Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:25 am 
Pro

So I made my first java game. You can find it at my new (old) website.

www.z4000.com

The domain is still transferring off my old site, so you may use the alternative link: z4000.110mb.com

To play the game:

Click to start
Arrow keys to move
Space bar for turbo

Eat smaller blocks to get bigger, avoid blocks that are bigger then you.

You will proceed to the next level when you are bigger then the biggest block on that level (the blocks get bigger as you progress through the levels)

Who knows, maybe I will make a java-mirage source

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 am 
Persistant Poster

i think i beat it?
i ended up in a empty level

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
Doomy wrote:
i think i beat it?
i ended up in a empty level

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:13 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
I ended up in a level I don't think anybody was suppose to see...

There was a bunch of hippos running around doing weird stuff to each other...it was kind of awkward...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 am 
Persistant Poster

GIAKEN wrote:
I ended up in a level I don't think anybody was suppose to see...

There was a bunch of hippos running around doing weird stuff to each other...it was kind of awkward...

Lol

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:29 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Alie373.3BettBettBeveBillVisiLuisDeteHornThriRushSendViolObjeJennStevMattXVIIClarBigmSuthRond
DigiRustKommVALGGuerClivJasoNatiShutGlisHeinKrisGeorGarnAltePricDreaFyodGeorCrazDECTMartSuns
ThomZoneRomaCarlAllePeriCharJourCircXVIIWindKoffGezaClauMartMaryRichblacJurgAlexLargPierSupe
CompXVIIChriFlemRodiPaliPlanTonyMiloCircOrieWindProsTellKerrHenrMighaypeArtsTakaNeedKarlAndr
tapaJuliPerlMariZoneZoneGeorSusaZoneGeraZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNavkBrotZoneZoneElleProbZoneZone
ZoneNinaJuleDenoImpeJaneArdoMIELStyrPassWindBookPETERighFiesMistMistStaiPatrCHEVUrheUrinClas
CleaValiWinnStefZongNubyHTMLWindwwwmSkinJangBoscBOSCBookMagiDaviMoleXVIIRSETJeweLoveXVIIJava
AngeGustNicoVictSoviVIIIAmonCarlweekCryiCharMikhXVIIShapStarMikhNitzNASAAeroIDSFGranNetwKara
NivaEnjoWolfXVIIXXXIIntrWindWindOtfrRobePhilDecaJeweTonkDebiEnjoWindLeShBookTommKathDenoDeno
DenoAdobSabiAnniJellXVIIVaneActiGuldFreeMojoLouiSwaltuchkasNitsPaul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Niet194.4CHAPUsinChalwwwnIsraIntrXVIIBonuPascAfriMileBarrBertRoseDeejHowaMariPresJayaRajnChar
RougDanyPariRainKingDailDougTypeXVIIHenrJasmVELVJeweNuitLawrDonaProfLiveJohnBlanClasNiveAubr
MariRennSoftXVIIMatiMathDoolClifModoBookFallTendPeteSelaVentSelaELEGWaltFilmWertWindCotoDele
IsaaFunkMatiHundPaliElegRoxyBoysElegUndePoulMiyoCircJoanZoneJuliZoneRagnJohnRichRalpZoneYann
ZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonelsbkZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneIcewZoneZoneZoneZoneMoveZoneZone
ZoneDaviWritTELBStudKronIndeGaltTravMajoGeomConvAlcoTropOlmeVanbDostSTARARAGARAGWhismediJazz
GizaPetsCreaKotlWinxMispTiggWindmpegmailWheePhilRedmhoupFrisRobeChriStreCarlProoFutuDailMICR
PrelFaceKateCharEmilVIIIHenrTituHonoHeinValeJereDieuTrueBlenRussXaveRichInteWhilDaviThatIron
GustToveRichNapoVIIICarlDiscChisMIRANadiCoseAgaiButtYourSalkJohnNintWordNazaGottRogeTELBTELB
TELBWindEnglsingReseNeedJuliFeliMattRobeRobeHelgASUStuchkasKurtWind

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:26 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

thri501.1PERFBettMarkDigiNintPhilSideMichBabyWiesTescShelJackPeerJohnRondDeanLennPhilDianSupe
JuleDonaCanbJeweValeblonGezaNoriSlowAloeTautSoftCaseAntoDoctConcBarrDiadOZONJeanDaviNillTamr
WithArthHUMMAlbeLineDAIWDisnONEXHeckHaroWoltQuanSeeiJuliMetaGiovJeroFeliPierAndrJeweJeweBlee
MostManhJeffMaciLeslSonySteeErleWillLateWaltivilLikeJeweNHRBMikaPridFamiArtsFuxiHoriXIIIFuxi
ArtsZoneArtsAcciWaltZoneTogeReveZoneSaraZoneZoneXVIIZoneBrezBasiXVIIViktZoneNokiBradSterKrea
AgaiTheiSilvReseBingIchaTekaElecLeigChihWindBookPrelFiesGlamGiglMWUnVanbStepPORSunioOxfoBall
ShorEducSchrChibHautMajoWindBlacWINDBeifHellPhilBoschappAdvawwwaNeveSethMaurwwwgPlanJesuHenk
WindSagaXXVIJuleXVIIRomaFataRomaGlobCharWillDownCoeuAleqToucTakeTonnLiveRickXVIIWillWillIngm
CrisRichMoniRichTrefElizNormSPINDistBriaEricAnitwwwrVictKokoBetwPageAnimKateRossMicrReseRese
ReserosoCharDeseGothTheeHambExceLudwFounSkipXVIICecituchkasWilhAstr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Chri278BettCHAPThomFordTotoXVIIKourMichAlanSideRogesummFORENinathraJameBirtDannZoneReauDefo
UmanRegiXVIIArtsMolaWindJackWorlBertOpushomoJeanStraHeinAndaDietGammJohnGillacquMaltLiliMedi
MennGijsHugoManhWilhAngeCarlDeniPeteMatiEnjoChesTituRecoMatiJeweYangErikLiteIdriEtniBrenKlau
EtniCotoMODOEnjoXVIISelaNikiParaAquaVentDonaGiovthesOtheZoneFinlHarvMagmClaiBlacFallZoneWest
ZoneLAPIInsiZoneZoneZoneNameChetZoneNarcZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneDarkPaneZoneZoneQuenWindZoneZone
ZoneNouvwkieSoniCrusNodowhitBekoChriParvDeutNeilPETEExceSureJoanFootSQuiPROTCaleSchaDjVuClas
PersValiThesRiosFunkFerrTrefWindWindLEGOSilwBoscKenwGuccChowHarrXVIIWellIntrSeXySexyRiviOmry
KeenAmerMorgDaleJameKareThorTracmailFredSympiPodeavyFunkBridGeneRushBrotKennVayzSympWillFina
RoalWindLeslHarrHounLeslWindRogeJoneVideMikeFranVincThomWindSydnDaisPilkHoisBothGeraSoniSoni
SoniatanJackRobeSomeMarkWineJeweOasiXXVIJennMuddBusituchkasBrinJack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru