Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:02 pm 
Pro

No, you just dont know how to tell the difference between harsh criticisim and constructive criticism. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:11 am 
Pro

lol william goes all out when he gets bad critique on his work XD

you can have the keys recorded from anywhere, how do yout ihnk keyloggers work :P go an PSC and look up on a few if you wanna do that, I jsut posted the most direct fix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:57 am 
Pro

KoC used something similar to stop the alt and windows keys while ingame xD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:39 am 
Pro

ya, disable low level keys. but the fact it isnt full screen yet defeated the purpose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:41 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Misunderstood wrote:
No, you just dont know how to tell the difference between harsh criticisim and constructive criticism. :P

I know the difference, but when I get constructive criticism I chrink.. :?
And then I feel like it sucks and need to improve it a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:51 pm 
Pro

grimsk8ter11 wrote:
ya, disable low level keys. but the fact it isnt full screen yet defeated the purpose.

I know, I added it idiot xD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:17 pm 
Nobody is saying you NEED to improve anything, you posted here, basically, wanting opinions from people, and that's what everyone game you, their opinions.

It's okay to want to improve upon your work, just don't get angry when you think it's other peoples fault.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 pm 
Community Leader

Advocate wrote:
Nobody is saying you NEED to improve anything, you posted here, basically, wanting opinions from people, and that's what everyone game you, their opinions.

It's okay to want to improve upon your work, just don't get angry when you think it's other peoples fault.

Was this to me? If so, I believe I explained in a eariler post. That I take critics hard, and I need to improve it. End of discussion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:29 am 
Yes, it was. Dude, you take everything hard, some people joke with you and you flip out, just like what you just did, you flip out about everything. Constructive Crit is a good thing, it helps every/anyone doing something with what is being critted. Just take it easy, relax a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:44 am 
Community Leader

Advocate wrote:
Yes, it was. Dude, you take everything hard, some people joke with you and you flip out, just like what you just did, you flip out about everything. Constructive Crit is a good thing, it helps every/anyone doing something with what is being critted. Just take it easy, relax a bit.

OMG you are the one that is pissing me of, with your damn talk like a mother. How I react is my business, and I said it before and I say it again. I removed my screenshot because I dont need more Constructive Crit, I know what to do to update it now. Therefore there is no need to get other poeples thought until Ive updated it some.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:48 am 
Knowledgeable

Ok, i know we dont have mods yet.. And the Admins seem to be away at the moment.. So i'll just say.. Both of you this ends now.. I dont want to see another reply after this unless is purely related to this topic.. Thanks..

Sorry for acting all damn bossy, but im actually really sick of reading stuff like this..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:21 am 
Community Leader

Dark Echo wrote:
Ok, i know we dont have mods yet.. And the Admins seem to be away at the moment.. So i'll just say.. Both of you this ends now.. I dont want to see another reply after this unless is purely related to this topic.. Thanks..

Sorry for acting all damn bossy, but im actually really sick of reading stuff like this..

Its so true, i dont even understand why Advocate started this. So End of Discussion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:24 pm 

I don't understand why I'm the one being blamed for this, I only responded to someone else's post about the same thing.

But, f*ck it, you can blame me for it, I don't really care.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:43 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:11 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Lied293.2BettCHAPImmaSpirMitcWakeInteComeJohnTescMussSedoPhilMeliNaheBoneTefaWandZoneLoveCelt
KariElegCaroSwinEsseArthLenoLoveMusiJeanGoldVacaCeltJackColgExpePaleAccaRepoXVIIStanKeraAcca
NothPushAmarPushJohnWindANNOMariJameManmChriQuikOverELEGUptoPlanGregXVIIPSYEmattRobeSieLCoto
OmsaNoraVentHoliRoxyZbigBlueZoneMariELEGZoneRondJameXboxRobeASASZoneSailPETEBennWarpMagiArmi
ZubiZorbElizXVIISrdjStevZoneStevPaulMORGCharRobeFranCompCentZoneZoneJeanPeteChetZoneZoneZone
ColiOZONJuliAXISMartwwwgSamsHansKeviThomBookExpeWoodJardSQuiSideYPenTexaAVTOBELLXXIIUnivCelt
FlatButtTaceBradPinnSilvSmobForedramRETALEGOMoulBoscDiscPediAllaTrumElviTarcJeweEasyBlacSony
ZoomNintXVIIAntoXVIITaylAcadStefMicrXVIIRoseQuirDiamAmplToniThisPaulFranSpicAlviScotJacqRobe
KlauHappDaleXVIIWillMundNazaDellIncoComphrisCrafYourBernJeweMidnRobeEvenAdobDeutWindAXISAXIS
AXISHenrMaliThisChriPassJuliOZONKillRakePennMichworktuchkasXIIIlate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:27 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:44 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Aben170.4CHAPCHAPVacaXVIIBertJackMamaNgaiThomMargFiskMadiTescAtlaMetaArthTescCareKrupDaviCARD
WallTescPensElseKissVipeReneJuliMadcAloeDeepCartXVIILenoYmcaBlenSchaPaleDoctPureCharBrucRela
DessscreFuguSunsPushSnowJeweFilmXVIIDupoSigmSelaLycrMariXIIIHermPaulVentNikiQuikELEGEXODPush
KingInviWhatMariMichPatrPuzzZoneLafaCharRusiZoneCallZoneJuliZoneMythIsidRondZoneBegiPlayZone
StriItemPhilZoneAllaJohaChetRobeChesErviZeffFyodThisWennRogeZoneHenrSydnAndyAlaiVincJameEver
FORDMillPettRitmFireBIOSBoscSeasAndrEducLikeDaliChicChanOlmeThreDalvFinaapprRENASechmyJabaro
ValiWinxRussWASPSuprBlacWindWindWindWindWinxUnitClatSalvCageEverAcceReneLukiSuavCathssivRush
CathKingAlfrAcadHerbJohnHonoACADKarlBaquDennCeteLIRAFairHungDreaTomaPhilMetaBolsJonaJailwwwg
MichExceScieRolfClanJeweWithSonyCraiRudyLegeDigiKingKariMartXVIIVirgWindRageSousRebeRitmRitm
RitmRockRyanPhilDunlSusyJacqThisLLACInteOttoCyntMaintuchkasWindSton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Wyst467PERFBettMarvLeatDancStorGallMediKaraImprGuntRoslCantTescXIIIDualGottIstvGlueRebeMuri
ekokXVIIBlueTescGeorFereGeorEverFranYoshFortPatrToshAngeMennGarnStreXVIILotuTiarTescGlisGarn
HansBallFoolTiffAragReilSALSDeepProjXVIIELEGElegHenrCircElegGiacElegSupeSelaElegTrasPhilPoul
JackKurtSilvELEGGIUDVentNoriHiroLimiPaliZoneMiyoOrbyMineAlleFuxiZoneTombRobeHumaModoFuxiDash
ZoneZoneZoneDmitJoacRobeZoneQueeDaisZoneAstrGeraZoneSideFyodBeacZoneZoneElipZoneevenZoneZone
BriaLeonBradCasiCarlSwisSamsNardINTEKidsEverJardMisttechMistTexaOREGUltiSTARPUGNThurWintCoun
ValiGOBIWorlBlanMagiAdobAdobinteWindWindLEGOBorkValeBlacBoziAndrBlueSandJohaSideLadyheavYour
IntrXIIIVIIILionXVIIRichXVIIbeenConcoperBrutamesKidsOtarCraiBluekBithomoBlueUndeBarbWorlThis
EnidXVIICharDaviLibePrinKornWindExceBriaPoisRosiHarrJeanWorkPeteEnglSusaNeroRochWindCasiCasi
CasiBrucGranEdgePagaKnowSupeCIMARobeYourIntoRudymolltuchkasWindUnea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:41 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Anto214BettDEFIGranIrisRobeRabaBobbCitiHansGeisSandMargTescAdobAstrBianClarHyacBadiClifTesc
VictWeseTramPROFRoseOreaNaivSmilScreNickRemaDarrHenrOCRMSchiPalmOreaMineDolcElliJozeDiscCrys
LiliMinkFRANGramXVIIJaneZeppblacHomeRichXVIIELEGTrouVentRoxyHarnblacJameVideCircFastCassVogu
SymbStroOsirYashJameFrieUnomMiyoMOMOPeteFuxiZoneJacoLAPIPrixERZNGiusMIFAdiamMORGZonewwwnWill
StepAldoMiroClioCaldGustZoneBillBertZonePoweStanRussMitaExpeZoneZoneboreKovaZoneZoneTaleMarg
PedrDaveSSchAudiCataSaveArdoHitaAmosCreaBookChicTereFieswwwmBestBradSauvAUTOPROTToddLoveClas
iantHerlMicrThisWinxtherWINDWindWindMistLEGOBoscPhilEmanThisChasPhilNASATainmuslInstOrgaDiam
DoubVIIIFOREXVIIMaurGiveVIIIErskTheoAcadJameXVIIThisStarTracStepWhenCircMadeAlexJameNancSchr
LymaFinaHorsHansRobeKeepHarrJeweScotTengPaulSuthSpidXVIIHalfRiosLottfeatLaurAutoAlanAudiAudi
AudiRougJeweAndrGuidMagiMopecareDuncBoriStudMicrWorltuchkasBetoOpen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:37 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:17 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Anna187.4CHAPPERFSterAlanDonnDepeWillBrooMornTescJohnWintPaulTescJudiSeatMeryWandJuleRobeKama
ClasTescHermUnitTrikWindNatuCeliKnowVIIIMichHomaMoviXVIIPatrPenhPalmPatrRougPatrTescPantFede
WynoSympJeweOmsaIrwiPierGhosPocoBartJameXXIIELEGSPECOsirWillJohnErviHajiMadiMadiDoroDimaFunk
MattJuliPaliBorlMatiAdioClauXIIISpliCircZoneZoneVentMarkJereNasoZoneAssaPierHansELEGZoneYour
PandZoneMcBaFyodDigiBrucASASNasoZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneAuroPaulZoneZoneZoneHenrChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneChriDHChHarmSeleKidsGeneWindBookwwwcPollExotchamFlowZENIBancMistARAGARAGJewePENNClinBlue
ValiValiEasyPaulPicoSigmXIIIWindKaspclipNeilRedmhappCityChapRussRichCaleOZONVasiPrelDancePUB
SaveSagaForeStevFrieXVIIThisJuliThomThisBurtPeteTangStepMikhQuarCastPortYourBeatDIKSJeweJenn
SangRobeDavidireFEARMIchDeepClauPokeNintJustXVIIthisSusaKeitEnglPeteAnniShinXVIIMicrHarmHarm
HarmIolaMaliErnsElisStatJuniCompPerfJohnArnaEnjoSucctuchkasCharViro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:19 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://semifinishmachining.ruсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 3:26 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Agat222.4CHAPpoinXVIICantSounVinoManlDoroKosmDekoSalkDormPetrTaxiGustSkarNorbSimsRoomGianMari
concHomeClueWindProxFreeHardSigmrieuVersSticKathKlauDoctPhilNostPalmDiadJuliGustTerrCasiActi
GezaAlexKingBarbBRUCSPINSummAdioblacSamsblacSideSeeiVictXVIIDonaOscatranAnatAlexEineHostParo
ValeFlowJameRainHervSileStevGunaXVIIFIFAKleeivilUntoDeanArtsWoltAngeXVIIFuxiKakiBlufTillArts
ArtswwwmArtsHalfSlimSweeJohnCakeGuanJeweTheoKodaWarhThatPSALPhoeKingLouieTreBettBungSalsIncl
WherXXXVPlewNexuDiveINTEElecSamsThisSafegameDaliXVIISQuiExpeKurtGiglLaquAtomNISSVHDLNeurHard
IremMagiPoliHautKotlFordWindWindJewePockWinxDeLoValeMoscPlanpresDeepwwwnCosmMichRepoJeweRock
ViolXIIIStepLondRobeDaniRabiLizaPawsJameZoneBarbBusiwwwmRollSergWakeXVIIJackPhilJordStevOZON
ModeDandPeteOscaStepFansGeorJoseJuliJerrFionDireBonuJimiJeweXVIIMamaJaneActiAguaVeraNexuNexu
NexurosoROBOLadyOZONMetaChieDaniMediFleuAlleTonyMichtuchkasVIIIDere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:50 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

отве195.2котоReprBornDanaПолооргаHardПипкклейПашиВостИллюGeneС085КитаSharTescVictМСКуГХатDeko
MoreSambязыкReinElleСодеMySQTimeACCERolaволнAmouтеатGeorязыкхудоДангСодеHansпредgreeDaviArth
MurnGreeMatcWhenсамиЛаврPhotClifМильДетсOetkXVIIAnnaремеGlobHamaSergXVIISatoWilfБелосертSieL
автотканElegкармUcidOsirМедиZoneТрубстудZoneZoneSelaВороДостписаVitaприкГрибThomAdioZoneПоля
ChouMiyoВереСмирMariZoneZoneхар-Zone02-1ПереZoneZoneZoneZoneчистdiamZoneфотоZoneзакаZonediam
ZoneхороИсхаMPEGначакрасSamsПроиEscaDaxtИтал10785503Plan8996MWQiMist9064SUBARENAFEDEзавеJazz
ValiстикпазлстилДоневереправwwwcDolcVerbTIANOregViteсертAdulЛитРМалкWWWUXIIIWindРутгЛитРЛитР
ЛитРЛитРявлеИллюAufbReneобосХараВараJohnРазмRatiоконDolbИльиGaliвмесHenrdiesCiphБелкRevoClam
StarМараавтородиМалыOZONProvчтенподрэкзаКозлавтоавтопостТереБерд58-6издаРахмЕгорКазаMPEGMPEG
MPEGСитнUnknНовиOptiKohaГуриЭлиаKickзаниЭйнаавтоАлекtuchkasАлекAris