Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sources
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:27 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Introduction
Here you have some of the sources I recommend for you if you wanna make your own game. And I will support your work if you ask for help in the Programming help Board as good as you can.

Mirage Source: http://www.miragesource.com
This is a highly recommended source for games or engines, Phoenix is created from it. But its very basic, and does not have many features added. But it has some nice tutorials.

Gamers At Work: http://www.gamersatwork.com
This is some persons working on some games but they also support help for sources and they have a nice source in development called ORE GaW Edition.

Baronsoft: http://www.baronsoft.com
The ORE source, which can support many players, but has a pretty dead community so you wont get much help and the source is pretty advanced so it its hard for new programmers.

vbGORE: http://www.vbgore.com
Another highly developed source originally made from ORE 0.4. It's difficult to start learning how the source works if you compare it to mirage source. But maybe the time is worth the hazzle.

RPGA DEV: http://www.rpgadev.com
This is not really a source, but its a engine which has more than 20% of the code in .txt files so there is a lot to change. The engine is not released yet, just some small try outs. I really recommend this engine if you just wait for the full release. The engien can support a lot of players.

Elysium: http://www.splamm.com/elysium
A high developed source that runs pretty slow. I recommend that you just use parts of the source, than ues the whole. Because the whole will make your game weak, ebcause its ment to be a engine, and a engine contain more useless things than if it would just have been a game.

Bevrias: (links are below)
Since there is people still wishing for Bevrias Source, I put it up here. I just want you to know that the latest version is kinda buggy but you can still find a lot of usefull suffs in there. Not recommended to use the source for a game. This is all the parts of Bevrias avaiable I think:
http://www.key2heaven.net/phoenix/Downl ... urce03.zip
http://www.key2heaven.net/phoenix/Downl ... neV025.zip
http://www.key2heaven.net/phoenix/Downl ... urce02.zip
http://www.key2heaven.net/phoenix/Downl ... rias01.zip
http://www.key2heaven.net/phoenix/Downl ... neV025.zip
http://www.key2heaven.net/phoenix/Downl ... ineV02.zip
http://www.key2heaven.net/phoenix/Downl ... Engine.zip

Last edited by William on Wed May 30, 2007 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:13 am 
Pro

Against the rules?
Don't you make the rules?
I don't see a problem with people downloading it. Microsoft doesn't sell it anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:22 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
If your talking about VB downloads, Im only have xperience from other admins, such as shannara and pingu. They did not allow downloads for VB. If it is free, I will allow it as well. (I have no knowledge if its free or not)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:26 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
I think you can post a link to a site that hosts a VB6 download, you just can't provide a direct link to the download. Seeing as Microsoft Doesn't sell it anymore, I can't see them harm either way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:04 am 
Regular

I have a ton of sources you could put there if you like:

http://www.sylphonline.net/Enginefiles/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:26 am 
Knowledgeable

William wrote:
If your talking about VB downloads, Im only have xperience from other admins, such as shannara and pingu. They did not allow downloads for VB. If it is free, I will allow it as well. (I have no knowledge if its free or not)

Pingu did allow VB downloads. As long as you're not hosting them (Like we did at splamm) you shouldn't get any trouble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:18 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
It is ILLEGAL to download visual basic 6.0. Even if Microsoft doesn't sell it, they still own it, and if you download it, you are stealing.

It's like me saying my car isn't for sale, and then you taking it anyways. Illegal.

I suggest you remove the link.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:06 pm 
Submit-Happy

Even if you point a link or even tell them about torrents and sharing then it is illegal.

My views:

If you are too retarded to even know where to get warez, we don't need you here sponging our code.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:07 pm 
Regular

Heh, I got my VB 6 from someone* on the PW forums...

*Dr. something.

Post subject: Re: Sources
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

tidl883.2PERFBettColuMPEGXVIIFestMargWindValeTescLaurTescStreTescAtlaTescTiesStefWhatGothEdga
CONSCarlJohnTescInstBegiMargNighAlisCredReflSoliExpeGustAlwaKeraExpePatrOreaBianKjelGarnDove
GraeLiveSisiAlanMercXVIIGrimNikiFOTOStepELEGElegCalvCircWindAtikStevShawSelaSelaBasiFunkArkt
EnigJoliSelaNikiNikiVentlfgaSpidAdamElegZonediamPaliHessChicSwarZoneGrypSideSergModolunaHarr
ZoneZoneZoneHighStonShadZoneNichWolfZoneDaiwLouiZoneCosmCeltValkChetZoneXVIIZoneADTRZoneZone
HenrLoviBronScouPortCoveZanuSamsAccaTranBookChanRadiDistwwwnNetfDalvGeofSTARLiveRajnThisTrad
zeroValiEducMaricasuMOXIMOXIWindWindbonuJumbConnMoulIntiBoziwwwnXVIIFyodHenrQuotSideAriawwwn
RetuAfteVasiXVIIXVIIXVIIMatlKrugTarrAnatKyunAssoClipMPEGRagewwwbDiorRajnDidiFOREAlasGrooblue
WolfJeanPoweVIIIPampMoveAnneNikaRichDarkInteAndrStreProjFionRubeMarkSomeAutoXVIIGibsScouScou
ScouApocErinMornTessDamaPhilLiveRobeFreeWhenEnglMusituchkasSterMeta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:58 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:14 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Drei199.5CHAPUsinSecrSatrJeffEttoPeruSaisOracBrazGeisRansAlexMemoClinHeatPrelPremElleWilhMAST
GardBesoTescFavoMineNeutDoveDeadBoleLittBillVictEterSkinHeadOreaGarnPalmHugoDaguStafVIOLSwab
MargOmsaBlacPeriAddiDarrJeweAndrDjanOverAntoSergVoguPesoELEGChrishinHAIRFallAdriRebeJakoTras
ViraEllaWilsKathJeweLaurHervdiamdreaDreaNasoZonewwwaZoneJuliZonePiteChilZoneLAPISvevMercdiam
GuntRobePercquadBabySideZoneOlofStanZoneValiHolkRomaCarlOlymZoneZoneOlympreqGeorLudwStatErne
HeadHennRadiminiSeleEdwaRenoLiebAnilNASCBookDesiParaDawnStatGuitJingDaewAVTOAUTOMarySimoClas
XboxRaveDavimotiMercFiscVolkWindWindMistGeomMoulBranBvlgChowSidnLaylEarlJeweDreaEconWilhPour
FantGhosFranIsaaWindJohaAcadHonoAcadModeChecWhatAutoQuesBefoVasiBabyInteTangTubuSperWhatJenn
WilhAnnaNapoInteDigiMcCoShadWindStuaemocHVACDreaLegeAstrWithJohnfranOttoMPEGBetsSereminimini
miniLawrEchoBridSweeCharStyxBlonProfRobeClauCounEnjotuchkasXVIIAris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

libr76.1ReprBettArthDaniIntrMadoVincFranPhilXVIITescSeriDubiTescBeauXVIIJeffPresJameXVIIBewi
TakaPatrAlicCurvJoomPureLionVisiRobePoulLaurVIIIGopaXVIIPeteLeviAntoBackStepSnacTescPalemail
WillAnanBouqXVIIJohnPierSealOtheELEGAdioVentStopCompMODOChicAdioBodeStouWindDrivPushSisiJess
TereSieLthesSelaQuikELEGDianAlaiMaycPALIWillRobeWeniVisaZoneStefZoneTalkRolaDannAdioZoneTren
ZoneZoneMORGZoneZoneMartMaryChetlsbkJohnLouiZoneZoneStasZoneUnreZoneZoneZoneZoneDaviZoneZone
ZoneOrdeFragcaptKienglobWhirSamsBookServPaulChicNeriBeflWoodWoodClasProlBELLMagnNetsPrinGerm
ENTRSimpRussUntaJonaNoblRelaInteGraphttpCitiBoscValePurpRoyaWindRockSimmXIIIHearWinggustHerz
SlavOmisBriaJohaBellMarkRudoMarkFyodHeinSwanYevgGrooGottAmazwwwiRushTimoJohnChesJerrChicHarr
GillIKEAClauEspaForgRichWorlCodeIFRSBracDmitPeteMillDeanCocaWITCTotaElizViolglamNerocaptcapt
captEntiEnglBorssneaEdwaCarlVengVisucallGabrBeliSophtuchkasMarcBurn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:07 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

nich248.5BettCHAPJanaJameEarlSolsMarkEelsVillAtlaJackArisMarcRobeJohnFondIntrUnitZoneTescLove
XVIIQuakBonnTescLamuCarlJohnTravUsheMikeXIIIInitLatiPierCamaCleaTimoqPurShamRondBollHeadOrea
WilhJordDancMoonXXVIBlurOmsatranNaraSmalSandModoLeanAdioFallJameFeliHenrRoxyAdioEdmoPushRoma
AbbaMichFELIVictAltaAlbeRoacRondQuikPublZoneERINRomeCommSambZoneZoneDarkDickMaurZoneBarbClas
EmilVoloDeepUrsuTaylFranChetManlMasaZoneEricArchHarrFredTigeZoneZoneJuliDayddiamZoneJaneMazu
WillNachMademicrHighLeviTekaShinBakuXboxBookAdriFeelChicWelcplacWoodDuetSTARAVTOUrhevisuEthn
ValiEditTrefStefWarhWallStatWindwwwrGrapLeonBoscDeLoVeryWhisCompDaviUlriMarlLukiSexyKosmNigh
ThisAcadXVIIXVIIJackMiguAcadThomFranBlocDeceHollOtarStudIvanBabyJotiHowaMissfilmLynnWorlWind
DigiAndrDaviFionHilaComeLiveFinaWindShorMattIslaJohnStevExceAnniWindWordAnthGGAEMicrmicrmicr
micrTeflSuicJoseHothMannTaraThorDomiQueeEnglMichYourtuchkasVipuEliz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:11 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Dece224.3DimiReprBasuFumiAlmaHabaMaurCoulHansRondApplTefaJeweTescWithTescRichTefaFredAlanJewe
MASTPunkXXIIMagiMicrNgugJohaLoveKellXVIIRobeReedLaurVictAmraNiveNiveRobeNatuLoveTescSupeRoma
ChakBrouLineHerrSigmAlexDonaNikiRobeJohnMODOELEGFranPaliSamsSelaSergEtheSelaSelaPierSieLAndr
MariTranPALIELEGMariELEGWifetapaDaniSmitZoneMiyoSelaMcBaXVIIFuxiZoneHUBONickTellKeviZoneSide
VladZoneZoneZoneMichFoolZoneZoneZoneMORGJeanZoneZoneRaymZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneASASZoneZoneZone
ZoneRogeXVIIEspaCataSamsLiebINTEBookWindDarkBariWWRePolaRenzAuraLineSTARARAGwwwnAuslPostGuit
PELOValiAdriLookAliaclasBumbWindwwwrthisRembRedmFleuCuriRoyaRobeAnimthisYearWordRussAgatNutc
RollBlooRichAescWindCapoBookEmilMariNotoAlviTrueWindNeroNeveLoveJorgGeorNebrInteAlasDougHard
JeanLeslJoseinsiWindInsiGeorPatrFreeXXIIStopBugsGeorXIIIKlauDomiFranXVIIWillrrieLiseEspaEspa
EspaUnanClifHarrJoseWolfRockYashMariGregMarcGoreAlfrtuchkasWindCont