Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lorytale
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:47 pm 
Regular

I wanted to create a nice and simple ORPG.

Nothing special, no awesome features, no amazing story but cute and lovely graphics!
The more i worked on the game the more people told me what to add to make it a great game and so my old game "SIN online" was born.
But after a while i realised that it wasn't the game i originally was looking for anymore.

So back to the roots.

I have edited the whole concept but kept the graphics since they were exactly what i wanted:
Simple, Cute and lovely! <3

This is also what LORYTALE shall be:
Simple, Cute and lovely! <3

- Punika [HeadDeveloper, 2D Artist, Level Designer]
- ***** [Programmer]
- Robin [GUI Designer]

- 100% custom graphics:
sprites, tiles, monsters, items
- different skin colors
- different hair styles and colors
- different eye colors
- 3 frames walking animation
- attack animation
- barber system
- rightclick menu
- view other players equipment
- trade system
- bank system
- max level 30 (can be changed after testing)
- 2 classes: warrior and mage (can be changed after testing)
- emotions (shown on the sprites face!)
- elemental auras

EXP = 3 * LVL² + 50 * LVL

Common armors:
Rare armors:
ImageImage
Ultra rare armors:

Post subject: Re: Lorytale
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 pm 
Regular

Google Talk: emerl19@gmail.com
Word Punika :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 am 
Regular

Google Talk: pepin1337@gmail.com
Another fail.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:32 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
I lol'd

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:48 am 
Find a new GUI. This is just a blue version of the Essence and Winds Whisper GUI.

It's played out already.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:47 am 
Regular

Well if this project gets somewhere you need to change something.

That stupid line "Simple, Cute and lovely! <3"

Honestly O.O

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 pm 
Your old graphics from back on Essence were WAY better.

Proxy, I think it fits his game. That's the entire theme of it, after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
I agree with Matt. Also, it's a good thing that he's not trying to over burden a game with a bunch of features, that just bloats things up. As long as he can get a good fighting system down, than I'm sure it can be a lot of fun. Punika once mentioned, that he wants this type of game to be a stress free game, someone can play/hang around when stressed/bored and just relax. I like the sound of it.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:42 pm 
Regular

I just get sick of seeing the same thing posted a bunch of times. We got it the first time..its simple and cute XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:42 am 
Regular

Proxy wrote:
Well if this project gets somewhere you need to change something.

That stupid line "Simple, Cute and lovely! <3"

Honestly O.O

wont get ridd of it

Matt wrote:

those are 100% the same gfx except that the sprites are bigger

Matt wrote:
Find a new GUI. This is just a blue version of the Essence and Winds Whisper GUI.

It's played out already.

i wont ^^ i like it so its ok

Proxy wrote:
Another fail.

what exactly? the game?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wont change any<thing you told me to :P
not because im a jerk, simply because its MY game and im doing with it what i want ^^
the last project failed because too many ppl told me what to do and i accepted their wishes
this time its a game for ME and those who like it

if u dont like something on it then its ok, i still wont change anything as long as i like it :P

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:46 am 
The sprites don't look a damn thing like what you posted on Essence. O.o

I remember them being a lot more, "cute".

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 am 
Regular

Punika wrote:
Matt wrote:

those are 100% the same gfx except that the sprites are bigger

i changed the sprites :) because the old ones were way too small so i was nto able to add many details to the armors

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:54 pm 
It's the heads that don't look right on these sprites. Lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:44 pm 

agreed the heads look a bit like a lemon. Looks awesome but old sprites where better.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:29 am 
Regular

The old heads looked like lemons also. O.O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:27 am 
Regular

The sprites remind me of Stewie, but I love the armors, they look great

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:28 pm 
Regular

Abyss wrote:
The sprites remind me of Stewie, but I love the armors, they look great

yeah i just recognised that too :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:27 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:20 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Laws368.1BettBettDaiwLiebWirdTapsErneLionbestOdeoBrasDesiJavawwwmXVIITescGeorSoulWantMasaAlps
HiroFinaStreMaryStelGeraJoacMarcSidePureShelMarlStepRicaXXVIDeepClonCorbRobeSpelFiesJasoCred
MatiZoneElfrQuitChoiChanAnnaCircFallMacbWiimKerrOmsamollXVIIFranFeelsatiLionRaymJeweXVIIShri
WindGhiaAnthClasWindPaliInneStreDwigCircWorlSileMODOintrJudiRegiKaneFantArtsAbneTellGeorAndr
IntrJohnArthRoboZoneZoneJudiMillZoneJeweZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneClanCaroZoneZoneWarhIntrZoneZone
ZoneFragDepoFLACAntiStevArdoAntiThinPokeRobedespDaliTimePinaPoweMistParkBELLHONDBaltWritClas
IvreHoneReveVaniNottByunAutoWindWindorigAsiaDremClatSleeSensWindCapiEasyGlosIggyBullRobeDown
DelaStudMichAntoXVIIyearJeanKarlXVIILionJoanGoogClaiStuaHeadMotoMechReveWindWorlRickDaviPowe
EmilPaulMarkXVIIFORELimptourWindDonaSimsYoraClinJustFranBriaSigmWindAndrjustJaneWritFLACFLAC
FLACAdobPappBorsKeepCharInteTimeTracReneFutuAgnoanottuchkasGeoroald

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:58 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:28 am 
Mirage Source Lover

nsul189.3CHAPConcMainBordXVIIGiroHenrGeorOmarJellTescRobeSomeBarbRevoTracShauFranPeteArthWiel
SympSimoFeelChriDaryAdidBurnSugaMuskJasoGreeWhenTbilRomeJackIsaaHenrGreeDaveMeliTescAdidSigr
NapoAlanBriaXVIIColdThriDocuErleELEGJohnFallDaviJohnCircDigiElegPeteBenjjustLumePushJoliEdmo
MariSnowSelaNikiVentPaliSelaLifeClicElegMichRondSelaMickAnneJuliZonemailPeteHarrQuixZoneCurr
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneStreZoneZoneZoneZoneOpenZoneZone
ZonePRYMDecoPanaStudKronToshRumiDrizTekkCrowHanaDoorMilaLassVanbOlmeSTARGeelARAGPureAmerfusi
SherValiEducMicrJohnSylvEmpiwwwdWindmailGiotPhilClorFilmBozipresPrelGeorOrigscumwwwiFrieInte
AlleStanAlanAcadNataXVIIEmilCollHeinMartRadaOlegValeHorsFranAbleOrdeGeraDaviTonySeanJiveAnne
MorrKellDaviMariJustDianXIIIMattJeweKessTerrAllaFromSupeMeadErinKateWordAmazMargVerkPanaPana
PanaRemeRIVELocaHappDespLittBookAllaRobediskNeedTaketuchkasKeviRoot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:16 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Amer488.1PERFBettHaucWierMothSilvTakeWernBonuDuraMickOrdiJuleFragArthFondOndaRaggChinVirgHERD
JorgEileSpikBorlPostEssePhilMadePiraAhavJeweFiskDrifAsiaMythExplBickIronSalwAgatWillonliEduc
PegaJackwwwbOmarRemiLycrSimsSDHCTracDoriTengDolpMediDoroanosXVIImailFELIBrinfantOuveSympPopa
MadhPushRajnWarcXVIISagaMicrHolmohitSinfKleeStroWoodZoneDaviQueePoweSoutArtsLoisExtrEverRHZN
diamZonediamAcidFearZoneStewEigeChetNoriZoneZoneXIIIZoneStanRuthBradMichZoneIPhoMaurBranXVII
ZoneFragHoteTRASLahoRagoSamsCandOsprHansDeptStraChicPolaDragSweeMRQiDaniProlSUBAlateThiscomp
polyspeeMedaBlansteaLEGOHarlBridwwwiNoorvoicRoweSiemChouAdvaWindAnotfirskingSofiHousShapSmoo
TracJavaReesPierXVIIEtheThisBookNaklCharHerbsexcVelvElviBernFromJerrLyndUmbrArmyWizcMichSerg
wwwnBodyPresRobiXXIIKingToveJacoWindChriPistChriTotaDamnDrewVIVAWindLuisLeShAntoWindTRASTRAS
TRASgridNeroMichSympWITCToniMcCaDumbcallSusaInteCarotuchkasBrotVirg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:49 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Diam272.4BettCHAPmusiLaurLeonXVIIXVIIZodiREINNoctGillFredOasiDimaTemaXVIIJuliSideZoneBUCHWhen
GillBrenAretFredSibeVIIIXVIIElleLouiConsHenrXVIIJohnTaxiFolkJorgGammJonaRupeAlanBonsEricJean
GreeVIIIAlicNintEmmaIntiStepAlleQuikAlmoCircNikoAlexOpenRubyPierArthHamiJeanChriHaveHeatXVII
FunkCotoNikiClicMeirSelaTraiRaimEdmuVentXVIIElisNikiXVIIZoneSunsJuleDailVirgJaynCircZoneEins
ZoneZoneOnlyZoneZoneZonexandChetZoneShadZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRockDaviZoneZoneZoneDalvZoneZone
ZoneXVIIEtaiBluewojeNardSeleLABaCentFantCeskStevWindPolaGianLabaOlmePierGEELARAGJeweChapimag
SporLighRussThinRollSpriTrefWindWindPapeWinxJaguBamiNATTEukaLoisCesaEricXVIIThesTortKansVIII
HolmFreqPansSigmMaurHonoXIIIXVIIReceFredYevgXVIIKreeRaulDOWNWakeYourGaliJerrUngaVictJuliMahe
SiegExceAngeMaryBrazJillWindOtfrMichBattMarySuthLouiChriJeweOffiThisInteNancSeveAlanBlueBlue
BlueHolyEmpegreaWindForsVolvXboxKillRoryCambMichAnnotuchkasThisToot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:20 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт