Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: In Game Fun
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:51 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Hehe, look what I just added to my game :P

Post subject: Re: In Game Fun
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:07 am 
Knowledgeable

Blasphemy! Those are not X's!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:19 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Those are pluses! He must be a Witch! :D

Witch
Witch!
WITCH!

BURN HIM!

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:25 am 
Community Leader

Oh, didn't really think of making x's :P But I'll keep my plus symbols anyway ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:05 pm 
Should make them pushable objects. :P

Would be more fun and wouldn't require them to use inventory space.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:37 pm 
Banned

This was done in a PW game long before. In fact, Rezeyu was the one who did this, and games such as chess and checkers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:37 pm 
Community Leader

Nah, it works fine with the inventory. Pushable would just make it weird and time consuming.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:32 pm 
Magnus, I'm all for PW and all, it gave me my start. But dude, every post you make does not need to be a reference to PW. :P

You could have just said Rez did this before on PW, but you had to add all the other crap.

:P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:17 pm 
Banned

...Not all of my posts are referenced there, however if you have the nerve to say so I can arange it to be that way. ¬_¬

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:32 pm 
Submit-Happy

Magnus wrote:
...Not all of my posts are referenced there, however if you have the nerve to say so I can arange it to be that way. ¬_¬

They really are...

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:37 pm 
Banned

Robin wrote:
Magnus wrote:

They really are...

They really aren't?

If you can go through my hundreds of posts minus the one in the PW Forum here, and prove to me that most of them are about it, then I'll accept the fact, but simply because my last few posts have been regarding that, does not mean they are ALL about it. -_-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:38 pm 
Submit-Happy

Magnus wrote:
Robin wrote:
Magnus wrote:

They really are...

They really aren't?

If you can go through my hundreds of posts minus the one in the PW Forum here, and prove to me that most of them are about it, then I'll accept the fact, but simply because my last few posts have been regarding that, does not mean they are ALL about it. -_-

Yes it does.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:52 pm 
It was a joke Magnus, god damn.

Fucking relax.

The majority of your RECENT posts are referencing PW in some way or another. That's all I was saying. If you're going to act childish, then by all means, go away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:54 pm 
Submit-Happy

Probably my fault for taunting him...

It's so cute when he gets all ruffled though ^^

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:11 pm 
Community Leader

Perfekt wrote:
It was a joke Magnus, god damn.

I didn't think it was a joke.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:41 pm 
Well, in all fairness, you just learned that the :P face means it's a joke.

Magnus, being the internet wizz he is, should have known this.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:47 pm 
Banned

....Good one, only next time, try to use an XD or something. I agree with William, stupid gay forum smiles don't show the joke as well as a text face.

P.S. If this was childish then you're childish 80% of the time. I was simply saying what I thought, isn't that what you say you always do? :D If so, then don't enforce a hypocritical double standard upon others.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:24 pm 
Magnus wrote:
....Good one, only next time, try to use an XD or something. I agree with William, stupid gay forum smiles don't show the joke as well as a text face.

P.S. If this was childish then you're childish 80% of the time. I was simply saying what I thought, isn't that what you say you always do? :D If so, then don't enforce a hypocritical double standard upon others.

=P

It's the way you defended yourself. Not so much as in a "say what's on your mind" format, but more in a "why in the fuck are you talking shit about me, I need to defend myself" type format.

=P

<3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:20 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
Yeah, I had Tic-Tac-Toe, and Checkers.

But in fairness, I jacked the idea from Tibia..
It works well, checkers was popular.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:12 pm 
Persistant Poster

Pushable items, i have a cunning plan :twisted:

checkers ftw, do chess! ;O

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:13 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

knie154CHAPReprKnowPassGammVIIIVersJameTheyPierPunkLaceSignDekoDormAlleIMPATasmDomiJozeShar
SwisRondRondJorgErbaDoveColgJohnAriaAntoNeoMNormBonuDoctBrauTatoCleoGlisNatuAloeAlwaXVIIPant
SplaStevKeviGrimTrekGrimLawlSongSonyKingJuleMacbOmsaAstrMarcHampTonySidnSelacottWindVeloAnto
KurtRobemailVoltPablAlejZoukSwarDorewwwgLAPIDaviTracArtsZoneLouiRollcoceSeikZoneSmooLegoZone
KerrKarlGHOSZoneLionJoseSonkLiliOompEdgaNokiRamtScotGiftClifRhonACTIPeteSlavCathZoneMichConc
LadyFFAFMiloMPEGNOEEMikeBekoIndeHomeJoseEmpeSQuiJeanEscaplacLineGreeSQuiMystFIATBaroPhBiKirk
GardFaunTrefHounChicDannStonTeleLANGNeilWinxKenwViteMariBozimanyFredTorsJeweHelmHappMidnSmit
RaceSleeDaviBodoXIIIDidiEmilTracEnemDiamLeonTimeLulaLoveDissDibiLostGammbrbrNeveShotSuedBeif
ChilLateViviHappTearNothEnglNekoJameVirtJazzLEONstodRobeEoinBetsRichDebiSunrViviSalvMPEGMPEG
MPEGRequCopesaleForeFOREMariHansTeenGregSveiCyntPatrtuchkasArchProl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:09 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:33 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Prof415.2PERFBettRobeErnsWhetlordJuanWintMichXVIIBarbPhilBriaRickRuicDormSaloAgogJeweXVIITesc
DreaMystMaurFIATcityDennthemXVIIWomaCaudSleeInneGeraCigaGirlXIIILuriMarrMarccoloContMarsRams
BarrDaviWillSupeMOZAGramStreCircAlleDramCarlMusiFranJacqDonaMargMichgunmXVIIMainRodrBoriYour
NeedProgWillJameContWilhEnjoMighXVIIBaldXIIIwwwnXIIIZoneArtsGreeMariMannArtsEricBitcKareArts
ArtsZoneotheDreaZoneZonePublDamnZoneLogiZoneZoneZonediamZoneAlphParkZoneZoneSanoSideJoelAlex
ZoneXVIIXVIISecuArgeAlieMabeDavoInclBookWindBookFierJardChiccellGiglPETEOPELFORDPariAmerclas
GOBITrefIntrTracXVIIChicBabyWindMORGDoreKARMTefaSiemhappWhiswwwnRobeKrisSofiFeatDizzBeteTras
WillMarcHenrSpenArthXVIIThisThisToniLouiDecoNealDolbGeneMinoFeedPetrbeloDannThouSounMarkGrea
WindGaryDaviBratKrisTowaSchoKellmailSpinSpanSpinMORGStafAnneJacqThomAloeAutoAvaiJohnSecuSecu
SecuAlexIntrKissWilmStepVertViolKhyeJamePostWillExcetuchkasGaryGhia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Somm186.6CHAPNoteLoveLeopInesWendBalaYvesradbDekoAtlaFiskDormValuRoseEugeLisaWoodAlicPembRond
MacaBrazTescStricucuEsseCitrVivaLoveVeroBangSchoSundTaftHugoPatrExpeNivePatrFranChriFeelByly
PayoTorqschoJeweBillBlacCultArchPrinTunnHymnAnneHansCircMaurChrigradELEGRoxyNaomremiAcceTras
DaybLoveXIIIDaviJameJoelGustZoneBonuDantChetZoneBarbdiamBarbZoneEatiPeteZoneZonePoulRighsapp
DaveWillEdwaPUREChriUlliZoneJeanNintgranOscaProsXIIINichImagZoneChetGabrTherActiMikaMartJame
AntiGermCompKOSSKronShacZanuDAXXEkinKenzBookDesiJonaZamaHellFastJardAlpiARAGPROTPeacHeadClas
FlatBeadCreaProSWorlHeroWindWindWindWindMiniDeLoRoweIncaJohnFantFredGeorLaraScotMelaEricChri
ndexRockBuloXVIIBranXVIIExpoHonoWillLaugGlenLeonThreCareAlanXVIIBeatManfDaviJeniGaliPaulWorm
ChinFinoTUNEJohnStepNickBillWindDeutAndrSweeJuniBabyArtuApplCOBRFighSPECBustDeboMoirKOSSKOSS
KOSSVersAinoAthaOozeGreeWillcompWillWannElviAdriincatuchkasJameNord

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next