Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Binary/Memory (WIP)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:55 am 
Knowledgeable

WARNING This is a WORK IN PROGRESS (WIP). Some information contained herein may be lacking sufficient proof. Don't worry... I will make sure everything is tested 100% so as to prove such information without a doubt. As I add information to this article, I will post a single note, saying when I last updated the article. In the event that the responses to this article become too many, I will clean the thread up. The final section of this article will list all of the people who helped to contribute to this article. (Yes, you can post your ideas, and I will add relevant information to the article, giving you credit for contributing to the article.)

Table of Contents
  1. Overview (90%)
  2. Binary Basics (75%)
    1. Converting Binary to Decimal (and Back) (90%)
    2. Binary and Bytes (65%)
  3. Visual Basic Data Types (0%)
    1. Numerical Data Types (0%)
    2. Strings (0%)
      1. Fixed Length Strings (0%)
      2. Variable Length Strings(0%)
    3. Variants (0%)
  4. User Defined Types (0%)
  5. Arrays (0%)
  6. Byte Arrays (0%)
  7. Memory (0%)
    1. Memory Basics (0%)
    2. Modifying Memory (0%)
    3. Allocating Memory (0%)
    4. Resizing Allocated Memory (0%)
    5. Moving/Copying Memory (0%)
  8. More? (???%)
  9. Contributors (5%)
  10. Bibliography (5%)
1. Overview
    I am writing this article because it seems that a lot of people don't understand how memory works. This article will be geared toward Visual Basic users, since this community mainly focuses on an application that is written in Visual Basic.

For the purposes of this article, VB.Net is not considered to be Visual Basic. If you decide to argue this point, do it somewhere else. This is an article about Binary and Memory. It is not about the differences between two programming languages. To be clear, this article is geared towards Visual Basic 6.0. (Some or all parts may apply to Visual Basic 5, but it will be purely coincidental.)

This is not to say that you can't discuss the different ways to perform the same procedures in other programming languages. Feel free to bring up comparisons.
2. Binary Basics
    Binary is one of many different forms of representing a number. Some other well-known forms are Octal, Decimal, and Hexadecimal. Each form represents a base for that numeric system. The base is usually indicated by the prefix of the word that describes the base.

• [Bin]ary is Base-2. (Bin = 2)
    • [Oct]al is Base-8. (Oct = 8)
    • [Dec]imal is Base-10. (Deca = 10)
    • [Hex]adecimal is Base-16. (Hex = 6, Decimal as shown above is Base-10. 10+6 = 16)
    What does all of this mean? Each base describes the number of symbols you can use for a digit. Lets take a look at the different numeric bases provided above.

Binary - Being a Base-2 numbering system, each digit can only be represented by 1 of 2 values. All bases can use 0 (zero) as the lowest value for a digit, so 0 becomes the first usable value. Since the usable values are incremental from the first usable, the next usable value is 1. So, a binary digit can have a value of 0 or 1.
      Octal - You can use 8 values to represent a digit in this Base-8 numbering system, so the usable values are 0-7.
      Decimal - The Base-10 numbering system allows for the use of 10 different values. Starting at 0, we are able to use the values from 0 to 9.
      Hexadecimal - You guesed it! 16 different values can be used. But wait! There are only 10 numerical digits! So, being 'part decimal', the hexidecimal system can represent a digit with 0-9. But we need 6 more digits, so we use letters to represent the values 10-15. Always start with the lowest, so you can use A-F. So a single hexadecimal digit can be represented with the values 0-F.
    In this topic, we are going to discuss the basics of the binary numbering system. It is the simplest numerical form. Each digit from right to left represents a power of 2, starting with 2 to the power of 0. (2^0) As you may know, any number to the power of 0 = 1. Then each position moving left represents the next power of 2. See the image below for details.

2.1. Converting Binary to Decimal (and Back)
      Using the information provided in this topic's parent, you can convert a binary number to a decimal number, and a decimal to a binary number. This topic will explain simple ways to do the conversion.

Binary to Decimal
        Converting a number from binary to decimal is fairly simple. In fact, converting from any numeric base to Base-10 is pretty simple. The process involves a little bit of addition and multiplication. The formula used to calculate the decimal value of each position is v * b^p. The following list will explain the variables.
        • v - The value of the position you are calculating. (For binary, this would be 0 or 1)
        • b - The base of the numbering system you are converting to decimal.
        • p - The position of the value in your number, going from right to left, starting at 0.
        Now that we have the formula, we can convert any number from any base (including decimals) to a decimal number. (Base-10). To do this, we first have to use our calculation on each number. Then you add all of the equivalent decimal values together to produce the decimal equivalent of the same number. The following will demonstrate converting a binary number to decimal.
          The Number: 1100101
          Position 0: 1 * 2^0 = 1
          Position 1: 0 * 2^1 = 0
          Position 2: 1 * 2^2 = 4
          Position 3: 0 * 2^3 = 0
          Position 4: 0 * 2^4 = 0
          Position 5: 1 * 2^5 = 32
          Position 6: 1 * 2^6 = 64
          Decimal Value of 1100101 = 101
        We now know how to convert binary numbers to decimal. Now let's try the same number in Hexadecimal:
          Position 0: 1 * 16^0 = 1
          Position 1: 0 * 16^1 = 0
          Position 2: 1 * 16^2 = 256
          Position 3: 0 * 16^3 = 0
          Position 4: 0 * 16^4 = 0
          Position 5: 1 * 16^5 = 1,048,576
          Position 6: 1 * 16^6 = 16,777,216
          Decimal Value of 1100101 = 17,826,049
        There is another method you can use to convert any base to decimal format. This method works from left to right, and the formula is l * b + v. To get the decimal value of the number, perform the formula on each value in the number (from left to right) and add the answers together. The following list will explain each of the variables in this formula.
        • l - The previous (left) value that was calculated. If this is the left-most digit, then l = 0.
        • b - The base of the number system you are converting to decimal.
        • v - The value of the current position.
        Let's use this new formula to convert a binary number to a decimal:
          Position 0: 0 * 2 + 1 = 1
          Position 1: 1 * 2 + 1 = 3
          Position 2: 3 * 2 + 0 = 6
          Position 3: 6 * 2 + 0 = 12
          Position 4: 12 * 2 + 1 = 25
          Position 5: 25 * 2 + 0 = 50
          Position 6: 50 * 2 + 1 = 101 (Decimal Value)
        Now let's convert the hexadecimal number:
          Position 0: 0 * 16 + 1 = 1
          Position 1: 1 * 16 + 1 = 17
          Position 2: 17 * 16 + 0 = 272
          Position 3: 272 * 16 + 0 = 4,352
          Position 4: 4,352 * 16 + 1 = 69,633
          Position 5: 69,633 * 16 + 0 = 1,114,128
          Position 6: 1,114,128 * 16 + 1 = 17,826,049 (Decimal Value)
        As you can see, both methods provide the same end result. Choose which ever method suits you, or find a method of your own.
      Decimal to Binary
        Converting decimal to binary takes a slightly different approach, but it's the same approach for converting decimal to any other base. We'll use the answers we got in the conversion to decimal in the previous section. The method is simple division. You take the decimal number, and divide it by the base number you wish to convert it to. When doing this, you have to keep track of the answer and the remainder. The reason you have to keep track of both numbers is:
        • You have to keep dividing each answer by the base number until the number before the decimal is 0.
        • The remainder is part of the answer.
        The formula for this method is a / b repetatively until a becomes 0. For each repetition, a becomes the integer part of the answer. (e.g. For 25 / 2, the answer is 12 with a remainder of 1. For the next equation, a = 12.) The following demonstration will show you how to do the division.
          Converting 101 to Binary
          101 / 2 = 50 R 1
          50 / 2 = 25 R 0
          25 / 2 = 12 R 1
          12 / 2 = 6 R 0
          6 / 2 = 3 R 0
          3 / 2 = 1 R 1
          1 / 2 = 0 R 1
          The answer is all of the remainders, starting with the final one: 1100101
        The following will demonstrate how the same method works to convert a number to hexadecimal.
          Converting 17,826,049 to Hexadecimal
          17,826,049 / 16 = 1,114,128 R 1
          1,114,128 / 16 = 69,633 R 0
          69,633 / 16 = 4,352 R 1
          4,352 / 16 = 272 R 0
          272 / 16 = 17 R 0
          17 / 16 = 1 R 1
          1 / 16 = 0 R 1
          The answer: 1100101
        Converting from decimal is fairly simple to do, as you can see.
      Conclusion
        Using math, we are able to convert numbers to and from the decimal system fairly easily.
    2.2. Binary and Bytes
      If you haven't figured it out by now, a bit is a binary section of memory. The bit is the smallest portion of memory. It's value, as in binary (Base-2) can be either 1 or 0. Your system's memory (and video memory) is made up of bits. A byte is made up of bits.

Have you ever wondered why it takes 1,024 bytes to make a Kilobyte (KB)? The answer is because even though we use the term Kilo, which is usually 1,000, the computer doesn't work in 1,000s. It works in binary. Instead of multiplying times 1,000, you multiply times 2^10. So, 1 KB = 2^10 = 1024 Bytes. To get Megabytes (MB), you use 2^20, which is 1,048,576 bytes. This can be confusing for people who are familiar with metric conversions. Just remember that a computer works in binary (powers of 2), not metric.

A byte is made up of 8 bits. (2^3) To figure out how many bits are in a Kilobyte, you calculate 2^3 * 2^10. So a kilobyte contains 8,192 bits. When you look at a 100Mbps Ethernet connection (You plug the ethernet cable into your network card) on your computer, it is actually Megabits (lower-case b = bits) per second. This is actually 100,000,000 bits per second. Bits per second are calculated using the metric system. So, to figure out your maximum number of kilobytes per second (KB/Sec) you divide 100,000,000 by 2^13 (8,192). (About 12,207 KB/Sec) To figure out the number of Megabytes per second (MB/Sec), you divide 12,207 by 2^10 (1024). (Just under 12 MB/Sec) So your maximum up/download capability on a 100Mbps connection is around 12 MB/Sec. If you're on wireless 802.11G (54Mbps), you can do close to 6.5 MB/Sec, but your wireless card/router can usually boost this using compression and packet bursting to increase this. :)

[More to come]
9. Contributors
    The following people have contributed information to help with the construction of this article. Not all information provided has been written verbatim in this article, but the information provided was found to be accurate.
      Dragoons Master
      • Binary Basics
      • Base Conversion Methods
      Dave
      • Alternate Formula for Converting to Decimal
      • Data Type Descriptions
10. Bibliography*** This is it for now.. I'll start adding sections as I have the time. Feel free to post your ideas regarding this topic. I'm sure it will take a while to complete this article, but I will try to spend as much free time on it as possible.

Last edited by Verrigan on Sun May 20, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:30 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Do your thing mate :D Seems like you got a lot of goods things in there to explain :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:41 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
This probly will be greeeat stuff. Knowing memory is needed to know how things work on the computer and how to speed your code as much as possible, if you don't want that, just buy a new top line computer and it probly will do the same job xD. Good luck Verrigan! If you need help I think I can help you out with a few things on binary, not that you don't know of, just for time saving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:04 pm 
Knowledgeable

I'd love some help. :)

If everyone who is interested would write information down, I can collaborate all of our efforts into this article, and it will likely get done a lot faster than if I do it all by myself. :)

I'm fairly certain the Overview is done, but gonna think on it for a couple of days while I try to figure out the best way to explain the Binary and Decimal systems, and how to convert between the two.

Now, that said.. I want everyone who helps to use their own words when describing an aspect of this article.. I want to be able to tell from your writing that you understand what you're writing about. You can use sources for your information, but make absolute certain that you understand what you read before writing about it. Also, please include your sources (As much information as possible) so that I can add them to the Bibliography.

I'm still psyched about this, and I want to thank everyone who has made me come to the decision to do this. (You guys don't know [well... maybe you do] who you are, but thanks! :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:42 pm 
Submit-Happy

*looks at all the little (WIP) stickers*

That's a lot of Work In Progress ;)

But hopefully I'll be able to learn a lot from it... I act big-headed but in actual fact I am a complete retard! (y)

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:43 am 
Knowledgeable

Started on Binary Basics.. Getting tired... (Not much sleep last night...) Anyways.. There is more to come.. Just not right now... I'll probably change some of what has been written before I'm done..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:45 am 
Community Leader

What you've done so far is very sweet :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:40 pm 
Knowledgeable

Added some more information. Thanks to Dragoons Master for providing some conversion math help. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:19 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Another trick to converting binary numbers to decimal is this:

Using this method, we'll always work from left to right.

Frequently, a binary number will have 0's in the beginning. Truncate all the 0's until your first number is a 1

Start with the decimal value "1" in your mind.

Now work left to right, for each 0 you encounter, double the number in your mind.

For each 1 you encounter, double the number and add 1

For example, the number 001101

Truncate the begining 0's.
Start with 1

double and add 1
double
double and add 1
13 = final answer

Now lets convert it the other way to proove it
The Number: 001101
Position 0: 1 * 2^0 = 1
Position 1: 0 * 2^1 = 0
Position 2: 1 * 2^2 = 4
Position 3: 1 * 2^3 = 8
Position 4: 0 * 2^4 = 0
Position 5: 0 * 2^5 = 0
Decimal Value of 001101 = 13

----------------------------------

Binary and Bytes

Much the same way as the decimal system is broken into thousands, the binary system is broken into bytes.
There are 8 bits in one byte, same as there are 3 digits in a thousand.
A byte can hold a maximum of 255 values. Two bytes in a row can hold a maximum of 65535 values.

That's all I got for that :P

---------------------------------

Visual Basic Data Types.

In Visual Basic 6 there are 11 different data types.
These are Boolean, Byte, Currency, Date, Double, Integer, Long, Object, Single, String, and Variant.

The common ones:

Boolean
The Boolean data type has only two states, True and False. These types of variables are stored as 16-bit (2 Byte) numbers, and are usually used for flags

• Byte
The Byte data type is an 8-bit variable which can store value from 0 to 255. This data type is very useful for storing binary data.

• Double
The Double data type is a 64-bit floating point number used when high accuracy is needed. These variables can range from -1.79769313486232e308 to -4.94065645841247e-324 for negative values and from 4.94065645841247e-324 to 1.79769313486232e308 for positive values.

• Integer
The Integer data type is a 16-bit number which can range from -32768 to 32767. Integers should be used when you are working with values that can not contain fractional numbers.

• Long
The Long data type is a 32-bit number which can range from -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647. Long variables can only contain non-fractional integer values. I myself use Long variables over Integers for increased performance.

• Single
The Single data type is a 32-bit number ranging from -3.402823e38 to -1.401298e-45 for negative values and from 1.401298e-45 to 3.402823e38 for positive values. When you need fractional numbers within this range, this is the data type to use.

• String
The String data type is usually used as a variable-length type of variable. A variable-length string can contain up to approximately 2 billion characters. Each character has a value ranging from 0 to 255 based on the ASCII character set. Strings are used when Text is involved.

http://www.rentron.com/datatypes.htm

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:03 am 
Knowledgeable

Thanks, Dave. I figured out a 'formula' to explain your method.. (Don't know if it makes it any more clear, but oh well...) Anyways.. I'll add the data types at some point, but I'm too tired to do it right now.. (Long day that also included a lot of driving.)

BTW, your numbers on the bit-byte stuff are slightly off.. (0 is a value..) and 1000 has 4 digits. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:16 pm 
Community Leader

bah, I was tired when writing that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:50 am 
Knowledgeable

Conversion from decimal has been added. I think I'm going to change the bibliography to just one section... Shorten it up a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:58 pm 
Knowledgeable

Added Binary and Bytes section. Currently incomplete.. Will write more later. :)

[Edit]
I haven't written on this in about a week... Sorry guys.. and I'll need a little more time before I can write much of an update.. Kids.. work.. You guys know the drill.

I'll try to get back to this as soon as I can.

Post subject: Re: Binary/Memory (WIP)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:34 am 
Community Leader

Are you going to update it more ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:42 pm 
Knowledgeable

Yes.. Eventually.

Been pretty busy with my full time job + part-time work.. Part-time work will end this week. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:55 am 
Community Leader

Wanted to add something I learned just now -

The method I described to convert binary to decimal is in fact called the Horners Algorithm.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:11 pm 

someone should SERIOUSLY update this

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:54 am 
Community Leader

I'll update the hex section later, because it's way wrong...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:35 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Caba650PERFBettNastJeweSusaAmicAnnahterElieLonaHarrPRESStabTescPoinPremPlusEricLuckKingEutr
CurvDaleAbbaTescHousRomaShinFranEricSanjDiscCosiClubPlatPlaiKamiYoghXVIIOreaTescTescOreaByly
HiroGeorDollValeRichJennAmarNikiMickXVIIELEGJoseXVIIELEGSweeQuikCircJonaSelaSelaMariCamiJoli
TrasCollSilvRoxyBlacOxydMiguJohnFourGiorZonediamPaliXVIILeonNasoZoneDeatSideOverModolunaRaym
ZoneZoneZoneJeweHomeDonnZoneDonaMargZoneEmmaWaltZoneWoodTravReflZoneZoneJackZoneSwinZoneZone
ThomCosmGorgCasiOESTstakBoscNardBergClinBookLongXVIIPETEXvidOctoOlmeSauvSTARSonySvatWintEthn
ValiCounEducRiccMagiBubbMOXIWindSpecHaraMoleBoscSiemOlegAdvaKaisDiscKingAureEverMornJeweSubl
HoliSTORHenrVIIIXVIILundXVIIJohnXVIIKarlValeJohnLeonCremJonaCinnTerrLeopJohnPsycBodyStabXXII
WolfJoseMarkKennPampLineJeweGeorHenrGrahGoodDignTindFerzJinnModePagePaulAutoSkatAutoCasiCasi
CasiConvOverStudReseBlesPabaSticRobeProlErinMichChaptuchkasMighBlin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:27 am 
Knowledgeable

When you are not lucky on LeoVegas roulette or you just want to mix up things you can try various other great live casino games. Especially Evolution Gaming offers สล็อตฝากถอน true wallet เว็บตรง a very wide selection of live dealer games. One of the most popular recent games is Monopoly Live. Monopoly Live is a very entertaining game which features on big wheel filled with numbers and bonus symbols. When you bet on a number and it lands you will win the number as multiplier. A €5,- bet on the number 10 will get you for example €50,-. When the wheel stops on bonus or chance you will enjoy a extra feature. This can be a multiplier, cash prizes or spins on the Monopoly bonus board.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Deze198.3CHAPmirrXVIIMeliGaboLindHarrVoudVisuDormTescSteeTescSharPragLudmXVIINeapSebaWernTesc
FiskValiArafTatoAhavCityAccaDELUBabyKorrSyriUmbrNeedGlisPacoOreaGarnAccaHomeLambGAINKaskPenh
WillVoguEsseVoguNeveNichRescNialPremForeGentGIUDCoppAbsuELEGXVIIgunmBodyCetiConcEnzoTimeBran
MamoSilePeteMarvLongRaouGilbMiyoIndeOrigChetZoneKrisChetJuliZonePaulWorlZoneLAPIDeanPanddiam
ArnoXIIIXVIINasoKataDolbZoneInteStouZoneDancwwwaXVIIBurkDigmZoneZoneNATESandFernOrlaBarbEdga
EasySchiJCKrAudiPariLeopWhirVestndasPresBookDesiCrocBeflMistReasYTnaMystMadoPROTdollThisFLAC
ESBTQiddJoseSileNiCdPetePoweWindWindisteGeomPhilTefaTuscTrioRobeReadwwwnJewePlayThomTequStev
DoinJohnAubrLawsXVIIXVIIJameHonoAcadOpenGoogTOTARobiLiveCummVisuStepRichRenaTellWarrPozoKate
NichWilhVeraEnglBlueYourRichgrouSONYToufSupeMichBioSAstrXVIIMediVirgAnneMPEGBorgMoreAudiAudi
AudiArisXVIIJohnBillChanYellDynaCISOJerrCambEnjoXVIItuchkasBriaRobe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Sawn69.8ReprBettCarlThomIntrPromJackMeniAdamFranTescFeneENIRGrinMakiPelhBowdMyleSeghXVIIWeil
BronKeviStepCurvGeorPatrVictHeatClifKeviChunKremKlauGeorXVIILeviEugeCarlTheoCurvRoseBrilSony
WillRobeBaraRogeJohnURSSDocuDragMODOBambFrasAbouTrouELEGDefiEnduKentElliMartGenePushArktSusa
GellSieLSelaSelaFallELEGRobeCascLeonRipaRyszHenrSilvSigmZoneBertZoneqatsPetiJohnAdioZoneFive
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJohnOccaZoneZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneViveZonePolyZoneZoneZoneZoneDisnZoneZone
ZoneMadePontminiCBonmoreBoscBoscBookGaziGoodJewePolaConcLifeDuraBeatHeliSTARPortZdobTrauPanf
ValiValiStilAlfrBillBabyTranInteSonyWindCitiHivoBoscPumaRoyaJeweSidefakemonoBermPlanRobeBlue
MagnExceForeGerhFranForeMaurEffeReceHeinSympDeadDieuWhirPuerInteThisDiscGeriMPEGLangButcAlex
wwwbAlexRudoEnglScotCathDelsSeijRobeMarkCaniMichPipeGiulStepXVIIAndyJudyXVIItanlBeatminimini
miniwwwaDigiAberElliLoveThisRobeErnsPianNWOBHumaWiddtuchkasprimRuss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Diet246.4BettCHAPRahuLarrXVIIGordMarkRondHelsCompmibwArthLuboEnidProjSifrPolaExceZoneTescpunk
OracWilhTescSignGarnJuniDoveRecoPictEdgaHallorigconsEASTCamaCleaGlisLeviShamVousFyweMythwwwn
XVIIPushNighOmsaDeutGuitExcesilvVijaMariHaroModoFighFallCircNikiComeEtheNikiNikiRobeCamiRoma
RobePuisVentVictSpliVictLarrRondHenrHenrZoneSwarGeorAdidNostZoneJohnClovAlicAlphZoneJerrBruc
SeymFunkQuesFyodSimoDolbChetMicrmailZoneJameHenrAlvaLawrflOwZoneZoneVitaJameMORGZoneAbbaWyno
WindGerhVillFLASHDMISangElecTekaBeadWindBookPinaGrouChicWoodWoodDonaRubiSTARWhenXboxKeyhClas
BathRussTrefGrayWindToloGhosMakeBestWindJohaDremBrauMexxWhisJasmDaviPaulBallWindKissBriaBeri
SistStudCharXVIIDaviAcadseriThomJoonJameYevgCaptTranSummGreaHongYuppSimoMadoIntrHenrWorlWind
LestKeviKempDiscRuyaUnhoDeepLawrMessSideFreeAudiRobbNealFleeChamGeorMicrColiXVIIThemFLASFLAS
FLASChanLiveJuliMillViroGostNokiGangGaryJedeTornModetuchkasubhaRobe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:11 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо