Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:19 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:39 pm 
Offline
Persistant Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 1510
Location: Virginia, USA
Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Anybody want to hop on the banned wagon?

I'm not here to play fucking games with you. If you don't want to be here, I'll give you a permanent ban, meaning you'll never get back in this forum no matter how much you whine, bitch, and complain.

Matt's the first. After saying he's leaving numerous times and hating the site so much, he never has to come back again! How convenient is that??

_________________
Nean wrote:
Yes harold. Give it to me.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 pm 
Offline
Knowledgeable

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:59 pm
Posts: 107
I, sir, do not want to be permanently banned!

EDIT:
100th post :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:59 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 pm
Posts: 78
KruSuPhy wrote:
I, sir, do not want to be permanently banned!

_________________
Image


Last edited by jasper on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 pm 
Offline
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 am
Posts: 19
KruSuPhy wrote:
I, sir, do not want to be permanently banned!

_________________
No zombies here...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:30 pm 
Offline
Knowledgeable

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 199
Funny you say that Giaken as you were wanting to quit what.. 2 days ago? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:32 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:22 pm
Posts: 394
Location: USA
Beres wrote:
Funny you say that Giaken as you were wanting to quit what.. 2 days ago? :P


Hah!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:34 pm 
Offline
Persistant Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 1510
Location: Virginia, USA
Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Beres wrote:
Funny you say that Giaken as you were wanting to quit what.. 2 days ago? :P


I said I was going on a hiatus I SAID.

English reading fail.

_________________
Nean wrote:
Yes harold. Give it to me.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:36 pm 
Offline
Knowledgeable

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 199
GIAKEN wrote:
Beres wrote:
Funny you say that Giaken as you were wanting to quit what.. 2 days ago? :P


I said I was going on a hiatus I SAID.

English reading fail.


GIAKEN wrote:
Well me and Fox posted our quttings.

What was that?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:38 pm 
Offline
Persistant Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 1510
Location: Virginia, USA
Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Beres wrote:
GIAKEN wrote:
Beres wrote:
Funny you say that Giaken as you were wanting to quit what.. 2 days ago? :P


I said I was going on a hiatus I SAID.

English reading fail.


GIAKEN wrote:
Well me and Fox posted our quttings.

What was that?


I said I posted I quit on MR but I didn't posted I quit. I lied.

_________________
Nean wrote:
Yes harold. Give it to me.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 pm 
Offline
Knowledgeable

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 199
I know Giaken I was just messing around.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:40 pm 
Offline
Persistant Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 1510
Location: Virginia, USA
Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
I HATE YOU! :(

_________________
Nean wrote:
Yes harold. Give it to me.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm 
Offline
Knowledgeable
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 11:38 am
Posts: 293
Location: Cambridge, UK
Another Miragesource Admin on a power strike..

*sigh*

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 pm 
Offline
Persistant Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 1510
Location: Virginia, USA
Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Yep power power power.

_________________
Nean wrote:
Yes harold. Give it to me.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:44 pm 
Offline
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:52 pm
Posts: 461
Harold fu i dont give a shit if you ban me :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 pm 
Offline
Persistant Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 1510
Location: Virginia, USA
Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
:cry:

_________________
Nean wrote:
Yes harold. Give it to me.

Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:14 pm 
Offline
Persistant Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:27 pm
Posts: 866
Location: United Kingdom
Yeah fuck you Harold. Now you don't have any admin privilages its cool to aggressively assert your authority,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need a reason?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:17 am 
Offline
Submit-Happy

Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:29 am
Posts: 3675
учит192.8привPERFVIIIбытьавтоСмирДемиГренмечтHistбоксKronIntrлениAltuтексменяStorZoneхороWill
(196РождStudЕжовкласYaliнбчяфакуЗайцMaurДудкПальGerhXVIIMargХоллLoveШвейВладStarDECTPatrCana
ТкачСтавНажиактекульЦиходеятчитаFallCircCircГорячетвТихвПисастихXVIIпечаКушкПугаМедвБуткXVII
ПетрСодеНовоДесяязыкXVIISonyнаукБалтЗапеИллюнаукДаниFunkИстрJackDaviАль-КондЛевиSupeEdwaГром
ZoneZoneTireBlinZoneDaggБоядBlinExerПереРубиКонсXVIIКругSamuZoneЕфреИванДанируссZoneспасJust
Суриузор1980AudiиздебежеDolbAlexOlivSmelGaryBookAnthCaseChicBeerКовтtragPaulPennплатболеJazz
ПакиКитаWindЗоричелоPlanигруWAVEWindWindпазлRedmChouMexxфрукавтоЛитРоптиЛитРСениЛитРEdwaKiss
WuerГорбDaviMattСталИвашWhilстихArmoXVIIустртеатRichNoteВидяplacдопоГутмTiboHighЛещифеврфаво
КогдEnjoКрюкКрылНатаКоржFionхудогрупПигаMayfКузиавтоИгнаПиляэкзаНищеЗамеAmazАлекGenrAudiAudi
AudiязыкпразSantэкспБлагиздарабочитаDolcHansPaulKerrtuchkasВладИуст


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group