Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:06 am 
Regular

I am currently looking for a capable java programmer/coder to help build off of a base java engine (client/server). I have worked on previous projects, and I want to take the jump to a custom engine. Thus being the problem that my programming/coding skills are weak, on the other hand I am very good with gfx, mapping, pixeling, etc, etc. I have already created 90% of the GUI for the project, I will be using breeze tiles etc, which I have full permission to use. I have taken breeze to a new level by pixeling with my friend (Hikaru) fully new hair and eye designs and colors, which a player would be able to pick upon creating their character. I also have all of the item gfx sorted. In my "Career" I have created SkyQuest which is still under finishing development by a few of my friends, on that project I had mapped over 400 maps. If you want to see my skill, check out these links.

SkyQuest - I created 95% of this game, and it is now being finished up by some friends. - http://www.mmorpgmaker.org/forums/viewt ... 16&start=0

Here also is an old GUI I had pixeled from scratch (concept GUI, never a real project) - http://www.mmorpgmaker.org/forums/viewt ... pol#p49716

Here is another project of my friends which I had pixeled all of the GFX by hand. (go to the TD page) - http://www.matthewforsyth.com/

(If you had noticed SkyQuest was/is being made on XW, I honestly hate that engine with all of my being for many reasons, It is incredibly limited.. etc etc.)

This project will be very successful if there is a Java programmer/coder out there that is as determined as I am to produce an amazing game which people will respect.

If anyone has any questions for me please post here, pm me. or contact me via aim.

Aim - Skywalkr90

Sneak Peeks -

Possible Banner -

Random Character Creation Window -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 am 
Pro

Google Talk: anthony.fleck@gmail.com
I wonder why Hikaru never mentioned this to me.. Hum...

Looks good though, Breeze is a nice template to use. It'll be good to have some competition ^_^.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm 
Submit-Happy

For someone who's asking for a qualified Java programmer, you're not bringing much to the table.

Your graphics aren't your own, your GUI is generic and your game plans are the same old.

I'm not interested, nor am I trying to put your game down, I'm just asking why should a decent programmer help you on this game?

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:48 pm 
Regular

Anthony wrote:
I wonder why Hikaru never mentioned this to me.. Hum...

-A few of the eyes you have I created, I need to get back in touch with Hik again, I have been off the scene for a little while.

Robin wrote:
For someone who's asking for a qualified Java programmer, you're not bringing much to the table.

- Seeing how I am providing the base engine, and doing everything but the future coding for the project, I feel that I am bringing equal if not more work to the project.

Robin wrote:
Your graphics aren't your own, your GUI is generic and your game plans are the same old.

- A lot of the graphics are pixeled either by myself or my friend Hikaru, it's not base breeze... all of the hair/eyes/paperdolling etc will be either pixeled by me or maybe Hik will be kind enough to help out. All of the spells etc, I have started to hand pixel.

- On the gui all the buttons change when you move the cursor over them and click them, I like the GUI, and it is more visually complex then it seems when put together fully.

- I also have many ideas for the originality of the game, but I dont exactly want to publically give them all away now do I?

Here is the equipment window if you wanted more of a taste for the GUI.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com
your gui looks generic and boring to me, even with button hover animation :/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 pm 
Regular

Man no love lol.. I like it simple, but attractive.. If there is too much going on I find it distracting almost.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:46 pm 
Persistant Poster

Robin mate, PM me your new msn please.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 pm 
Fox wrote:
Robin mate, PM me your new msn please.

This is why people leave the forums. You honestly couldn't pm him and ask for it? Fuck.

Afide, don't take everyone here to heart. If you like it, go for it. But remember, if your player base doesn't like it, odds are they won't play it. No matter what way you look at it, you will end up having to conform to your player's wishes and demands.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 pm 
Regular

Thanks Matt.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Arth508.5PERFBettNASADiciLoveOttoOzdoPeteSaraSupeSalkBabyJackSchoStevBogoHarrJokaFritSuchChic
JuliMartRondwwwnMemoKeraSexyBurnOutsKodaReplConcBluePatrFusiMediClosGreeTubeJulePhilRichFred
StreautePanzJumpNighUSSRGuilDigiAvatMBpsmiliHenrLoveXVIIWaltIvorCherElegEncoGilbBeneDmitFoxe
QueeWhitThomSimsEarlAiAiNextLindArmiRuehgoldMediCrasTimeRHZNArthScraXVIIArtsRHINTranJameSwar
ArtsZoneArtsPeacMARIZoneBlueDreaZonePictZoneZoneJohaZoneZoneMadaJaroXVIIZoneLibeThomElviFree
HandFragFrieBlueChodRobeGoreBoscPlayHenrLinuThunChicFiesAlmoVanbWWElWoodPerfSSANSigmLOGICont
ValiEducEditHoddHautWinxwwwrWindWINDThreClasPhilPhilChouAdvaFantRockEndlfantSofiFeelTribCarl
WindXVIIpasaDaniXXIIHarvMatlChalPainMicrThomXVIIVladThisXVIIPhilCeteinfoLiveDaviTwenFranGary
HammArthPhilInteJeweVIIIranctherCripJillHappStudWillSydnArthFielStepRhetLewiAdobPersBlueBlue
BlueWindWaltTyriOracExotCharPoloSrinBernPretexceTommtuchkasLongAstr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:27 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Walt265.5BettCHAPClifDickJeweOetkFernPariElkiRequTriuCreaWantMannJameAndrRockScotZoneSwitStas
YoshDickLotuJasmPortXVIILouiNimmJackAufbJohnHowaMichMartEsseRobeEmilDonaRomeWahlLuciAgatGunt
PatrAlfrXVIIGrieJohnSkinKeviStepElegFourCircBirdTOEFJameAltaInspShemLeveMichTimoSamuBarbRosa
ErosCotoSelaElviShirWeniNikiBlooGreyPaliDeanJensModoZoneZoneTigeVitaPikkSupeAlfaTraiZoneBonu
ZoneZoneFrueZoneZoneZoneRounChetZoneBillZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePrelStevZoneZoneZoneAquaNasoZone
ZoneFFAFFasoCommXXIIArdoDavoTORXSonyEricThisrockHallblueJardLabaMistGirlRENAEricRoyaKneeimag
IremMosqEducDetrFromDialSnopmailWindBricLEGOAdveKenwNursRoyaHenrFellJeanXIIISickTowaBrucWalk
FrieTracVIIIXVIIDavihepaAcadFranBillFredNataJohnDonaRobeHambBeatSysyEmerZeppPhilNASABendSatu
SergWiddHTMLMandMarkHelmDickJoseCramTracOlivEatsAnnaRichwwwnPeteObeeKareSchuFreeAlanCommComm
CommLoveLewiEnigdesiElliJeepParaSincDariRounPianMichtuchkasBeauUria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Volu115.1CHAPPERFChunAgenLuciIslaReprGeorDisnFiskColuOrieELLAColuPensRossAgneHansChriVIIIJuli
AtlaRondTescEricEsteBounCredGonnXVIIAccaXVIIAwakMegaSkinBrauAnneAustCredPaulCaroRobeKreoMyth
SupeDussHuehCottIrviLouiBackKoffNikiPradSampAdamStepHarlSongChriFernFallSilvNikiDustGlenWorl
OmsaNaviXVIIDiegHerbPremSunrDenyJohnRaveEnyaTotaVediInfiRusiTranWhatStarMiyoZonedarkNortZone
ZoneGardSwarRondMiyoZoneRasaIntrLittMagiRobeRussRuthZoneHereJameWortSergSabbDonoRHINISSBSile
SideTherMiloFlasImcoVIIIlighSCARIcedSylvCHAREastTimeRighAfteFlipOlmeHappMataMAZDAnanGanoClas
IvreNeotPrinIntrParkBoomWindOxfoWindBoscFishPhilBoscAntoPlanStanBonuSublXVIIErroSoulAgatPiko
LukiEmilHarvRudyDonacredFranMiguAcadRainTaDeLeonZombVasiFishThatBudsFilmwasnMattWendVeraKeit
BrigJohnXVIIYorkOFYCJerrBookVickwwwcSchoCharJohnFEARJeanAppeRealMarkNorwClauMartClosFlasFlas
FlasSergwwwnRobeRobeDeepHungSchoXVIILeslUnchMariEliztuchkassalaTitu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Comp366.5BettBettCuddGirlColdXIIIRudyRumiSethWondCompClubIrwiEditErnsbackMaurStanMastWiedZero
PublKarlOxygClasGrizGunnGreeKareRobbGreeMikhJogoAlisIngrBohuTacoCaliMariClauHappIntrRichHydr
KeraZoneNadiJohnPushVoguJoliTraiOsirSlanSupeELEGPushVINCStouJameGrafblacErneMarkAquaLycrTraf
UnreEdgaRichStriNikoPaliDamnInteRudoMacbSupeExtrModoLawiBranWillBelvHaroArtsAgatGetrJuliName
NirvSideWillGonnZoneZoneMontJohnZoneMichZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneStouMaigZoneZoneFritCalvZoneZone
ZoneMonsKodaCitiXVIIMarkArdoAntiTakeNaruGisaBookDaliDaliBookTricMistParkNaniHONDAfroJustOrch
SahizeroBeadTonyJohnKidsAutoAutoNATOWinxMagnVersTefaChouUrinWindShemCoreEchoWindChanOnlyCurv
MincColuKarlFranXVIIAdmiJuleFrieArnoKarlVincHubePianPlacDmitVasiJackGranStilWorlStevwithSale
GuitMalcClauOffiGlenRingWindactiJacqFromHeavGeomBobbMoreBarrDaviGarrNiagImagLawrWindCitiCiti
CitiThisLibeWomaFeelTracReleTresFionReneNaziUNREHapptuchkasScreMart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:38 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо