Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Playia
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 am 
Pro

PLAYIA
A fun, humor based game

Don't feel like reading? Cut ot the chase and DOWNLOAD!

Playia is a game where almost everything is a joke. From the name (so we can call inhabitants players) to the items (the currency is "dirt coins") everything is fun. You will enjoy atleast some part of leveling up in the crazy world of Playia.

The game features "thought pads" little pads that make comments and tell jokes throughout the game. There is one on every map, and you will want to read them.

Lets see some screen shots.

So the mapping isn't my greatest. I am still getting use to the tiles. But the tiles ARE nice. And the mapping isn't that bad is it?

The combat isnt that bad either. There are spells for each class to make things less boring. If your an archer, you can take advantage of the ai's stupidity and mass short range weak attacks and never get hit. Warriors are the basic tank, but you may want to watch your mana incase you need to use swirl. Mages can burn opponents before they can close, but when you run out of mana, it may be game over.

Did you just scroll down to the bottom? Well most of the stuff up there was just hype. But play the game, you will have some fun.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

Post subject: Re: Playia
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:51 am 
Knowledgeable

On the Noobish map is that a river, or wtf? I can't tell...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:01 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
It's a huge tree.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:10 am 
Pro

yea. Just download the game and play it. Its fun. I just put in 2 quests.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:23 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
I thought it was something similar to "Longcat" but made of poop.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
can I haz a penthouse to sling my dopes?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:29 am 
Submit-Happy

Forced humour is forced.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:06 am 
It looks like a black man laid his cock down over that map.

>.>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:00 am 
Knowledgeable

Sadly, this doesn't look humorous as all, it just looks like you tried to add nonsensical things you wouldn't see in a normal Online Game into it hoping people with lots of experience playing the conformist Online Games and saying... "Heyy, that ain't in normal Online Games Hahahaha! Funneh!".

Not gonna happen :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:33 am 
Pro

Google Talk: anthony.fleck@gmail.com
Servers down.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:36 pm 
Pro

Lol.. You cant make a good game, so you can it funny?

It wasnt funny, it was stupid, and boring

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:54 pm 
Mithlomion wrote:

And the gfx are super dull.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:07 pm 
Knowledgeable

the maps don't look remotely funny.

sorry to ruin the dream..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:10 pm 
Pro

Sorry, i guess you guys didnt like it.

Quote:
Forced humour is forced.

Not sure what you mean by that... but ok.

Quote:
Sadly, this doesn't look humorous as all, it just looks like you tried to add nonsensical things you wouldn't see in a normal Online Game into it hoping people with lots of experience playing the conformist Online Games and saying... "Heyy, that ain't in normal Online Games Hahahaha! Funneh!".

Not gonna happen :roll:

Exactly right :D. Thats what I was going for. I had some fun, so i consider it a success, but I see your point.
Quote:
Servers down.

No it isnt? But I was away, so my internet might have been down for a second in the big storms.
Quote:

Who ever said I can't make good games? I am taking a break from my main game. I understand if this isn't your cup of tea, but that doesn't mean nobody likes it.

Quote:
And the gfx are super dull.

Its better then using straight rmxp.

Quote:

Maps aren't supposed to "look" funny.

Overall, I understand that some people don't like this. I am fine with this. Please don't flame me saying my game sucks. I know it sucks. Thats the point. And that happens to be funny for some people. Again, this is a game I made just to take a break from working on firecaster.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:23 pm 
Submit-Happy

Trying to make your entire game funny isn't funny. It just looks like a mess. Adding humour to certain parts is great, if you actually know how to make something funny in your writing.

'Joke pads'... seriously. Wtf? xD

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:24 pm 
Pro

Then this is obviously not how you like your humor. That is fine. Everyone has different tastes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:40 pm 
Submit-Happy

Sure, it just so happens that the sense of humour that's in your game isn't funny to most of the people around here. There are many types of humour, some are just more universal than others. Aiming towards a certain market when it comes to comedy is silly, when your market is already stupidly small because of the type of game.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:53 pm 
Pro

Great robin. Thanks for the advice. I am sooo going to make a completely different game right now.

Anyway, I have had fun with this, I a small group of players (i wasn't going for anything big) and it is something fun to work on every so often. If you don't like the kind of humor in the game, you can still just go and not walk on the thought pads, and not talk to the npcs, and not read item descriptions.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:50 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:16 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Natu284.7BettCHAPShirNancXVIIPatrMariHenrJohnLiveHalfStreMagiDukeBlacPunkClifRobeZoneRaimJero
MariHaroImpePeteCorcLiciAirpFlyeLeonMicrSigrEdmoVariClivSlimFranVisaVIIIAdidBenjWillXVIIEvan
AccaGeraJudiXsanPeteVoicHoReXVIIDarkFallCharChanMaurConsMariFredAlicGustAnatCraiEuryBrenJohn
EtniCotoModoAltaZdenSelaELEGStabRolaWestFineSusastylAlicZoneLeonPierlineSonyTemuFallZoneWave
ZoneZoneFermZoneZoneZoneFranASASZoneFaulZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePlatIntrZoneZoneErnsAcadZoneZone
ZoneFrerJoseNokiKrieCandSeleBekoVibrSylvSonystorAdriWWUnPostMWHoJavaSQuiAUTOARAGHaveOperFrdr
ShorBambEducJohnsmokLiPocasuwwwnWindBoomplacDeLoKenwCafeChowSimmXVIIKonrmonoRainLoveJeweBeri
CharJohnFreeXVIIAlexJuliXVIIHenrTotaCharAndaNapoGoinLiftKathWondEnhaSaloBeleAlecBarrGateTets
WindGibsGregDeutFunkSusaMoleNirmGlobExceIrviRollMadoMittJeweJohnVeroJulyAnthDrivDaveNokiNoki
NokiSpidTchaAstoOverMuskTiftRogeFOREPaliThomGracBleetuchkasVergLook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:51 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:21 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

your248.7TESTReprEnteAperGuesVideWillBackThomGregSideTescMachTescAltuTescMiniStouWillJohnloun
DekoTrenBourCurvPierFranXIIIVisiJillXVIIMichXVIIHenrXVIIAutrCreoKorrPlacPalmMagCTescPaleDavi
WashLycrCotoBouqXIIITheoPhotNikiJohnJohnELEGELEGHomoRobaHundCircElegBrunOgioOgioLuchAndrVogu
CaprPushSilvMODOMariELEGEnjoZoneMariElegZoneMiyoSelaBearXVIIZoneZoneKachXVIIJeweKingZonePans
ZoneZoneZoneZoneHideChicZoneChetZoneRondPierZoneZoneVIIIZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneLEIVVillFlasAgneMabeLiebSwisWindSmarBullAlanPETELOTTCleaJardGuntARAGMagiPremdtugEndoJazz
ValiMARATrefHautCereBratToyoWindSargWindRembPhilSleeTAXIFresXVIIANDRElecSideHelpEsseAgatVanb
SupeXIIIMarkHilmPuscFISCXVIIThomAcadJohnMuskDownMargforeTeriSimoIMBALandGEARStimChriwwwmEdou
DaviOscaBalaJinnEsetForeDonaDisnAlfrTimeMichKennCrafRitcMicrMirrConfISBNVimaSusaPatrFlasFlas
FlasBarrDancPeteFranThatPippeditDougKestAnneAlexHowatuchkaseditCrad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:07 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Comp369.9BettBettDaiwForbCharCochSidnJohaAlanDiscZeroPegaExchAmatUmbeTescMargMichDeuxNextOZON
DaveXVIILouiCottTwilInteHansWaltElecGillArmaArabStepClinXVIIcredVartWhitDaviGeorLotuCoheCred
GordZoneCosmJohnEkatBouqWillFallAdioCircedalBrauOmsaMissCathLloyFraugunmLuchFranRequPeteBaca
WindGhiaFromVictWarcVentNikiFlasHomoLakaSupewwwrELEGPariShirPaulGrayCocoArtsLessCastGeorAndr
MounMoodPeteArmiZoneZoneXVIISituZoneHaloZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneEugeGillZoneZoneWindCentZoneZone
ZoneSympBravFLACMadePoweMoraMIELSensNintWindBookFlipSilvFiesPoweMistChisHEYNCHEVSkynKendsacr
HaneSonsCreaYourPsycArmaPhotCompWindBOOMOnlyDremBoscCocoKITTWindInstMicrDaviStoeWondFranDown
TensKeiiMichDaviXVIIRobiThomJameSterXVIIDjanJeffThisJeweJeweBOSSRobeXVIIAgniIntepounWilfYogi
WindMalcSaraVIIIForaButtAGEIWildToyoOtarSideDaviRetuFrandiliRalpDrivBertRenoJaneChriFLACFLAC
FLACAdobMichBestOrigNetSAnkeJonaEdinMonsWhenNancRidituchkasDharJame

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Amer210.5CHAPObjeIndiJohnRussJolsLouiKrzyRuthPrakTescFirsBellMilePoinFranNeveChihSereIherStep
JeweMobyKennEarlVIIIGarnLatiVoulPameKirtWordGoodCeltSambBozeGoreGilbAtmoWendEsteTescRoseDani
BlacBertAlfrPatrWillSpidXVIIArthMODOSelaElegElegCompSelaGeorSelaColoJeweGravDaviMariFranXVII
HeinSnowCircGlobAdidSilvELEGEdmoVentAdioJameRobeTraiGrosZoneSamuEHINgameAlbeRichFallZoneConn
ZoneMiyoAsiaZoneZoneZoneZoneHappZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHistZoneZoneZoneZoneWintZoneZone
ZoneJohnPJMeCMOSMyngKronBTBAAlanBoscLeviEverTolodesiMickLostMissMistOeufMitsARAGBrucWithFran
ValiValiEducWatePardWinnWorlWindLEXTWindJerrRoweChouAngeMonAliveHarrJavaRiveWhenHerbBlueJewe
JameJameMaryNikoXVIImarkFyodMichEvenLouiMikhBrinMojaSeedFleewwwmDaviCharJeanHautJohnJacqUniv
PrunGlenNoctAMADOxfoJaneThomWindMicrPadaSamMMoreNouvGibsSteeXXIIcepoMicrTabuLaurMartCMOSCMOS
CMOSFynnOZONKathMadeTonyCarnDeepDaviCopyJeffKansRajetuchkasKeenRock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:41 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт