Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:40 am 

Well, I see one in a forum,what it's going to make a payd engine, based in bevrias engine (so,in mirage)...Yeah,there is stupid people what,in fact,IS GOING TO PAY HIM to use the engine...

It's possible?Or it's ilegal?

He isn't giving credit also.

Sorry if it's in the wrong forum,for say the true...I don't know where to put it xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:48 am 
Pro

Google Talk: asrrin29@gmail.com
Mirage Source 3.0.3 and 3.0.7 are public domain and have no restrictions on how they can be used. Only the graphic files from these sources are under copyright. An individual is free to do whatever they want with the source, even charge money for it. While most of us credit Mirage Source out of respect, it technically is not required for these sources. MSE 1 & 2 however, do have limited restrictions on them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:54 am 

Well...Somebody know what engine uses Bevrias?

(the 1 & 2, or the new free ones?)

The engine it's bevrias source based.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:12 am 
Knowledgeable

Is the engine based on Berivas Source?

Figure it out by compating it with a 3.0.3/7 and a MSE1/2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:21 am 
Submit-Happy

Bevrias wasn't released as public domain I think.

William could do something about it if he wanted.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:16 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Bevrias can charge all they want to use their engine, it's well within their rights.

He doesn't need to give credit.

MSE1 and 2 do not have restrictions involving money or usage. You can do whatever the hell you want with them, as long as you change the graphics.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:19 pm 
Submit-Happy

Dave wrote:
Bevrias can charge all they want to use their engine, it's well within their rights.

He doesn't need to give credit.

MSE1 and 2 do not have restrictions involving money or usage. You can do whatever the hell you want with them, as long as you change the graphics.

Learn to read Dave.

Someone is using William's old engine Bevrias as a base for their own engine, and charging for it.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:23 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Learn to read robin, someone's paying to use Bevrias.

Quote:
Yeah,there is stupid people what,in fact,IS GOING TO PAY HIM to use the engine...

If franqetesh learned to write, we wouldn't have this problem :)

Either way, "Yes it's possible; Yes it's legal" is the proper answer to his thread, so shut up.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:39 pm 
Submit-Happy

Dave wrote:
Learn to read robin, someone's paying to use Bevrias.

Quote:
Yeah,there is stupid people what,in fact,IS GOING TO PAY HIM to use the engine...

Either way, "Yes it's possible; Yes it's legal" is the proper answer to his thread, so shut up.

Why do you bother arguing when I'm always right?

franqetesh wrote:
what it's going to make a payd engine, based in bevrias engine

They're making an engine using Bevrias that you'll have to pay for.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:16 pm 
Persistant Poster

Someone go and post the Bevrias source on the forums and tell them all not to be such mugs.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:17 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: anthony.fleck@gmail.com
Girls, girls.. It's both legal and illegal to make people pay.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:18 pm 

Dave wrote:

Man...I sayed what somebody it's making a engine with bevrias,what it would be only for VIP users...And,as a commentary, I sayed what there is people so stupid to pay this man.

Learn to read you xD.

Well, I don't want to make a "fight" (lol)...

Is it legal using Bevrias to pay?... (here is where William needs to appear xD)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:15 pm 
Persistant Poster

Technically yes it is legal :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:41 pm 
Submit-Happy

Are anyone else's smilies messed up?

:shock: :mrgreen: :| :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: 8)

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:54 pm 
Knowledgeable

yes... :P :oops: 8) :cry: :lol: :x :evil: :roll: :twisted: :?: :idea: :!: :| :shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:02 pm 
Submit-Happy

The new sprites are 17x15 yet they're still trying to fit into a 15x15 space on the left of a new post.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:46 pm 
Knowledgeable

Bevrias is based on Elysium/Konfuze, so MS 303.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:47 pm 
Submit-Happy

I know that, I'm talking about the license William release Bevrias with.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:15 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Wilk219.3CHAPSincAlanJeweJustRennFlasJaneXVIITescChamDunsAlaiShinDorsDormBarbWindXVIIStabVeni
OZONLouiOmegYvesDentHomeKeitBernGlenHandSleeFabrYourVoguGuccSallAlanGarnFranWillAgatViveDiad
GezaWINXHUMMXIIISnowXIIIWindCollmattmicrgradPaliJazzRobeNaroChriMarkmattJorgXVIISympGlenJewe
WindHowaJameHeroRobeWindAbelBrotXVIIWindJohnMaxiDropJeweLouyRighJameWallRHINFredWindCrowArts
ArtsGardArtsdiamStatVIIIErleMikeDansAlicIntrStepMasaStucSongStouAndrDolbGarmDekkExacComeElto
StorLeinDepoInduMadeAgneBoscRoyaBookSafeBookTropBradShinVIIIOlmeOlmefirswwwnSTARdtugAxelJazz
ArroSouvPinnHautCannToyoJeweWindwwwrSaleXIIIPhilViteMexxFrisMondMoleWondImmaFantPrelBrucBonu
TOEFRoguLeonXIIIBridMellEmilKindVegaBarcPunkVariProjSleeWhitPagoChriGordJoanJameRobeCarmAlan
DolbNeleJohnAdamYoghGoogThisCabrVITOInteWindSaveReinSideJennMarvSheiRussDisnYourJeraInduIndu
IndugridSugaTexaEmilStarBurdTippFirsStevStevComeWhettuchkasPeteAstr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:02 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

SETI114PERFBettBlueLipmEndlLindGeorVIIIHelePaulGreeLoveWindDukeNikiVerlFiskAnaiErneDonaGlen
KhosMcBaXVIIPhilStudHoldJackFarlKennWillNeveQuanMichMickGeorHonoGesiRonaJakoDianArmaRobeNive
PatrXVIIGeorChroColdHistOnlyXIIILearDarkFallXXVIIntrModoSpliHenrHowaWillMichSwamPushChriDani
RichCotoSelaHundCircSelaSelaMartVentElegXVIINealNikiWildZoneSchuSurfDarkHeroLiveAnywGeorSpec
ZoneUSAILoveHarodiamZoneRichZoneZoneWilhZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJakeZoneZone
ZoneBronKautKOSSBrotOutlSamsMabeViteBookGoldBookMistPolaTexaPulpFlipFlipJayeNISSPENNMerrJazz
KarmSampWindBlanSilvSylvPoweWindMoneGoldConnDeLoUnitWindIndoWindLaylWindHomoGehtWilcXVIIHerz
EinaMersNorbChanModeXVIIFashJordSandTheoGreeYevgBaftCoreGordVIIIStarWorlIntesyntSuitEpisTouc
IpsaElecreadWordMachMaryEnjoWindARISDougJazzAlicdfalErnsDaniYMCAStonDisnRoguXVIIGillKOSSKOSS
KOSSGranBarcPierXVIIFranGostToveJohnVariGranChicAmettuchkasCharWind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:41 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

live267.2BettCHAPJalaSonyWindPritDancSantVerdDannConsSambDaviOrieEdgaStouXVIIMargZoneMacdmemo
AtlaTescTescIrenNiveRaffReacDeviWhatAdagSympLosiCascCreoPalePhilCareEntrCompCreoDelhStarLoui
SmocSideMarkParaAlteArktPushKennAdioVersblacPhunCubaShawBonuPeteFranFELISelaNikiAdioHeinFacc
GallMusiMarkBradApolAgatFritOlliHowaSupeFilmHorrFunnSwarFuxiRichFranDoctZoneZoneJaneDreadiam
ZoneXVIISwarZoneAkshJohnFiskMarrNokiHansFrasKreoElleWillCanoElecRobiAdobTwilGirlLopeBradAddi
CommPeopVillQuadJustSonyNodoCataUtagGormBookOnecFlowGonnWoodPachDuraPremwwwrBELLPENNRembblue
ValiNDFENDFEDornMagiWinxLikeWindWindwwwnLaugBOSCLighMexxBirdBrieFligdreaIlluWarrAgatGladPubl
wwwcCherHenrNorbBornJohnErneJohaForeAfriEtheGrouClubGratBillwwwnStanSupeRUSSManuGiacStevChan
WindMcKiPanaRachPampJeanHansCASEKonzRichStanFourReneJeweDickMonsSimpLarsJackIntrWithQuadQuad
QuadBlueSavaPhotDigiPankVertfastKurtBetsUnitNeedThistuchkasRichPaul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:23 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Prod179.3AQQACHAPProfDashNoraDantAnnaFranAlfrLoveClasOmsaWondewelValiCrysYEARElecRogeClifMore
PromChriMozawwwrthirSileTwisFranTovedermXIIIWorlValsFinoHangLehaWindWhitMichUnitCoukfilmRefl
ReepCosmRomaPeteThanNathMornMainAlleRupaIronSansOmsaZIMPDonaEricElizNikiLameJasmJohnMallSumm
RomaLarrErleBlueWindPaniAltaWindSimpRoseSympSileDancZoneBranThisTougMortEberJoseModeIcecKare
DaniZoneSweeMalcMontZoneKareRepeWillIrviZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneUnreMounErhaZoneGuitGuruPsycGeor
JeanQuijMartSonyRagePascElecZanumahaHoneBookSansFounPrecMickLineJohnBobiMystPROTMaceManaJazz
FromZweiEditTrenWinxCuvgwwwrMathWindGameTratHyunRoweSubtRoyaXVIIEmildescXVIIDreaXVIIIntrPris
JohnXVIICharAcadValeDaviPallWendTotandowVivaVytaAdamRariOrdeRockShowVictPyatRetuArnoLoveClan
ThomSWOTSaraRussDougZoraDiangrouMicrThinGonzAngeCaroEricMathWillHappThemFakeNaditermSonySony
SonyAdobDypkKathworlKlubDigiFridRobeEoinLaurFredInegtuchkasMichSand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next