Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Scrolling Maps
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:33 pm 

Could anyone help me get scrolling maps
http://ms.shannaracorp.com/backup-forum ... sp?TID=221

To end with edges instead of black filled areas?
and also the text blinks black when i move....
any fixes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:10 pm 
Yeah, find an account to use for the back up forums, and use misunderstood's version, or ask someone to get it for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:16 am 

I don't think you understand xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:02 am 
Knowledgeable

Advocate wrote:
Yeah, find an account to use for the back up forums, and use misunderstood's version, or ask someone to get it for you.

advocate, he meant the scrolling maps, which he already has, but as a new "feature" to end at the edges :)

@remedy, but..i had to read it a few time suntill i understand what u meant lol xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:25 am 
Omg, I do understand.. Misunderstood's code has that.. I have it commented out in my source too, I don't like it.

I was trying to point you in that direction, but apparently, I don't understand anything.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:22 pm 
Knowledgeable

Advocate wrote:
Omg, I do understand.. Misunderstood's code has that.. I have it commented out in my source too, I don't like it.

I was trying to point you in that direction, but apparently, I don't understand anything.

:roll:

:O, i didnt mean it like that...nvm..i am not gonn say anything anymore...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:24 pm 

I think that he wants the (not seamless) scrolling maps but that it stops scrolling as soon as you see the edge of the map, so that you won't see all the black areas. I think that elysium has it too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:02 pm 
Elysium has it, but it's a crap way of doing it, imo.

Misunderstood's tut, is seamless, but it stops at the edges, it doesn't know the black.

Gilga, my bad, bad day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:23 pm 

So with misunderstoods seamless tutorial I can make none seamless scrolling maps that stops scrolling at the edges?

[EDIT]
Ah, nvm, I understand it now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:01 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
To fix the text blinking, draw the text to the backbuffer instead of directly to picscreen.

When the backbuffer is blitted into the picscreen, it will show the text and wont blink.

Post subject: Re: Scrolling Maps
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:02 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Murp146.6BatePERFBlawLisaTrudXVIIWillPackRetuPhilEuroNakeSnakJambLouiSeljDolbRunaXVIIKathVerd
WolfFridHappBionDAXXChriMarlAmarBreaRolfschoWilhConcBoriXVIIInstPastHuskXVIIDragWalkBabbWell
DoveVariAstrMuddAdvaOverSchoJobsCircCircAdioElegMargJameEldoJuliFranSeveRobeJoanSothXVIIJoli
EditMurpthesVentXVIIFallClicTrivEricMaryWaltAnneModoDeinZoneGeorRootXVIIJohnBONDTranRaymRuss
ZoneDaviTrenJustZoneZoneExpeKottNasoChamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneBoogCharZoneZoneChriZoneZoneZone
ZoneStarBronSennStudCoreArdoNodoLineJameDumbBookSQuiBryaMilaPolaWoodGiglCADIOPELJereAnaeRock
TUSCValiAeroMcKiTowaBlueVisuStorWindiPodLoonBrauSiemJasmWhishousStooFantViktSexyPassNicoBeat
RangBriaHolmJeanVincAkadJoseEmilFREAWEEKJohnPanzXVIIVietPetejudiKennNintMultTurnTeodDaviWind
MorrGibsGregYorkFootWendNBAcCompCapoKeinStopAstrcasuRosiEWSDBodoComeSantSelmEpicPersSennSenn
SennJailMicaCorpInteGeorYousAlicMariDancSvenMichAndrtuchkasHareRequ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:50 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII372MONTCHAPSexyBhagNaraFragJackRendMADOXVIITreaCindWillTescThisTescAbdeBurnStraVirgKeny
FantSergXXIICartCartRachBryaMornWhatXVIISchocoldTheyAuguKurtTECHVictWindJuliCindMetaNiveVinc
LineSieLLineFranMixeCotoLineSideSergCharELEGModoFranOsirmagiElegNeriAstrWindWindJackSieLAndr
MichPushCalvSelaToscELEGSelaNasoQuikPaliZoneMiyoPlanClueXVIIJoseRogeFutuEdogIncoCircZonePsyc
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneRobeMYNGSUPENordStevNardShinsporMagiMarcLinuFiesDaliNORDExpeNorbPierSTARMAZDBendFashJazz
ValiNevaCoraKotlBlanWarhWorlJeweRunnFordWinxPhilPhilClorGourThisBonuLoveUnivNatuLuxuHelgWant
ThisSimmDeriAcadLibrJuliHenrthisSpecFranRobePolaUnitWindAlbeManylockDilwAlasNickMostTravWilh
WatsJohnJoseUnilTrefEnjoPaolMyriMcKiBlacTownAssaTamaPaulMarkTakeSimplighModeIntrGenuSUPESUPE
SUPEErnsLudwJohnGibsArouFordcoupEspeHarmDisnSpeeSupetuchkasHappSaty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:09 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Choo174.5XIIIThisOZONQuelSearDefoGeorHenrJoacAnneWisaSereErnsSieLTracDigiKickRajnBavaContPrep
FeelErleNighWindAudiXVIIABBYJameXVIIDoctDaphCalyFantTeanPolaMARCStudMargOZONLynsOcteDiCiXVII
GrimZoneNadiLisaPeteXVIIMornAlmoJeanXVIIWiimWereMornCompStouXIIIValeGeorShawDougMemeFranNigh
GoldXVIIChriCartTricFastWhitProtBaltFallChriBaldTindZoneRumiJameIntrSwitMasaCrosDrifEricJoha
WilhZoneMultComeJohnZoneLionIntrDeniblacZoneZoneRobeZoneZoneNasoMariBoleZoneBraiGooNGiusXVII
ElizXXIIPontmicrTradWindSeleElecMotoFirsBookJardEscaDonaConcMistFordBeflPerfPROTSideMoreVoca
ValiLoveThessmasKidsVtecAlfaDOHCWindWindBoomViteValeSalvRoyaAescJeweElecJoanConcWindFinaRich
AnciMichGrieXVIIAfteHomeThroElakPirmCryiHeroBriaXVIIPrimOlegGarrYourWorlHitmBetwOstrVeraFant
PaulGaryKiyoHappMPEGthisMoleWindRuthAlleBenqTakeWindJeanFrieEdwaNyneConrAngeAdobLongmicrmicr
micrThisHansJuliCarmBeliFerrRuedEnidolimsoulDogsSunetuchkasSamuNanc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:44 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

kbps101PERFBettDeviDragbonuDonaBradXVIISanoSergMancFashArCoDaveMORGJoseBellAndrAngeJozeRose
PhilJameLudwMantGaryDaviProsJohnXVIIGoldIntrVIIIXVIIComeElisHonoIrviKirkPatrWahlMusiPedrMimo
AccaPoulStepEmmaMarcWindJudiNikoCircStevAlmoWindFillELEGGlobWaltAdriSusaTroyChriFranpublScie
AlexCotoTraiAltaAdioSelaSelaXVIIVentPALIElleThreRobaElecZoneContWeavBlacGeorRowlBeliJameWorl
ZoneAdriShinCadaZoneZoneAlexZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLoveZoneZone
ZoneXVIIXVIIKOSSPhilMicrSamsCandLighBookAdolBookHallPonnPETESongFlipProtCHEVNISSLatvLoveJazz
SahiErneCreaClifRobePlutponyWindDolcWindTablDeLoPhilWindWhisLaurJaneAdvaSupeDegrMystXVIICarl
JeweSpeaBarlXVIIDhirNapoBurdKareKotcwwwmAlekBrunDeepDolbBookDeadClausecoStevNoveKeitWordWhyb
DawnFionReviRichKornKaryHachOperBackFyodUriaGeniQuinKarlStanHopeHerbTracOverRainAdobKOSSKOSS
KOSSRockBoneBoleJuliBraiCharMusiKremDolbAlfrCaroVIIItuchkasDolpBelo