Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: SHOWING GOLD IN LABEL
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:13 pm 
Regular

Obvious title.

Right, well I wrote a public function and called it when ever the value of the the item Gold in my inventory changed.
You can see it below.
SPOILER: (click to show)
Code:
Public Function GetGold(ByVal Index As Long)
Dim i As Long
    For i = 1 To MAX_INV
        If Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(Index, i)).Type = ITEM_TYPE_CURRENCY Then
            frmMirage.lblGold.Caption = GetPlayerInvItemValue(Index, i)
        End If
    Next
End Function

That is supposed to check the Inventory, if it finds an item of Currency type then it will change the caption of lblGold to the value of said item.

I tried changing it to a Sub instead of a function too. Moved it around and all. Still it doens't change the label.

Again, obviously I have done it wrong.

Anyone help me out?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 pm 
Why not just search for your item that you created as gold, send it in a packet when you open your inventory and make it display in the label?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:34 pm 
Regular

That question confused me a little. lol

I think I may just create a new item type for Gold.
I don't really want Gold to be in the Inventory list just displayed in a label. Similar to what you see in most RPGs now.
With a small icon next to it for dropping it.

Like this:

But I was trying to work out how I would do the label first before I go into creating a new Item.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 am 
Submit-Happy

When are you calling the function?

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:22 am 
Regular

Every time the user picks up and item that is of Currency type.
Every time the user drops an item of Currency type.

In the end I made a timer with a 1 second interval and placed the Call function inside there. And still nothing.
I can't even find an issue with it when I run it through Debug and just Step In To the code.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 am 
Submit-Happy

Lochie wrote:
Every time the user picks up and item that is of Currency type.
Every time the user drops an item of Currency type.

In the end I made a timer with a 1 second interval and placed the Call function inside there. And still nothing.
I can't even find an issue with it when I run it through Debug and just Step In To the code.

Change 'Index' to 'Myindex'.

Index is used to deal with anyone online, Myindex deals with the client's own data.

Nice code. Should change it to just be stored in a variable in the PlayerRec instead.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:37 am 
Regular

Ok, I'll try.

Tried.

Failed. God I suck! lol

Subscript Out of Range

Code:
If Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i)).Type = ITEM_TYPE_CURRENCY Then

MyIndex = 0
i = 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:40 am 
Submit-Happy

Lochie wrote:
Ok, I'll try.

Tried.

Failed. God I suck! lol

Subscript Out of Range

Code:

MyIndex = 0
i = 1

Make sure you're not running it in a timer anymore. Call it when picking up or dropping an item only.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:45 am 
Regular

Right. That didn't work but...

Hahaha!
I thought there was an easier way.

Added:
Code:
frmMirage.lblGold.Caption = GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, i)

to Sub UpdateInventory like this:
Code:
For i = 1 To MAX_INV
        If GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i) > 0 And GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i) <= MAX_ITEMS Then
                frmMirage.lstInv.AddItem i & ": " & Trim$(Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i)).Name) & " (" & GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, i) & ")"
                frmMirage.lblGold.Caption = GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, i)   '<<<<<< ADDS GOLD TO LABEL!!!!!
            Else
                ' Check if this item is being worn
                If GetPlayerEquipmentSlot(MyIndex, Weapon) = i Or GetPlayerEquipmentSlot(MyIndex, Armor) = i Or GetPlayerEquipmentSlot(MyIndex, Helmet) = i Or GetPlayerEquipmentSlot(MyIndex, Shield) = i Then
                    frmMirage.lstInv.AddItem i & ": " & Trim$(Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i)).Name) & " (worn)"
                Else
                    frmMirage.lstInv.AddItem i & ": " & Trim$(Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i)).Name)
                End If
            End If
        Else
            frmMirage.lstInv.AddItem "<free inventory slot>"
        End If
    Next

And it works. That was another waste of time trying to over complicate things.
I think that is what Matt told me to do actually. Just I didn't understand.

Obviously that will cause trouble when using multiple currency items.
Which is why I was going to make a new item type: ITEM_TYPE_GOLD
but atleast it works.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:48 am 
Submit-Happy

Lochie wrote:
Right. That didn't work but...

Hahaha!
I thought there was an easier way.

Added:
Code:
frmMirage.lblGold.Caption = GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, i)

to Sub UpdateInventory like this:
Code:
For i = 1 To MAX_INV
        If GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i) > 0 And GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i) <= MAX_ITEMS Then
                frmMirage.lstInv.AddItem i & ": " & Trim$(Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i)).Name) & " (" & GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, i) & ")"
                frmMirage.lblGold.Caption = GetPlayerInvItemValue(MyIndex, i)   '<<<<<< ADDS GOLD TO LABEL!!!!!
            Else
                ' Check if this item is being worn
                If GetPlayerEquipmentSlot(MyIndex, Weapon) = i Or GetPlayerEquipmentSlot(MyIndex, Armor) = i Or GetPlayerEquipmentSlot(MyIndex, Helmet) = i Or GetPlayerEquipmentSlot(MyIndex, Shield) = i Then
                    frmMirage.lstInv.AddItem i & ": " & Trim$(Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i)).Name) & " (worn)"
                Else
                    frmMirage.lstInv.AddItem i & ": " & Trim$(Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, i)).Name)
                End If
            End If
        Else
            frmMirage.lstInv.AddItem "<free inventory slot>"
        End If
    Next

And it works. That was another waste of time trying to over complicate things.
I think that is what Matt told me to do actually. Just I didn't understand.

Obviously that will cause trouble when using multiple currency items.
Which is why I was going to make a new item type: ITEM_TYPE_GOLD
but atleast it works.

Matt said you should have gold as a set item and have it sent to the client in a packet when the inventory is opened.

Glad you got it working, but your other code worked perfectly well for me, so I'm not sure what went wrong ;D

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:50 am 
Regular

Robin wrote:
Glad you got it working, but your other code worked perfectly well for me, so I'm not sure what went wrong ;D

What went wrong? Me. I am good with theory but not practical.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:53 am 
Submit-Happy

Lochie wrote:
Robin wrote:

What went wrong? Me. I am good with theory but not practical.

The fact you got this thing working already has you above most of the forum with programming skill, in my eyes. Add me to MSN. If you get any problems, just send me a message and I can usually help out.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:56 am 
Regular

I suppose this is the point I do say that I am a 21 year old University student, studing Web Development.
I did VB6 about 3 years ago in college to pass my course which was a BTEC National Diploma for IT Practioners, which involved Software Development. :P
I'm a noob with experience. lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 am 
Submit-Happy

Lochie wrote:
I suppose this is the point I do say that I am a 21 year old University student, studing Web Development.
I did VB6 about 3 years ago in college to pass my course which was a BTEC National Diploma for IT Practioners, which involved Software Development. :P

Exact same course I'm doing at college at the moment :P

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 am 
Regular

:P Nice.
Well I'll add you to MSN. Don't worry I wont bug you ALL the time. Only when I get stuck and using this forum + google + my many books, can't help me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:27 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
I'm surprised that worked

You're setting the label's caption to an integer value, not a string.

VB probably took care of that for you, but you might want to call the type conversion yourself just in case.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:32 am 
Regular

I never really thought about that actually. VB allows you to add Integers to Labels, I've never really had that problem. The only time I actually use the convert types is when sorting out variables.

Well I added CStr() to it. Just incase. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:31 am 
Persistant Poster

Lochie wrote:

ROFL same course as I did way back when.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 am 
Regular

Fox wrote:
Lochie wrote:

ROFL same course as I did way back when.

Yes it is. And if I'm not mistaken, don't you, or used to, live in Hertfordshire, or close? Too many commas there. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:00 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Door153.4ThomBettTombMinhJoaqCantCrysPariWindAllyClarSusaTescPelhDaliNuitPeteAtlaFashNULLSPSS
TescTheoCyliFuncNiveJameRoseBlueThinNivePiccUnioXIIIPhilBeneSyosEsseCreoNiveDykeTescKissAutr
MarkPushOberCherMeloLeonHansFELIXVIILievFredNeriMoreFallDarkMariSelaLobsVendPrinMikeOmsaDima
SymbAlanElegJohnQuikXVIIDeanSeikLifeKimcFuxiZoneSaraWindLouiPUREZoneDisnJuliGeorSupeNasoCath
EmilZoneiftiBretFredPatrdiamScotXVIIZoneFromErneZoneGeorPhilZonediamXVIIThomZoneZoneZoneZone
BillVIIIMYNGSonyRomaCarpElecWindBookCitrFlawHaraPerfChicMistLiveHumpAlpiMystProlMalkDAVIJazz
FrogElviBillFlasBabyMiniNeilXVIIWindJeweMPEGRedmHateGuccBoziBattthisRobePierRegeFingRobeGree
NeilIsaaSchaGuidXXIIRomaWongXVIIAcadJameUnitLiveSorrCAPOPropLittBrucPoweDiscxopeMichSudhWind
JeanXVIIMartXVIIFromTracHighWindJohnRobeAndrStudLounHaveDiancasuEnjoRebefutuNusiJoliSonySony
SonyHeleUnweJackAmerHowlWindalbuXVIIXVIILeShManaKevituchkasSheiChan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:35 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruинфоhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Tale373.9BettCHAPBonuToshDuttWormLondRogediamJuanHerdHERDCallFiskGianJeweArelSilaZoneBertStef
TescClasWoodGeleReneAustBrilPezzCartGreeFyodFamiAllmCytoCrisCredRexoNivePureIlliCentBeliSpla
GarnDefoNotaFunkFlowFranOmsaBillJohaSelaStigRobeAlphElisEdmoSijiGlenTommNikiNikiOZONLariJewe
OmsaAstuIainDonaBuzzThisLopeZoneLeonFoxtJohnGiulXboxArtsZoneZoneHamiSenddiamZoneParaWindZone
RobeIsaaHapptapaHincHenrMircRussLouiXVIIIronActiJerzConnHuggIsaaDoorMehuAneeRobeWillAndrFlop
SereseemMicrTRASGermDiskSiemClauBookPlusseguEscaSandGaveWindMicrPoweJeweSainAnniAmerWillAvan
GuitEducTrefLandBillLegoBlacDownEnglWindCarisupehappPradChowSimmPeteGladHenrFantJerrVIIITele
LukiAgatXVIISigmDaviXVIIKariCarlXVIISatiCareLoliArtyKataNeilArisWienDaviRobeChroMichAlriJesp
HammGiniMarkRobePatrDoculovewwwrPianRobeSideEatsWoodBrigZaraPierJohnBeloSecrGinaNASATRASTRAS
TRASAfteWilhSantCokiJackSainPlanSeasJustViviRobeEngltuchkasMicrSusa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:27 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dece224.3DimiReprBasuFumiAlmaHabaMaurCoulHansRondApplTefaJeweTescWithTescRichTefaFredAlanJewe
MASTPunkXXIIMagiMicrNgugJohaLoveKellXVIIRobeReedLaurVictAmraNiveNiveRobeNatuLoveTescSupeRoma
ChakBrouLineHerrSigmAlexDonaNikiRobeJohnMODOELEGFranPaliSamsSelaSergEtheSelaSelaPierSieLAndr
MariTranPALIELEGMariELEGWifetapaDaniSmitZoneMiyoSelaMcBaXVIIFuxiZoneHUBONickTellKeviZoneSide
VladZoneZoneZoneMichFoolZoneZoneZoneMORGJeanZoneZoneRaymZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneASASZoneZoneZone
ZoneRogeXVIIEspaCataSamsLiebINTEBookWindDarkBariWWRePolaRenzAuraLineSTARARAGwwwnAuslPostGuit
PELOValiAdriLookAliaclasBumbWindwwwrthisRembRedmFleuCuriRoyaRobeAnimthisYearWordRussAgatWarr
RollBlooRichAescWindCapoBookEmilMariNotoAlviTrueWindNeroNeveLoveJorgGeorNebrInteAlasDougHard
JeanLeslJoseinsiWindInsiGeorPatrFreeXXIIStopBugsGeorXIIIKlauDomiFranXVIIWillrrieLiseEspaEspa
EspaUnanClifHarrJoseWolfRockYashMariGregMarcGoreAlfrtuchkasWindCont

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:38 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Diff94.1BettBettBillPhilDeniDamiPercWendSOCOCreaBiocXVIITescWillMariBistTescTescLarrDebiDeko
ElliCurvTescFiskYorkPatrNexcVivaMidgAngePureSimoBrotCarrCreoChocNiveJohnGillKonsTheoHeadwwwn
BoriPoorPhilJewePeteCotoPaulfadeJeonFlemAntoMacbWindXeniELEGBrixGianVashSpliBergFounMantMark
LizzStanXVIIBlakRichJohnJoseZoneVentLarrdiamZoneGranRusiJackLAPIZoneapecNasoLAPIZoneMagiZone
JustApirSzabJameAnthFedeZoneXVIIDolbtapaDaviPaulRadiScotNormForbRHINEvolHaliAndrThomCharMart
AdamMiniTuanCitiPresauthNVMTAquaBookHayaDaniSauvMicrDistWoodFlipCaitRecoARAGLanzManuHousjazz
IntrCreaTrefXVIISonyPowePropWindBraiWindMoleBoscWinxChevCatswwwnDylaRupoFligMicrFlyiCWPCAlso
ViewwwwrLeopRichXVIIFremseriJameAddiProgMichbookClifBraiWineThisDiscMusiRemiElviBeatJereBlue
LoehStevStepHappPollJeweBeauCharMACDMariTaylFionJoseEleaCharAlleSageMuchRickTuttAsheCitiCiti
CitiMaryShowBradCageIcedCharHansAstrThisSomeInteCarotuchkasMansbert

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next