Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Question about form
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:35 pm 
Knowledgeable

I have 2 forms open, but i want one always above the other. Is there a way to do this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:39 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Tips and Tricks of Visual Basic By Volte-Face wrote:
How to Keep a Form Always-on-Top
This question gets asked a lot, so I’ll include it here.

Const HWND_TOPMOST = -1
Const HWND_NOTOPMOST = -2
Const SWP_NOSIZE = &H1
Const SWP_NOMOVE = &H2
Const SWP_NOACTIVATE = &H10
Const SWP_SHOWWINDOW = &H40
Declare Function SetWindowPos Lib "user32" Alias "SetWindowPos"( _
ByVal hwnd As Long, _
ByVal hWndInsertAfter As Long, _
ByVal x As Long, _
ByVal y As Long, _
ByVal cx As Long, _
ByVal cy As Long, _
ByVal wFlags As Long) As Long

There. That’s the API to do it with. Now, it’s very simple to make a top-most window:

SetWindowPos Me.hWnd, HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOACTIVATE Or SWP_SHOWWINDOW Or SWP_NOMOVE Or SWP_NOSIZE

And you have yourself a topmost window.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:46 pm 
Knowledgeable

:D thank youuuu

ok well im noobish so cud u help me a lil bit more =D
i declared those at the top of my form and then placed the top part in the form load but the declares dont really work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:50 pm 
Pro

Well you can put the top part in a mod and then the bottom part in any form you want at the top I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:54 pm 
Knowledgeable

k i got it working, ya see i made my inventory always ontop if you open it. but once i open my game my inventory opens along with my frmmirage x_x i guess i can work this out though

i tried putting frminv.vis = false on frmMirages form load but then when i open the inv it dosnt stay ontop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:09 pm 
Why would you put your inventory in a separate form? O_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:13 pm 
Knowledgeable

lol, its hard to explain but it has to do wiht my gui and all. everything is seperate forms while frm mirage is just the picscreen and chatbox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:17 pm 
If you're setting everything else up like that, why not do the chat as well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:22 pm 
Knowledgeable

im planning on doing that actually. but i need some forms infront of others . like if you have inventory open and the picscreen goes infront of it. it cang et annoying, i think itd be cleaner if some are always on top so you know where they are and then you can move them aside.

ok i got it working, u can close the topic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:51 pm 
Submit-Happy

Isn't there a property that allows you to do that...

I can't remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:55 pm 
Knowledgeable

i heard there was, but i couldnt find it. if you do happen to come across it cud ya tell me :P

Post subject: Re: Question about form
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:24 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Amaz221.2CHAPDEFITroiJureMariSunnDenyViveBillGeorSupeFlyiwwwnDaviOrbiBrucJeweRennJeweNikeHamm
MussThelRyanWillWillPoulMickGeorEmmaVijaLoveParlLuciCeleClubRossSandRobiPierTescFamiRexoFred
SamsLarrTracXVIIConnChriJameJuleSelaSelaSpliElegDigiELEGLowlRoxyMariWoodTetsDeanDimaRomaNeal
LievSnowBrixCircQuikElsystylBeraNobeMacbGeorBarbPlanXVIIZoneReutZonePocchandPersMacbZoneWorl
ZoneZoneDansZoneZoneZoneMartZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFreeZoneZoneZoneZoneIntrZoneZone
ZoneMetrMEYEhandMercKronBekoWolkFounGeneCityFirsAutoParaMistWoodGDeBpokeSTAROlivGipsSignHoll
ValiQuadCrayJayeYvesSmokTrefWindMathWindSoftRedmChouHumaLunaPapeEmilXVIIIoseRamoThisDarkEric
HenrAgatXVIIDaviMadoHeinHonoJackGeraSwarGiovPocoDirtStuaOtarWarpFellJiddVIIILudwVietElecGuit
SiegGiniRobeMaraXVIIJaynWindRainAIAGMoviDefoMollPankArtuWindCaroMoonMicrGrazStarGerahandhand
handNighJohnSympHearVamoVaniFranYotaMusiSchwPhilOscatuchkasKashMIDI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:54 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Warh163.4ReprPERFRubeDiamAndrStarMovePauvSanoBistCorbCharLareBasiBramReadPoppJeweXVIIMichMonk
TescWeseTescTescSkinJameSilvBallScreOralhomoSmitXIIIJohnBlenTampPalePassCredMiamChicWellGucc
JuleFootLiveSoniPaulFutuHighFELIXVIIDaviAlexELEGLeanTranSelaClasCollJeregunmgunmArthPushTras
ArthFredELEGAdorRoxyGlobChriRondElegELEGZoneERINJeanNoraJackASASZoneWaltMichMarsModoSwarMicr
BobbZoneGuidSupeCharJohnChetStevHenrZoneJiriYorkZoneNiMHJuliZonetapaZoneXVIIMORGZoneZonediam
ZoneWHISKodaTechDenvSwisHousINTEAmazEasyFantSwarGlamAdriOlmePolaOlmeLiveARAGSonyMoscEscuJazz
DuckAlasCreaApriInteWarCQuinJewewwwrTeleElegOreghappPariPetrEdgaDarbAlriOctowwwtWindEdwaPlat
SomeNintJanuLionHonoAufbGeorEmilAcadOffePeteTaunEdwiPublOlgaKingdancJuliJeanKrisMarkKickCust
wwwnTherDaviAdamQueeMattJohnWindXVIIEnidFrondeadNirvSydnToniFredMarkHypnMontXVIIJiriTechTech
TechTeflAminErinGimmAeroMaggFireHONKClivDeutMacGANOTtuchkasSoliZero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:04 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII290.1BettINTRDefoXVIIMejoJerzBrijUltiMichIrrewwwrLostGardFredBettPunkAgatWiltZoneIronBara
ElleErleLoneThriDeseigitSerePessLouiLamuHeinFranWoodRozaSylvilliJohnjavaGillholiVoyaThieGeor
AccaPeteGeraImmaEvelLinePoulmemoAlmoCircBriaSansTraspinkEldoAlekToniJameKlauCathAudiRexaCaly
RomaTequNikiHundStelSelaELEGEdwiWindPeteFireCarsthesWillZoneMOZAFranBaraBlokFranCircZoneLars
ZoneZoneGoinZoneZoneZonePierZoneZoneMittZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGJameLVIIZoneZoneAlexDreaZoneZone
ZoneOrdeBronAntiMelaBoscTekaBekoWindMiniHappChriAdriVIENMorgMWYaMistSQuiPROTARAGLatvdjvuClas
MacaPastEditJustAntoBontSylvLineWindFruiBoomQuicBoscPuroChowBoarDolcToshDormFineStorJeweBody
SingDiscAlgoFormCharThomJacqMariWronAnatfirsJeffCitySympVIIISileSagatailInteBornMartCarlDirc
CryswwwcJoneParaDeutMuhlParaMarkPaulFashToucPrayXVIIXVIIWindRobeXVIIJuleShivAutoWillAntiAnti
AntiSighAlanMarvSergPianMariNazasmilPartWeepDonaAnnatuchkasKeviWest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Last135.8CHAPBlamFredSnooXVIIEmbrPalaPeopRobeJuleSidnBradXVIITescSonyPaulPeteRajnJoanEpheXVII
JeanSasvIslaDeanLouiJohaTereJeweDimiFirsJeweSusaEXCEPlatFiftPayoJonaArthTerrPetsChamNiveJewe
WillOmsaFoolreflXVIIWindGivePoisArteGeorModoHundJameXVIIElegblacToscParaGregMySiMariFunkCoto
DimaRoveSelaSelaMatiELEGTraiMetiDephPhilZoneRondSelaStatMikeStefZoneDeatJeweGlazMaryZoneStep
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneleikWindMPEGHighSaliMielMIDIMartMicrMartDelpHappDaviZeniBradLineSTAROPELDennZdobAPLSjazz
ValiValiHaveAlfrLiPoXVIIBabyCallWindmailYamaPanaChouPenhzitaBehaResuBlaiFantFantVaneActoNash
BabeRussAcadBriaFedeGeraAcadGeniGustXVIISamsOZONMikhRiseHemaClubComeDiscDaviLipsAdamBambWind
SalsSaatNatiApplJackSearNazaJeweFionallaWindXVIIPurvEverSongYourAmadMPEGEnjoGallEnglMPEGMPEG
MPEGHideSubwAndrMillMoleTarathisCISOAbraLymaXVIIGonntuchkasXVIILove

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:22 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:48 am 
Mirage Source Lover

rest205.7CHAPConcClaiAlanSideWillSanjGainTalaSkagMickMicrFeliWhatulesChinAlbeStonThomTescMagn
JuliTimoWoodDaliComfSupeNailHenrSideCaudDaviJohnSuitMineNoboOracIrviXVIIMichNigeTescStarGera
BrauEricSpidUndemollLouiBattSonaAvatDoriCaptVashPeppAcidJohnSupeWillarisIsaaXVIIAlleBlinAmig
CamiBuilJeanPostHeikWindFeelWindORACSerpDaviDisnwwwcHearArtsLaurCygnHypoArtsEdmuEinsNuclCrai
FuxiSampNBRDThemRHINHenrThomZdobNothBeatMichProlProdDeepStopChunSlovJohnXVIIQuicCentEverHami
DigiXVIISingMPEGPiraLawrHansAtlaDAXXWindBookGlamPrelPolaPolaPoweWALLBeflaudiAntiAmersixtFran
HonePillBeadJingMiniArmamotiWindStubWindMymyBorkBrauArmaPuriorgaFellGoodXVIISofiLirySecoShad
JohnUndeXVIIBourXVIIMarcVIIIThomKentSinfOceaLiyaJohnBorsBetwNextANSIUajtWAKOPlaySuchRollDisn
JaniPhilEmanUnilPaulJameJeweDigiToyoFounwwwmalfaCaldMarcFligThatTheoDaniCherHowaJensMPEGMPEG
MPEGPSPIANSILyriFeelLionBeyoTimeYotaDoubThisNoteOzdotuchkasCaroTosk