Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:07 pm 

New Forum
http://knightsofanime.darkbb.com/

~ Knights of Anime ~

"Knights of Anime" is an anime-based MMORPG on all the animes such as Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Ranma 1/2, and so on...

Players travel the "World of Anime" helping out anime characters on quests, collect fashionable armour and clothing for the sake of looking good and cute. Knights of Anime allows you to travel through classic animes you would've watched as a child such as travelling across the plains of "Planet Namek" or visiting Ash's hometown, "Pallet Town".

You can collect all the original anime clothing, and sell it for thousands on the game. Train your character or learn new skills from the masters of anime (ex. Master Roshi). Such as learning the famous skill "Spirit Bomb" from the legendary "Goku" or fighting along side "Team 7" with "Kakashi" and his crew against the evil "Orichamaru".

So? What are you waiting for? Come and play "Knights of Anime" now!

(Currently Under Construction.)

Playable Races:

- Saiyan -

Masters of Strength and Magic. Saiyans are an ancient race of fierce warriors, they have incredible strength and are skilled in the arts of magic that will simply out stand you. Saiyans are best known as a brutal race of aliens who conquer planets, they are simply masters of war.

Even though Saiyans were wiped out years ago by a notorious "Changeling" named Frieza, there are still survivors of the Saiyan race that exist in the "World of Anime.

Notable Saiyans: Goku, Vegeta and Raditz.

- Konoharians -

Masters of Speed and Magic. Konoharians are a peaceful race, but can be deadly when trained in the right hands. They are often hired to assassinate world leaders, and are the pawns of war. The light fast quick infantry, Do not be decieved by their common appearance... These group of people are deadly.

Notable Konoharians: Minato Namikaze, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha.

Humans

Humans are the most balanced out race. They have the largest population and some how managed to occupy the anime world as their own. Although they are said to be the weakest race, their technological advantage is what keeps the world running. These humans are what other races fight to protect. Humans are always the first to die in wars, but often achieve great things in war.

Notable Humans: Cloud Strife, Monkey D. Luffy, Ranma Saotome, Krillin and Ash Ketchum.

Half-Demon

Masters of Defense and Strength. Half-Demons are a rare breed of race, they are born when one of their parents is a demon and the other a human. Half-Demons can either be good or bad, but it really depends on the half-demon itself. Half-Demons are the tankers of wars, and are said to be able to withstand 1000 arrows and 500 bullets.

Notable Half-Demons: InuYasha

("Knights of Anime" is currently under-development.)

Features:

= Upcoming =

- Spells/Skills From Anime -
- More Anime Sprites -
- Places directly from Animes -
- Weapons used in Animes -

= Done =
- Some Anime Sprites -
- GFX 50% Done -

Knights of Anime Online takes place in an Anime world.
(Time and Date is really messed up.)

Website - http://www.knightsofanime.webs.com
Forum - http://knightsofanime.darkbb.com/

Credits:
Mun (Me) - Owner & Pixel Artist & Mapper
GreenRaven - Breeze GFX
Guzman - Costume Designer

We are currently recruiting "GFX Artists".
Interested? Skilled GFX Artist? Then PM me.

- Updates -
Cloud Strife + Piccolo + Bulma + Pokemon Guy

ImageImageImageImage

So far loving "Knights of Anime"? then support us by putting this into your signature.

Last edited by Mun on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
If you want people to take you seriously, don't post outdated crap. We're not going to sign up to your site for updates. Instead, we're all just going to pass your site up entirely and forget you even posted.

Learn2Promote.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 pm 

Matt wrote:
If you want people to take you seriously, don't post outdated crap. We're not going to sign up to your site for updates. Instead, we're all just going to pass your site up entirely and forget you even posted.

Learn2Promote.

I'm guessing you didn't read the whole thing, and I just need to post some screenshots and furniture gfx.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:22 pm 
Persistant Poster

Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:

Learn2Promote.

I'm guessing you didn't read the whole thing, and I just need to post some screenshots and furniture gfx.

No, I did. The part that threw me off was what you edited out of the post. The part where you said the post was extremely outdated and that we should check your site for new updates.

I know how this site functions. Everyone is going to want a very VERY good reason to sign up to your site and you're just not giving one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:24 pm 

Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:

Learn2Promote.

No, I did. The part that threw me off was what you edited out of the post. The part where you said the post was extremely outdated and that we should check your site for new updates.

I know how this site functions. Everyone is going to want a very VERY good reason to sign up to your site and you're just not giving one.

Well I'm not forcing you to sign up on the forums, if you don't like the game don't sign up, if one sentence put you off, don't sign up, if something is outdated but the previous info on the game didn't impress you enough to sign up to see the new updates... Don't sign up?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm 
Persistant Poster

Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:

Learn2Promote.

Well I'm not forcing you to sign up on the forums, if you don't like the game don't sign up, if one sentence put you off, don't sign up, if something is outdated but the previous info on the game didn't impress you enough to sign up to see the new updates... Don't sign up?

Trust me, I had no intentions of signing up to your site, simply because your game does not interest me in the least bit. However, I was trying to help you get people interested, but people will see the type of person you are and that alone will put them off. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 pm 

Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:

Learn2Promote.

Trust me, I had no intentions of signing up to your site, simply because your game does not interest me in the least bit. However, I was trying to help you get people interested, but people will see the type of person you are and that alone will put them off. ;)

Guess I'm a cruel mean dickhead D: because I'm recommending you not sign up if you don't like it...
Oh well...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm 
Persistant Poster

Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:

Learn2Promote.

Guess I'm a cruel mean dickhead D: because I'm recommending you not sign up if you don't like it...
Oh well...

Would you PLEASE pay attention to what I'm saying. Apparently, you have selective reading and a very thick skull. I was giving you pointers on making your game more appealing. Forcing people who are interested into signing up, is bad. Simple as that. I'm done.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm 

Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mun wrote:
Matt wrote:

Learn2Promote.

Oh well...

Would you PLEASE pay attention to what I'm saying. Apparently, you have selective reading and a very thick skull. I was giving you pointers on making your game more appealing. Forcing people who are interested into signing up, is bad. Simple as that. I'm done.

Guess you are very selective aswell:
"Well I'm not forcing you to sign up on the forums, if you don't like the game don't sign up, if one sentence put you off, don't sign up, if something is outdated but the previous info on the game didn't impress you enough to sign up to see the new updates... Don't sign up?"
And yeah, I'm tired... I might stay on awhile longer and fall asleep xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 pm 
Knowledgeable

Basically--be open to suggestions and try to keep the OP updated as much as possible with your new ideas. It'll inspire others in the community for ideas in their own projects, as well as bring about a chance of allowing others to mingle with you and this game more freely. From there, they can register if they really want to--to participate in your own community.

Usually saying, "It can do X and Y, but if you want to know if it can do Z as well you have to sign up" isn't a good method of advertising around here. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:21 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:43 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Orig385.5BettBettAlanSummJustCarnGeorLuizDougStevTescJeunFranMortChriMartJohnDiamRhytHaroAlan
TotaXVIIJuleLiviPhilCharRedeRudyMusiKariWillJohnXIIIAhavWorlVIIIHenrFranWarrLargDownStevWell
SoyeZoneMcDeParkFranSterMornClarVendXVIIBaklReneRootPlacmailMichDumeshinAndrNevidesiHenrReco
WindRosaErledolcGordELEGDocuWindJeweCircJohnWindMODOTakeKnutLaurGoinHaroArtsJohaSoniWillMORG
StanEricArtsBobbZoneZoneKarlXVIIZonePatrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJoycChriZoneZoneParaInviFritMass
ZoneXVIILineGlobBoucNatiIndeMIELKariVasiWindBookGlamAdweChicProtWoodParkAlpiOPELPatiRembVHSR
PinkPersbonuKiriSergDinoWarhJewemailSoutTakesupeTefaClorChoiDaviStanElenwwwnAlleMornMichLinu
GoodXVIIPlatYMCASatiKapiArchTodaDancElviPunkTitoAdamGWCIOlegMichBartfilmPhilPozoReebShinManf
WindJameStarOCLCCityPrieNatuDeviXVIIlateObjeDisnKeviEvenUzziBajaWindCherSilvArthPinkGlobGlob
GlobGeneJostDrumHenrCosmLittOstrMidnBryaIntoVictBonutuchkaseverJere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Five201.2CHAPnumbFaitReadNeveMireVariDagaZachYoshTescInteLewiPatrKingJoelTonyKeenEyviProsEric
DaveBreaDoroIrenCanzCredAlleMoonMichSanjGoldBillOverJohnspecMickDaphMohiJoshNefeTescLuxeAnan
OmsaGregBaraFrieBelaGreaBoshMuraModoCourElegAcceDeadSelaLogeSelaSergShawGuilEllaOmsaCotoChri
SusaComeSelaRekaPaliPaliSelaFranElegPourKarlSongCircNewmZoneXVIISwarGuyvXVIIXVIIElwoZoneDeut
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePerfZoneZoneZoneZoneManyZoneZone
ZoneMakeXVIISUPEGirlKronBTKAINTEDandEdwaFirsToloPolaAlicPoweVanbWillHalfCARECathApolHELLVoca
CanoCaneEducKotlLittSylvCubiSaleWindGeorMoleValeBrauWestFrisFantRoryHeavAugeSidePrelXIIIJere
BrenPagaFranThorMorcChriFyodRoboHowlRabiValeLeonOffiSmasMikhRaceDaniStroHousInteCaseChilWind
RobeBridElaiPennXVIICandHeelwwwaERDAMichCastEmpiDinoPresNortHolyMichWallQBasJennSessSUPESUPE
SUPEUndemultImagGaelRobeHornTommMichButcNeuePhylPunituchkasFeatwwwm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Home523.7SpenBettUnivFeliAudiRomaHankDonnBigbStraExisShouTheoGregMegaGranDarrGoneQueeWangCere
JuliAlicIntrWindGreaKeraNailXVIIWhatLensJeweDeadGoodKamiPatrFabiRobeReacPaulLamaBeteEnteRefl
LacaJackSimsBarrAmarCotoWindSonaPockNokitortLangUpseDantXVIIXVIIAndrAlleSatgYorkNikiBachDisc
RammVirtGeorMaciLouiStreHartDianGoodAstoRichNuncSpasOscaRSGAWinxPearAndrSwarChetColdEricArts
DomiZoneArtsLastMusiZoneTommRunnZoneGillZoneZoneBelvZoneZoneViteRalpEvilZoneHoaiCubaesseFran
SusaGESElornMPEGSchaShagGoreKrolBurnShriGentBookSwarESACArthMistFordWoodPerfCoolPENNPracvoca
MagiPillEditPaulCottWindBusiWindHyndModuWinxPhilSiemhappAdvaWindPERSSimmPerhSofiSnakRunnCarl
WindOlymXVIIMarkXVIICharXVIIMaurDiggSinhXIIIJohnProjOrbiNextMoscDownSideWindNickPozoFeatPaul
WindDaviNikkWindPhilGoldAlanBianMarcScotSylvSaraflasBlueCeriOnlyFergArthXVIIHTMLWindMPEGMPEG
MPEGHartJeweTrioSubhDeatCityFranBriaAndrStopPierRoaltuchkasKeviAstr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:13 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Firs286.4BettCHAPGranBarrStayIronLaurRyanRaouCoraPeniKindFiskKypoPolaRoseBowdElizZoneXXIIIris
MichDickJeweHillFemmPeteXVIIFantXVIIEmilBernLillAndaWaltAndaAlbeLibeHuskAdidQuenDreaXVIIJewe
AccaXVIIJudiMobiErneGrimWolfJohnEnjoNazcAdamReevXVIIblacSECACharXVIIGustJameFranNighJoanXXIX
MornFranModoArisXVIISelaMODOXVIIWindWestHolyXVIIstylSeetZoneUsquPierPaccGARDDiamMacbZonePano
ZoneZoneAuraZoneZoneZoneDeviASASZoneJeffZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneDolbBertZoneZoneGuntPrinZoneZone
ZoneHorsRandmailKrieCandSeleBekoLEGOMamoDreaTimeAdriWRQiPostYPenMandSQuiDeflcoldPENNExteBaro
SkylBuddEditJonaEterClimcasuwwwrWindBoomMoleDeLoKenwPuroPlanSimmMagiGeneSpacHildGeneJeweBeri
FranMersFreeXVIIHansGordKarlwwwmPonyEvenFOREGenealleAirpDonaCentCaptIguaCoryAllmAntoLickHiro
SpecExceKariRolfWhatCropSimsLukePhilLisaMaryPianMadoVIIImotiGiusLarkSomeXVIIMariDavemailmail
mailBirdDarrBranNachJacoTerrItalGAAPRoadThomMassinsituchkasTempNasc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:41 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Expe278.1BettCHAPEnriReflPercMagnGeorIvarChriBonuTatiGranPhotOrieCarlSonaBarbElseZoneEuphLite
AtlaFisklineErgoBrilDoctKiriSomeFyodHeinIntrUnbrAlphDiadPhilMexoPantGarnEpilNiveSmilHenrAnna
SplaHearGiulJuliGrimChilXboxSealMariMacbKrisRobedreaZdenPascRodnDianVladSelaSelaGarcJeweTaik
EverHolyElizArisTimeMichXVIILuisTracYashWindValiWinddiamFuxiJeroForeHappMiyoZoneCambFreeZone
RobaAlanSwarRondXVIIRobeMoscFranBobbGetiJameFyodTotaNokiEpsoFiskRothAlexRobeJeweRobeBarbRena
WeheFabrqNICsharDenmJameGoreCataTrudVtecmissSnowPETEVictOlmeOlmeBAROVALGwwwnKiszChanThisVoca
CitywwwnEditAlvaHauttoucBritMicrAdobWindMoleDremClorPureCesaToyoAngeBarvKirsMichMercHelgSieg
wwwcdiskTascLawsTetsJerrFyodLaurLothAnouProsfastRainStepLindXVIIJerrEnglCruiSinaRoxaAndrENVY
WindOffiElviWritElaiCarlEleaGabyIncoCASEEurhLikeDisnAngeGaryJacqHowaHearADDIBrucAdobsharshar
sharDarrwwwrJeweAmouAlbethisEnjoMaryMaplJeweRevoaccotuchkasMastWeat