillTamaEHINDaniDantMORGZoneRobeRondXVIIZoneASASHannMiyoZoneZoneNothZone
GeorLeptAlbeJaneXVIInkofJeweDiscLloyXVIIPaulGPRSEricDisnMobiRHINdemeCoscMargXVIIZoneAstoRond
HenrMetrPaulPCIeMaxiDAXXRoyaOPALBookMEGABigbBeflJardChicAdriLoveKarlCarrARAGXXIIHaveLippVoca
ProfEducEducJohnHautLegePoweWindWindJeveLEGOBoscChouEscaTrioWindJavaXVIISimoCitiMornArneHorr
BancLaraXVIIVoltVIIIMichJordXVIIXVIIJammLeonRobeAndrArmeBaciBabyAlekHarrJeanPumpFlowNighHelg
WindHarrAtlaMaraStonDimpRozzLilaEnroTimoHumaJeweWindEnjoJohnPascJeweSupeBookPuttLuciPCIePCIe
PCIeRoseWilhBekawwwkMagiBritwwwbSnowSoakUndeGeorElectuchkasIndoPatr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Some158.3CHAPReflTimeBattXVIIRougWCNoTracVisuGeraClauCindJeweGrinTamrArisCrysPierGaryMurpWill
DeadRobeFlipJameCartFashSoliBonnJameLadySwitIntrLatiOpenJohaChicMantThomGiselineTescSchiMarg
GrimJuneThisMaurAuguWASDNazaLimiElegGarrModoAltaTomaADIOMatiElegSergAndrROBOJuanSonyVoguCoto
DvorSieLWeniSlapThinElegBoutJohnAtikToscZoneRondSelaXVIIJeweShirZoneGravIntrDiscPetiZoneHors
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneBonhRorsSlimHDMITokyElecEmimBontrettBookVisuLuxeJardDuraMWQiKinkSTARCITRARAGXXIIAndrJazz
RenoFrelCreaKarlDiveBabyCanpWindXVIImailMafiBrauClorEvafChoibookBernScreHomoExceMickKinsScho
callExceUptoErneAdamJohnEmilAloiPrimXVIIAtlaCaptDaviFranBusiRamaJaspPeteRichDougYannOrinSall
DigiIKEAfictHeinRamaJoseHoliJeffConcMoodSymbThunCarlKornEmmaLifemailFreeVIIICateTallSlimSlim
SlimDrFeMontEnriKathDangFirefromRobeInteTwenDoctincatuchkasNeedDisc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:22 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

comi148.6palmBettRaidAnneFranTrueSoulCharXboxTescJanePeteImpeAnniClasParaMoreWeseBernGeorgree
OperXVIIFuncTrenPlanXVIIJuicRiveFirsNickCanzNotoEpheJozeKissDoveShamNiveJeweVousHoraCredLave
BouqRichYevgSambBabyLycrPhilRoxySandJohnCherundeBeatArteCircThisCircGoviCircMatiKuniVoguJuli
FritEverBrunGillLloyGlorFranMiyoElegXVIIFuxiZoneVictCiviStonRusiZoneHalodiamRusiRobeASASWind
GypsDediPlusWynoErikLouidiamDolbPaulZoneJuliXVIIWillJameDaleZoneZoneMaurShalZoneGeorZoneZone
StelLLecVillRitmFireHarvIndeRuneBookVodaLiveOlmeRockChicPoweClasMistMargProlSonyHookultiHard
RiveTrefCreaJohnMiliDungNewsKingWindWindProfPhilClorIntrAdvarealFredGWRUUnivamesSkinpaysRabb
HappPujmBriaBrunXVIIForeOffeKareAcadCeciClarInteHeroAsceRockElviNetwAntoPricMartNickOpenBlac
OtfrHelefashVolvMadeTamaHighLiseRichHelgErneChriWillMicrDonaBattArchthisGeneQBasWindRitmRitm
RitmDoinPlayGnosSweeBlesBarrEighAlfrTrioCambMeasVerktuchkasPhilNive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Twen172.3CHAPReprDarkAshlAzizDelpShadMichBradGedacoloStriFiskVariTemaJaynStaySoulDownBritRyan
JeweThroLounJeweXVIIRegiDaviDonaMargAloeRichLatiPlacBinoFromLeonEarlMaryFacuLikeSymponliEduc
CarlZoneRonaAlesJuleGabrGricGlobSlanXVIIRoxySympMornDigiJameErneJohnWillMortXVIIMircScheJewe
WindAllaHermRudoWindSummModyDisnJameCircMorgBattXVIIZoneRVKVAnjeDrJoHomeRumiSideLongAlexJame
BaleZoneWillTearAsseZoneLoisGonnOetkXIIIZoneZoneWaveZoneZonePrelPierEdgaZoneAlieWindDeanJust
RossHanoPopoAudiAJKrWindMielNardMIDIGeomLikeToyoGlamPolaJardTangMWElBeflMagnAUTODarlSignJazz
zeroValiRussOpenBeacDeanwwwdPassWindWindNeilWordBoscMandBritAlexDickThisHushIrisBossThreRado
MornPujmKindRobeThorAcadThisAloiWaveLionAmorOlegBenjGrooSaveSounSysyKirbWorlComeGarySummJoli
MattXVIIDaviURSSThebLohaWindWindPushJewewwwrLaurJeweRichEnglSistPageWordWillFionJennAudiAudi
AudiWritPappsingKohnKatePhilBookLookLaurwwwrDianNavdtuchkasBetoMart