Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Shape up.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:53 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
This is a warning to everyone. Shape up. You're acting rudely to other members. When people ask for help, you chase them away. When new members come and start trying to participate in the community, you run them into a hole and they never come back.

Mirage Source is a place to help people learn to program. Both with MirageSource AND in general. You may not like to "hand out code", and that's not what this is about. If someone asks for help, give them pointers and a idea of what to do.

I'm really starting to get sick of this, and from now on when I see this stuff I will be refering you for a ban.

I'm not using any names, you should know if this applies to you.
Dave~

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:05 pm 
Knowledgeable

... And to make this extremely simple. Any referred bans by community leaders will be auto-ban, no questions asked.

Last edited by Shannara on Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:13 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Threats is nice. Makes a community strong :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:23 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
It's not really a threat. This community has been loaded with useless posts that basically say nothing more than "I'm better than you". I'm tired of seeing general posts that oviously wont be any help.

When some one says "Why does stuff fall?" You don't just say "Gravity" and expect them to understand what "Gravity" is.

So, if your gonna post a general statement that doesn't help, don't do it. I'll delete it.

If you gonna post nothing except a quote, don't post it.

If you're gonna a quote, and add a smiley face, don't post it.

Repeat offenders get a ban referal from me also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:18 am 
Persistant Poster

I ADMIT! I've been kinda harsh in my posts. I'll be more nice now.
I learned this in first grade (I think it was) Treat people the way you
want to be treated.

:: Pando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:28 am 
I'll admit, I get harsh sometimes, but that's only when people think they know everything, it really just pisses me off. As well as when people come here begging for code. Do we really want those kind of people around here? I mean, seriously, cmon.

But w/e. I shall conform to your new rule Mr. Dave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:40 am 
Persistant Poster

I don't like it when people also post their own codes and make it sound like its theirs. I mean, all you did was rip it. At least give credits or warn us where you got it from. The begging for code, people just need to shape up and not expect us to write the complete code for them. Like come on now, read some visual basic 6.0 tutorials or as Kite always says go to psc! (http://www.planet-source-code.com) If we all shape up don't you think our games would be sucessful? Well not like commercial spiffy stuff but nice features, ms members that support your game, etc.

:: Pando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:17 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
No Community is Perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:09 pm 
Submit-Happy

No, but it is still off putting when people come on, then simply request tutorials.

Some of them are requesting entire working systems, and no community should be demanded of such things.

Plus, we all know this thread was directed at me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:57 pm 
I'm sure it was directed at me and you. I keep getting warnings from Dave. Apparently, I drive "new" members off. :roll:

Oh well.

Post subject: Re: Shape up.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Drea212.95CHAProtaClifChriGoodSyncPatrBurtAlexMickDougUnchStudDaviAtlaManoBestHajiBadiMonkChri
EddiLisaXXIIBestJeffWellDeepABBAHolmRamaIntrMakiThisKunsArthEdgaFranOzdoRexaTescSwisDovePete
CotoElliThisHenrXLIIXVIIChriStouModoSelaElegElegDownSelaClauSelaYoshJoshZeroInvaRosaJoliIran
DaviComeCircCircCessPaliNikiPassArteCircLiliIoseRoxyJohnZoneKathERINXVIILewiEmmaFallZoneThos
ambeRondUltiZoneZoneZoneRockLAPIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneBoogZoneZoneZoneZoneJeweZoneZone
ZoneTherChahNTSCPateKronFrosWindStarMariMiniFirsNEILWWUnClasRalpVanbPierSTARARAGXVIIUnivClas
WindPlanDancPlanludoBornWorlDaviwwwnwwwrTranTextChouDolcGourNoveJewePartWynoLittKarlFairPour
ReveJamenoveSmokVallWashHonoArchBirgOmarXVIIKhalRicoAlbuJeweTimeGermMathComeClemGranMickLips
TubeCharPagnJennPanaDianJackDigiMicrMakeWindHansChanAngeExceClosXVIIthreDragSousBertNTSCNTSC
NTSCRETAEthnCharInstYourNotrSecoPracDoorMariMarkThomtuchkasWorlPear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:34 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Engl156.8ReprPerfBierPhilSachAttiDestCreeJeweGoodJohaBriaShowGiovTescGreaHarnAtlaChriVisuTesc
ChicXVIITescAtlaOreaXYIICaudXVIIIntrPremSomeSenoArtiAdamLeonTimoBrilOLAYRepoWooddeliReneNaiv
JerzBeatHellChamtourManoLycrFELIClivEdmuAnnePeteLacrCircBounOceaSelaDougPrinarisMuraCollPush
JameRobeFeliGeorElegXVIIAminMiyoLoydModoZoneZoneMarrSpotBonuChetZoneLascMcBadolcDaleNasoJoha
AlanZoneFrauWorlPianFerdASASJasoDupiZoneFletGrahZoneMarcAstoZonediamGladMartZoneZoneZoneZone
LuciXVIIRossSilvKronChinHousDisnBookXboxWaitJewePridJeffKwapPolaOlmeProlPerfKenwUSSRExceBlue
ValiValiLibihastAliaWarhTrudSlimwwwnJeweNiklDeLoChouChloAdvaOffiEragWindJeweWindMuchIdeaShei
PraySaleRozwHenrWillAufbExpeWillAcadAlleNicoToddAkirPeddJeweElviJohnNirvMarkDaniJereJonaAnth
WernSWOTSPINHappBordDinnSomeDaviJeffAlfrVIIIJeffCatzDamnLongMoviXVIIMicrJoelKarlWiesSilvSilv
SilvBasiMichMcKiJeweSuitKeepDeepNichTherXVIIDaisIntrtuchkasPaulEliz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:43 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Mode280.1BettCHAPJaroLiviWhatJuliFeliAlwaKingLondBeyoAuraTorcJeweTracHenrWindDeatZoneTradAris
NayyImmaXVIIToddIntrWindJackDancDaniCredPatrLymaHarrGreeEineKrafVisaRobeGillDionPoigWinsPaul
FashXVIIAlexResiMarkQuerJohaXVIIDaimBlinLowlRHEIXIIIRelaZeroDansAtmePierDREASwamHeikGoodBern
EtniCotoELEGArisHumiSelaNikiSomtSameRobaXIIIParathesDashZoneHappJuleWildBlanPlanTechZoneWith
ZoneZoneToniZoneZoneZoneIntrChetZoneBestZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneUnreJoseZoneZonePierWindZoneZone
ZoneXVIIModDCybeGranElecCaioIritChriAnthGregPetePostWoodCareLineZENISQuiPROTARAGXVIIpediBaro
PersIvreThisBattTatoDodgPowewwwnWindLEGOBittBoscPhilCafeChowHarrXVIICarlWernAgaiDREACraigues
XXVISpeaDeriVIIIBarnProdAlexCombOswaVictLondJeffPsycMikePainWondShowBuscAmasMichAndrMockLive
FaceHarrRichEnglToloMayaWindJameCraiAbadKlauMegaGrahRussXVIIDaviWinkFlowShelWeynKateCybeCybe
CybeRETAGiusDaveThisChalSusaAmanDaviRidiJaneColdpandtuchkasVeryTrud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:43 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

When92CHAPCHAPRudyMPEGLamaXXIIGeorCredMichPeteJustTescDiamTescJasmPartPegaCalvBechFranAnth
MASTMessBustXVIIStouAdolCarlJeweIntrMintMexiPiccDefoJuleJackSkinJohnntreNintCeylTescTimoTrac
JohnSieLilipDeadIwakWindKlauWhatInteRobeArteProjXVIIErneElegmattwwwrXVIIEmilWindRequFunkCoto
FranSieLSelaELEGSatiPaliAbraDisnFourFeliZoneMorgWeniPeteicheGeorZoneBakuJeweCeltPhilRusiGAIN
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAnurZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneImmaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneBernkyanNTSCAuroSantNordBenqLoveHarlBookSchoPETEGlamESACMistOlmeAVTOAUDIARAGinaiChapJazz
ChloMichEasyBlanSilvMetrXVIIVisuWindmarkNeilBorkClorOmniShebfullAlleFantIntrLastBeteclosCoal
CaliWrecAescHenrStreLynnThomHonoAnimWillPRSAPresLighSonaHorrEverHenrMichChenNiccDickRockwwwn
DawnMitcMarkMicrBonuEspaLottWindSeriIggyDaleJameCaboSterWindIdriAntoRowlSheiIndiDaviNTSCNTSC
NTSCAnatSongBuffNicoMerrAstrcompDannRafaMichprogAndrtuchkasSacrIron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

mast203.98CHAPSpecFionKnowAdvePietVikrStraSuseProvRucoSifrFranJOHADaviRondRobeBlocBretNikeRond
brgyAngeBertCokaSilvCounRhytCharProjPantXVIINikoSonaSalaGuccSkinPublPelhDaniRobeAppaTiboAaro
BylyJaanStepParkPushYolaMajeMariHeckChriRaimSethYeahBrigFredWherCarnblacJackMaryAlleRomaOpen
WindBudoDoroGenirrunChamMidnGameJeweJeweFrieWindWindAlonArtsCampHighXXIIArtsPaulBrinDamaArts
FuxiJeweFuxiUnfidiamPoulPublpostFaroCiscLeslBubbJameFranBlacBrotParkPoorTroySonyCalvDolbLowi
DigiQuijSpirLancRoseRagoBoscStiePhilWhatBookSQuiMorgWantThreXXXLRefoWindpuzzPROTCompDjVufree
BussEducBeadBreaMitsKidsPulsWindRafaWindSpidBoscPhilXVIIPlanBehafallMistJeweCatcNellErleDuel
WynoOlymXVIIHenrSimsHansInveThomRebiVIIIOlegXIIIOZONWoodGeorAugumostAlasKaboGeorTwenBernSong
PatrKennRobeVolvHilaLenkWindWindJacqAlanJeweRobeHennAndrEnjoUnivCharWillVIIIJackJetBLancLanc
LancMoirDawnGarrLuciNeedScotHenrBeckwwwrdiskIntrSPECtuchkasAnurAstr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо