Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:01 am 
Pro

really, people are fine with you making this, but we just want you to stop advertising here because we wont use it.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:07 am 
Labmonkey wrote:
really, people are fine with you making this, but we just want you to stop advertising here because we wont use it.

Oh shit. O.o

Labmonkey is correct for once? O.o

/wrists

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:39 am 
Pro

actually thats twice

Quote:

Quote:
Can someone please lock this topic, its so pointless, if you want this kinda pointless crap why not go to Eclipse of Chaos where all the tards reside?

<points at self>

Living proof that tards have come to mirage.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Oh shit why can't people just stay quiet if they don't like something?

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:46 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: steve.bluez@googlemail.com
Labmonkey wrote:

What about all the other projects here that you won't use? Should people stop advertising their MS projects because you guys won't use them?

I never said people SHOULD use Fortress Source because MS sucks. I said if they wish to use an alternative community, they can :D

And if you like, you can check it out by visiting http://www.TheFortress.co.nr

No website yet but you can sign up on the forums if you like! :lol: You never know Robin, you might like it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:50 pm 
Submit-Happy

GameBoy wrote:
Labmonkey wrote:

What about all the other projects here that you won't use? Should people stop advertising their MS projects because you guys won't use them?

I never said people SHOULD use Fortress Source because MS sucks. I said if they wish to use an alternative community, they can :D

And if you like, you can check it out by visiting http://www.TheFortress.co.nr

No website yet but you can sign up on the forums if you like! :lol: You never know Robin, you might like it :mrgreen:

I did go on. I saw a load of people posting their project advertisements then leaving.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:54 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
GameBoy wrote:

None of the other projects here are here specifically as an alternative for people who don't like the Mirage Source community.

Why post the URL to your site in every post you make? We see the links in your signature you know.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:35 pm 
Persistant Poster

Everyone here already has their own projects, why would they start again just so they can have a couple'o features they would already have if they wanted.

I reiterate my point... what's the point in posting it here >_>;

Your basically saying:

OHAI MS COMMUNITY, YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKERS!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! p.s. plx come to my forumz <3

Your preaching Christianity to a Satanic cult, I can't see how you can justify cussing everyone on the forums then asking the very people you've just told to fuck off to come to your new uber forums.

Christ, a single post on ONRPG would bring you 500x the attention of 500 posts on here -_-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 pm 
Regular

Google Talk: pepin1337@gmail.com
I also believe that you guys are very biased.

I went there seeking refuge but I found this community to tell the fucking truth about things. Not go "Hey that looks awesome" to "Oh that doesn't look good". All from one post.

But good luck anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:36 pm 
Knowledgeable

Registered.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:48 pm 
Pro

as Phantagram?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:11 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: steve.bluez@googlemail.com
Proxy wrote:
I also believe that you guys are very biased.

I went there seeking refuge but I found this community to tell the fucking truth about things. Not go "Hey that looks awesome" to "Oh that doesn't look good". All from one post.

But good luck anyway.

Who and what community are you refering to?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:32 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:11 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Goog280.6BettCHAPDarkJohnWalkXVIIAgatJesuDeanLoveWalkReflZORLHerbImprBrixMikeDougZoneReauAris
KhosFriePockBuraCompGoodJackFiveliamPureXenoXVIIDomiGreeStraRaymVisaFredLobsHermPeteJameMari
AccaElleThomXboxMarkAbenFursXVIIBlinBlinCircWereCherBonuMariMarcCarlVincROMAEdouLogiLeigTass
EtniCotoELEGTraiDaviSelaRoxyLineBladVentRobeGyulthesComeZoneGlenLouiNicoDemaJeweTonaZoneRoof
ZoneZoneIntrZoneZoneZoneLouiASASZoneFrieZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneDisnCarmZoneZoneRaymSonyZoneZone
ZoneFSoePariSoniBottElecSeleKoveDaniMagnDarkYongPostGiglJardFruiZENISQuiPROTARAGMaryKempClas
PersSampEducmotiKotlHummBiliWindwwwnBoomSterBoscBrauCafeChowThisDeepUlriKeynWitcTranOrgaprog
PhilShotRobeAcadStepMarkJameGallWillVictAmorGaliDyinSympBarrStreRushScarUkraFranExtrDaviFall
CharFionGeraMoniKrupMariFranGuinmailMartMichDaviJohnBarnAnnaCaliSpraRussLuciStanKateSoniSoni
SoniLiarYoraUnauneedEdgeSusaLikeJohnNeilGuitSusaGabrtuchkasImmewwwr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:46 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:15 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Alex233SUGGReprRemaMadeRomaFadiWolfEelsGeraXVIIHaveTescTescGoldStevTescveruHeinCoalKathBanc
DekoDekoRosaSaltGarrGrifAdamGramMienFedeTOTeRobbGeraAlexMennMinePalmWannMennQueeImpePaleLewi
JainLivePushParaBohnMacrSancNikiactiJohnMODOMODORobeVentmagiNikiWhetMargSelaSelaErneSnowCome
WindJoliSilvELEGElegPaliVIIIZoneMariElegZoneMiyoSilvAlexDarvSwarZonemadeMadoGerrShimZoneGrou
ZoneZoneZoneZoneCharLoveZoneZoneZoneMiyoXVIIZoneZoneVictZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneCCCPLAMESlyGStieElecLiebFoshWindSileRadiMcLaOasiDalvMogwBookBeatSTARARAGPionVolkHandpira
DeltMEREWinxEnglRockDeLuRoboWindTonyWindGiotBamiCocoBlamChowMarcChinThisStraLighBossFantInsi
JeweminiRomaInteViPNGeneEnroEmilChriXVIIGMATSexyAsheXVIIAaroFreeJeanFirsGearInteButtRoteSpoe
ThisOscaTerrWebeFootXVIILiveRosiWindErneHansBlueEmilErroApplRiosTheoKathAngeStanNorbSlyGSlyG
SlyGwwwmMaudDeepWallAnotMariThisPremWilhAlanBonnVarutuchkasHumaMeta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:01 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Cras366.7BettBettDaiwJeweHearJeanHenrTracwwwnwithOrieShutXVIIJeevMaryTerrPhotReevRoseJeweMoul
SympMartAfefLiebRemiJohnXVIIKareSideMavaMPEGJoueBoriRicaMircGregAnymAurocontSothSpanMARVNive
GreeZoneMargAlexJeweJohnTrasTraiDeklXVIIWindNeriCotoMariStouZiyaBillwhitErneAgatComeLycrShin
UnreFrieHermIndeScraPaliSelaGeneRubiGlobSupeBoatModoWaitCaraMargXVIIXVIIArtsIsaaStilGeorUniv
LoveJohnMartTranZoneZoneCollWillZoneErnsZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneArthDonnZoneZonewwwnBlurZoneZone
ZonePlewKingFLACrhytBeauArdoAntiBoysANTIWindDarkDaliBeflBeflOlmeisteSQuiHEYNHONDDestApplPoem
CleaBrigBeadChriVincPatrBonuMobiLexiCarsAntoDremBoscChouKittWindRoseMicrEmpeSongDrohBonuCurv
XVIIYoshKarlFranXIIIVIIIJuleLeipErnsEmirOverJameBenjRunnSomeDirtChriGranmanyWorlCapoXIIIIyen
RobeArjuLawrHappEricAbradeatBethJeffSydnGrowMartBobbbanqMichThomEmerAngeImagChirWindFLACFLAC
FLACMichEricAberKeviBurtNTSCMarkSergReneBusiMichJAShtuchkasFollNero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Grav205.8CHAPbehaBornBABYDianIntrEricSonuCarlBalbTescXXIVTamaWhelOrieStepDolbDoucXVIIXVIIStev
JazzBillMantPendJennDoveTogoRussXIIIRakeShakZaraAlfrWhisFranRobeRudyCarlReinSonyStriBeloMarg
PushBuntPushJiddMercThinBillViorArteCircGlobQuikWeddSelaElegSelaMakoJewePhotBabyMeriCotoEast
SelmFunkSelaClicELEGELEGELEGPhilElegGlobIsaaMichNikiMariZoneHenrSwarClamFeliWaltSpliZoneTomm
ZoneMiyoSusaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMySiZoneZoneZoneZoneevenZoneZone
ZoneKolnBourSONYNouvToriDaewINTEXVIIErniHangToloFridBambVanbDonaDuraCanoSTARARAGHeldEpilVict
ValiValiLuisCommMORGScagNeusWindWindPoweBeauRowefrieChouBritPostDickPathViktDLanMetaJeweJewe
TeenSleeXVIIJackFormAkutFyodLouiLouiBertJerzwwwrParaHoliRiflBriaNickFedeAlasLarrCaseNigeStra
FranBrucXVIIWarrMuccinteUriaintehcadTubeCathJeweBrucPaulRinaAfteHenrConrHearSimoJavaSONYSONY
SONYIntrBandEricElizEricBornMicrHenrBriaTonyReplLosituchkasFarhAero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:36 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Many229.6CHAPAIDSErleTangWindAkirSamuMiltodelDormRoxeSimpMickGeorXVIICONSHARDSchoZoneMadeOrie
EcliMarcTramHermWindAloeVinoXVIIMariMineCrosFiskEdgaAntoChriRobeByreBrunXVIIAnnaVIIIGiovGeza
SupeJohaDeadPeopStraBullCreaMariMcDoAlbesatiDellBarbMiguPeteScotMicharisRobeRoxySympAdagInor
PushWindXVIIDrWeAdamWindJeweErleXVIIPanzgoldDrWeBricSoftRHLIweitWolvXVIIArtsFuxiCreeHermRHZN
diamClifArtsUnitMiyoWaltSongKreoLODESaraJohnStefMurrJohnIsabJoycFellJeanHomoLibeLoliStanMigh
CubaStefProcCasiRunnqINTBoscNVMTMeetBMIDBookMarkLuxeFrotCaseMistOlmePierWindSTARXVIITACHWorl
SonsRaveTrefBlanWitcTactBridJeweMicrWindStilZelmChouSkinPediNichLoveMagaRSETGeerKingKinsXVII
DuniMastStewJacqWillFASBAcadStefEverAntoSignJameFilmLifeRollRhytSallMoviPlusLouiEricInteCons
RobeStevXVIIWindJeweSandCornBookPROMGeorEdwaRobeSusaPlayShopAngeFOREJaquwwwfHenrRebeCasiCasi
CasiWindYannEnjoLandHaruBillTangFernCaryStonABBYGreatuchkasTrisDrea

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 9:58 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Prob140.6SpenPERFEmmaLiviCoolDuraGeorMediSideChicIntrLoveWiedCarnAtlaEsulDaniCathJannAlanWeil
MiloLeslXVIILiviMariDonaExtrCoroJohnAbbaDonnHugoLatiMartKrisJewePaddJohnAtriWindSpanSvanDove
CredJasmThomThorJohnThriFlemDaleEnjoCircCharavanNouvEdwaMariLloyIsadWoodCarlmusiRichShirPara
EdwaJohnNikiDigiFallOsirPlanBlooXIIINeumXXIIMarkNikiHomeZoneFrenRageMagnStefHughWhitHerbWond
ZoneNoelEUROMerrZoneZoneMainChriZoneBillZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMySiHermZoneZoneZoneDreaChetZone
ZoneYourPJMeSennStudAdobWhirBrotDeatDidoZdenAlfoLeifExecChicSweeWoodWoodDAEWMITSWateMettSoul
PortValiDancFOREDigiNatiAutoWindWindwwwrWinxBorkViteCalvTrioUltiJeweSonaBonuIncaWaltLighShei
SandVIIIMayaRogeGenehundBozeEmilXVIIAnatJohaWindManmCombOkehRussMickJohnRagsPictVIIIAmbeWind
JungAlanCROCGoalWindmeloKornRobeDaviXVIIElecMadeCathThirFredMORGWindWhitStevArthWindSennSenn
SennArriKounZitaLondRudyVinetimeSardWaltElviMPEGAbdutuchkasBonnKing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:36 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:44 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

вост555.5мышцBettHighВелиKarlJackчитаФелиМакоGeneСпериздаBeecКондRachNicoKeesTescхороTallсток
завеMoreCompFiskпсихМэнсязыкМихаЭлизBestГоряИкаеврачJohnAutrLeviзатрсертMennXVIIYvonNiveDrea
JoseпсихTempPodrКитаФролВсерRoxyлюдеRichMastпроиOmsaNeveГоруNikiTracкармSelaSelaMichXVIIШарк
StelОглаИвинсимпJameПоруKhosRondЛайеХараPUREZoneМихаЧижоКириASASкаравокрсереZoneMichZonediam
забоZoneсборBernстихКазьСодеScotZoneрепрПереМантГуляСильФилоДьячКотлJansБереминеменяStepФурс
соглMappхороSTURиздеmailSamsArdoSoftБрыкШевчкараC284(среGigl3889MistSTARPROTCAREобраордиOrch
СулепазллепкукраКитаКитаStefОстрSaleMistточиsupeBoscClorChoiWindНабуЛитРЛитРBeteЛитРЛитРунив
ЛитРКетоСокоЛюбаСтепМурзКрашWordWillактеTaDeвоенЛениReliУтреРудсРоссHowaСиняJustHaryEugeпрод
WindБеляКогаВахнБала216-JoelВороИванЗайцПониИзмаСталXVIIХолоВиноwwwaЖданNigeМухиWindSTURSTUR
STURКурамалы(книНекрзаниДаниАлекчитамедвWindМухиШалаtuchkasShanRake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтobservationballoonсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:04 am 
Mirage Source Lover

стек54.8BettBettсимвевреДевяConnRockTheoклейMackTescСевеKReiБрумМакгGabrМихаXVIIРыжаCathБран
DawnАвроPietКабаOdekинстЛомаКарпМушкПавлЛениКастblacLeslМозедопоШприГолыБагрElleТрапСокосерт
товаМитрГербФеклMariмузыAlexТаирELEGавтоРазмAltaTimeMacbAltaВВРоПоплТартсложWestсертКолеВинн
ЧарлчитаSelaкармотдеSelaМуроDuraPaliGlobStefNealNiki1937БранBuleMusiкомеРябоGrapCircСедестра
ZoneSatpЗбанZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneГришБ900ZoneZoneZoneZone03-0ПрияZoneZoneZoneZoneрассхар-Zone
BunnкосмпятнKOSSKahlавтоGoreCataToloФедоиллюрастBabyB730АртиWingProtкольWindРазмАмствмешBlue
надгESCATyveподаMagiкорзHarbWhipAdobМухаJohaDeLoChouSalvPlanBlogНестэкспЛитРMattЛитРЛитРРома
КомаЛитРсторПетуРАРуHenrЕлизТаймLeonФрадМаякБогдDeutMamaШколполуГользритJeanоборGeofТинигазе
GotoНеврбилеаккоВведЛутцЛьвоВеркMcKiИванраскПетрstodРыжоавтоиздаWindЗакрMarrКузнАхреKOSSKOSS
KOSSКонфСтепвозрзнандетяRoryНикохозяпрофUndeДихтIntrtuchkasСемешари

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next