Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 am 
Regular

Robin wrote:
Matt wrote:
Doug wrote:
Show something new and interesting.. take notes from what Robin does. What he shows is quite unusual from the things people post up about their games but yours show the usual. Bleh.

Uh? I don't see any games with the shit I have. I can't exactly show my job system, first off. The grade system is unique. If you think Robin is so awesome, that's cool, but nobody here gives a fuck if you're sucking his dick you fucking brown noser.

I fucking care if he's sucking my dick. Who is he?

[EDIT] Flame bait ONE more time and you'll be happily banned for 3 days. - Matt

My point was. What the hell is so unique about those screenshots? Theres nothing interesting.. and youve posted stuff like that multiple times.. a pop up box that shows item statistics?.. how many times have youve been there?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:52 am 
Persistant Poster

To be perfectly honest your game doesn't have to be unique to be popular, it just has to not be shit.

Also, its an unwritten rule around here that before you slam someone else's work you have to of shown some of your own. Think of it like a food chain, you start at the bottom and you stay there until you show us something that we think is cool.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:13 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
I wasn't showing the screenshots to show off the items info window. It was to show that I added the grade system and to show off the gui. Unless you're going to say the gui Vans did for me isn't original.

Fox is right. You're at the very bottom of the chain. In fact you don't even know what sunlight is, you're so far below. You keep talking shit about everyone's stuff, and you've never done anything, yourself.

Oh, and we've seen everything Robin is posting, 3 years ago when he programmed them. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:46 pm 
Submit-Happy

Matt wrote:
I wasn't showing the screenshots to show off the items info window. It was to show that I added the grade system and to show off the gui. Unless you're going to say the gui Vans did for me isn't original.

Fox is right. You're at the very bottom of the chain. In fact you don't even know what sunlight is, you're so far below. You keep talking shit about everyone's stuff, and you've never done anything, yourself.

Oh, and we've seen everything Robin is posting, 3 years ago when he programmed them. ;)

And my features still make you moist. Admit it <3

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:25 pm 
Persistant Poster

Robin wrote:
Matt wrote:

And my features still make you moist. Admit it <3

Oh of course. Lol.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:43 am 
Persistant Poster

Paradox designed the logo/skellie. :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Wow...that is sexy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 am 
Pro

Google Talk: anthony.fleck@gmail.com
Yeah I don't grovel over GUI much but that menu is quite nice.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:56 pm 
Persistant Poster

Paradox is awesome at anything I throw to him. He finished mapping the noobie dungeon last night, so as soon as I get the npcs placed properly, I will be releasing a test server for people to test the basic features. :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:50 pm 
Persistant Poster

Updated main menu:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:32 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com
Looks awsome (though it looked better without the big medal in the middle)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:33 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Yeah...looked better in the first one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 pm 
Persistant Poster

You think it will look better without the medallion or that whole section?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:43 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com
It would look fine with the medallion next to the logo (left side) and the subtitle behind the "online" part.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:07 pm 
Persistant Poster

Vans wrote:
It would look fine with the medallion next to the logo (left side) and the subtitle behind the "online" part.

Not sure I follow..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:07 pm 
Regular

Sexy. Really.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 pm 
Pro

Matt wrote:
Vans wrote:

Not sure I follow..

What he means is that it'd look fine with the medallion next to the logo, left side.. and the subtitle behind the online part.
I think it looks fine.. just bothered by the empty space in the right top corner..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 pm 
Persistant Poster

Mithlomion wrote:
Matt wrote:
Vans wrote:

Not sure I follow..

What he means is that it'd look fine with the medallion next to the logo, left side.. and the subtitle behind the online part.
I think it looks fine.. just bothered by the empty space in the right top corner..

You're right. I'll see if I can get him to fill something in there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:31 pm 
Persistant Poster

How about this?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
The GUI is too bad ass to use RMXV sprites

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 am 
Persistant Poster

Rian wrote:
The GUI is too bad ass to use RMXV sprites

Then make me custom sprites that are equally bad ass. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:42 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Firm255.8BettCHAPMcBaWynoTaleGeesGodeMikaBrHeTescAlanImmaXVIIAnniSuavSkypWindPunkZoneSuitLarr
AleaQuinHolyDISCPatrClifAnnaRichFugeEdgaPeteAdamSinfStocWindRexoMythLondErasEdwaRichGarnRene
PurgPushMaliCotoDougPrayJazzMariAlbeASPNAlexSelaTattCircCanoAltaElsyIgorviscSampGeorPushFunk
UndeGeorPALITheoElwoPlusKeviZoneQuikFredZoneZoneIsaawwwaLoveMORGZoneFullDianRichHappFranPete
DetlBranGeorAnniRoubScotChetXVIIJohnZoneALIEXVIICarlSylvCharZoneZoneRaymSergdiamZoneSharNorg
StanNorbZuchFLACHDMIProtMielMabeSPORCrueVoodLoveLombChicPoweSummWoodSimpSeinNISSCartJourcelt
CharConnSticRussHellJuniSupeWindkoffFordLEGOBoscPhilMoscIamsWindRoryRockSteePumpJohnGaylUniv
YourSTATGeroFranXVIIHiroHermCharmusiXVIIMikhHyunPurpThesStevYevgSharMichAmirLornExceRogeWind
HiawSaleRobeMicrwwwnPainCiviThisChriMorrsongTalkForeAmerLEGOJingEmerMicrAdobMarlEverFLACFLAC
FLACMichPaulMariCrisOZONNagiKoseJoseRidiPaulBlacAnnotuchkasNathOmsa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Yana155.2CHAPThesDuetMoanRaouKlauVisiWindPianFilmDormRoadTescPastTuliGregSifrannoZASSRichPrem
GeneRondFromEmilPenhBandCariWillDiscShamBarrStepIntrNiveOralRepoDiscPaleCaudLeupIslaXVIINunn
blonEllePritGrimMoodAmarJeweDancRichCollMeliGallEricKareRajiAntoDolbPeteSelaNikiSergRecoSylv
GibsBranJohnHarlCharLionDimaERINHarrCathLAPIMikeGeysArtsZoneXVIICaugXVIISeikZonePaulBonuZone
CasuConnRusiZoneFrisKathChuiMaryClauDaniJohnSusaGileStonSergStouFyodARCHHerbAlanXVIIMariEFLS
KnigQuijTuanEpluJeweDireElecArdoBlueMiraBookSQuiEURHMariPETEPETERenzWindYellFIATHeldMedloper
PrinEducTrefCommGymiPuppLikeYestWindProfMyMyViteBrauAnnaInteRenoColudestChamBelithisDaniMaki
OwenSolaSophDidiRainLimiEmilJameDigiSataDeadSeleCOBRJaniValePaulSpacPozoCarmRajnTiarRichHDMI
wantHTMLThomAldoJeweAnanYongRobeHaleXboxXVIIWiedPurvWondToniLongSonyLaneDancFutuCoacEpluEplu
EpluFrieJeweMcKiECCOBariSonyAesoInvaAlexMarcPapeBasstuchkasDiscNach