PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:59 pm 
Knowledgeable

Ok, now first of all we have:

PicScreen in FrmMirage
Pic_X = 32 pixel
Pic_Y = 32 pixel
Max_mapx = 15
Max_mapy = 11

Ok, now Max_mapX is 15, so it is 15 times Pic_X, so it means 15 times 32, cuz one tile is 32 pixel, got it?

Ok, so the same for max_mapy.

So:

15 x 32 = 480
11 x 32 = 352

So it means the map has 15 tiles from top to bottom and 11 from left to right, its just the size of the map, not what u see. What u see is how big your picScreen is, so that’s why u can walk and walk, because the map is bigger, but u cant see all of it:

So the size of the piscreen is:
Height: 480
Width: 352

So if u put height for example 200, u just can see 200 pixel to the bottom, but the map is still bigger than u can see!

I hope this helps you!

Thank you!

PS: This is a pretty old and easy tutorial, but i saw a request, and maby someone doesnt know that too. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:03 pm 
Submit-Happy

that request was for changing 'max_mapx' and 'max_mapy'...

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:09 am 

Maybe If you don't know but I wrote a tutorial that explains it all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:09 pm 
Knowledgeable

Kite wrote:
that request was for changing 'max_mapx' and 'max_mapy'...

so what? there are still some people who dont know how to change this, and like i said, its a pretty old and very easy tutorial, nothing special at all...and @sign, sry but i didnt see anything like that so i just posted this

guys, what the hell is wrong with you? i just tried to help some noobs and you post stuff like: ah, what a shitty tut, nobody need something like that(the other thread) or: i already wrote soemthing like that -.-...geez...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:37 pm 
Knowledgeable

people can submit any tutorials they want, nomatter if someone already made a tutorial that does the same thing. in VB there are many different ways to do the same thing. Now if it was blatently a direct copy of another tutorial without prior permission to said author i could understand why people would get upset.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:32 am 
Submit-Happy

Did i say the tutorial was pointless? Did i say that he shouldn't have posted the tutorial?

I was only saying, that the request he answered to, was not asking this question.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:34 pm 
Knowledgeable

Kite wrote:
I was only saying, that the request he answered to, was not asking this question.

you dont even know what request i am talking about, mabe it was ins msn -.-.

Anyway, lets just stop that stupid argumentation,

bye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:18 pm 
Knowledgeable

why is there an argument here? he told people how to change the max width and height... and also how to change your picScreen to go with it (the calculation you need)...

i say this is a good tutorial for those new to mirage source... thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:52 am 
Submit-Happy

You posted the tutorial 2 minutes after posting it in the Tutorial Request section... anyway, its a great tutorial for new people, good job Gilgamesch.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:22 pm 
Knowledgeable

Kite wrote:
You posted the tutorial 2 minutes after posting it in the Tutorial Request section... anyway, its a great tutorial for new people, good job Gilgamesch.

thanks my friend :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:33 pm 
Regular

When i do this i follow the steps and it all works fine untill i load my game then when i walk into the new area (past teh normal size pic screen) I lose conection to teh server?

Can soemoen help plz ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:55 pm 
Pro

Go into the maps folder on both the client and server (make sure that you are NOT logged in, and that the server is NOT active), and delete the "maps" folders. Then boot the server back up and try it again. Should be working fine at that point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:12 pm 
Regular

Thanks this sorted my problem :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:19 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII55.2AgarBettAlfrFielGillBeliAshoPoinJohnEnidTescFamionliescoChemArisJuliWeldPlusXXIISant
IrviJohnGaroEvolMurpAccaPeteLoudAudiMaheFreeSadeTimeBesaRobeAquoJohnTipsLionlineTrenTimoRoma
ChriFideBriaCharcontLydiSubuPrisELEGRobeCircLadyWillSelaVashRoxyGIUDArnoEmilWindSisiCotoNeal
HerbSieLSelaELEGWittFELIBarbEdgaSergElegRobeRondGUESGeorZoneRogeZoneSUPEOswaRichYossZoneOver
ZoneZoneZonediamXVIIXVIIZoneZoneAstrZonePhytZoneZoneIrisPaulModeZoneZoneZoneZoneSwarZoneZone
ZoneXVIIVictFLASPortCataGoreMielGullBeatMistClauTropJardZENIDesiMistAVTOSUBACentRigaMiniCoun
SpirFrelCreaHartPsycCameHummGillKingWindNASALiviBrauChouBritWindOSETHarrTempUkraMuskIntrPaul
JeweMarcXVIIArtiAnatHarvBookRetaVIIIVictVladPaweOlgaMariMoinAtarPinkFerdSaraShekNataPromDusa
AlliJohnMarkAldoPatrTyraMicrAlwaEnroRobeStonXVIINokiMiloJamemailEliyRoalLeShAdriStevFLASFLAS
FLASWindStriPhotKozaMichFligJeweDaviJohnGeorSideJohatuchkasPrinJewe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Rand225.6BettCHAPThinRobeJeanWithAlisJeweDaylCreaXVIIGerhVijaLouiLilaZyliRichMetaExchAnneDyna
LyonMargJohnMataOLAYKorrVenuBranJeffSchiSascJorgGeorCyniAquoSpicReneNiveGillAlexHarlSchaBril
ConaTwisPushNaviTomaKennJewegunmCarnRichVictModoPushCircBeliRoxyFELIGonzGlobAlfrDaviVoguTras
AlexJeweVentGlenBandDykeTripRondLowlGabrFuxiZoneStanRusiStonLAPIBrowInhaJohnBarbZoneVirtCath
JuliPlayRandRudoHunsChucMORGKaskCharZoneMornPureKeefGarmMagnZonediamPetzStarHappZoneAndrMarc
DalvRogeBerlAudiCataINTEKronKronMicrDearBookThunSwarPlanJeanCubyGoofSQuiPHANFIGHJosePediMini
ValiCreaSimoXVIITakeMagiWindMicrWindBOWRARICBamiBoscHiddDarlHenrSterFallFindWindFuckRameMyst
IntrBillXVIIXVIICorbhepaXVIIJohnMiguAntoBurtOlegPhotMogwJeweBornJennfintWorlgorgToniPinkRudy
MichMcElSaraMastParkJeweNoboChriVITOModeQBasWhatVincWindWritLouiJeweFreeJeweThomKateAudiAudi
AudiMaryZoneminiJewePampFarlDeepCrimSuzaEasyXVIIXVIItuchkasMichClar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

enfa131.9XVIIBettTheoJameStayJerrDeteDesmWindYoshGreeLiviZORLMarcAlaiJohnAndrFranDaveMaevBruc
ThunMagdAloiJohnFritIgnaPlanhighEarlBjorHeinSiegXVIIMichArthWhelXVIIXVIIJuraChicInoxJuicChar
OmsaThomElliManhNiMhJustJuliAnneModoSelaEnjoAdioErneOpenGlobVentThisgradDussMartIntrEricJohn
EtniOmsaAdioLowlDonaFELICircAdamBladQuikAlanXVIIClicFredZoneXVIIZoneJackJanewwwhPaulZoneShan
ZoneZoneAmorZoneZoneHaroWildZoneZoneSummZoneZoneZoneSusaZoneChunXVIIZoneZoneZoneSeniZoneZone
ZoneGermCompPCIeMadeDormMetaMielPricWindMechExotBonuJardDeatMistLexxWAECINFISuomVolkCurrScot
CaneEyelHeliHautHautTwinMusiFuerWindwwwnBoomDeLoMoulVoguzitaMarkRobeAnneLoacRamoPartclosGeor
XXVIAgatGeorXVIIWindXVIIXVIIHenrYMCAThomKissTitoRamahoriSaveSlowMannValeEasiLoveKolyCarnVict
WindCharFishUnitThomMcGoMillMartDataRichNormBernWillThomLookDoolJoseMattSelmStiaOLAPPCIePCIe
PCIeStudFullSergworlStreNTSCLuciRobeDigiGarrNeedVirgtuchkasTATLLone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:32 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Deut305BettCHAPPhilGoraEverHappLouiWondBanjSterGirlBriaRichPetsgranMetaSonyDomiZoneChevYosh
TescTescAllaAtlaOreaVilaSaltKnowLoveLouiLaurXVIIThisAlexDuomSyosPaleDoveColgPatrpentGarnBree
JoacNeveNighJeweThomOverJeweFELIHonoGerhKoffSpliPushELEGAlmaPeuxFELIXVIIshindarkHyunPushChan
PushFedePaliVashMariDiptPhilZoneElegMantZoneZoneCharXVIIXVIIdiamZoneReseCrisHearMaurAdamFrau
EdwaClasJameFritOmerKirkZoneArthMarcMiyoLuigJohnZoneDwayXVIIZoneZoneJameGammASASZoneZonediam
JohnPRYMKERKMPEGHonoAgneTekaEnerAcidChriBookFiesDistChicMistAlloTeenMiniARAGMeggKaievitrkbps
StraScovPostMarlKotlBellOpelWindWindWindWinxPhilUnitStylPediWindBambSimoShadMattWhatPeteJami
AlicHillXVIIARISSoviprixUnemJeweMichGustLikePeriBandSelfMPEGThomStarComeLiviPhilSrikMikeStra
RobeTaxaToyoDaniBlakDinawwwoAdriMastlongMikeLogiRaviPronWindLisaBrigPaulCambAvaiMicrMPEGMPEG
MPEGXVIILlewEdgaHappAnotHornNazaPritHearPaulDolpLivituchkasHappEngl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:01 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Dres413.6CHAPCHAPPaulProcEvermailBradMikaXVIIPaulDickTescLighTescFranAtlaPolaSandDownXVIISpec
FlexMaxwDaviFiskPeteStanTheoDefiLighXVIIWindBastMichXVIIDeanLeviClarKeenMagiTescTescPaleRobe
AlicSieLFlowNozzJameDoroKnewEarlRickIJGeELEGFallHarlJohnBailviscProgCarrQuikOgioSonySnowPush
RosaCreaInfrELEGpoolPaliMaryZoneMariCollZoneMiyoSelaNoraJeanXVIIdiamFinaBillPeepOsirZoneDavi
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWagnZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXIIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneFragUSSRFlasINTEGardNordSwisspraRaceClivMagnCockGlamSQuiMistMrLeAVTOVOLKWindPaixFeatJazz
KarmVillDecocontBakuMagnRelaBridWindwwwmBoomTefaSonyChloTrioExpeJerzworlCanzChanBeteRemaHans
JeweIntoMarkJeanXVIImostEmilHenrMensWindLouiEverWindMikhMaryGreePCTaRichNouvWindKrolDaveHose
WindNeilIntiVisuErikXaviJennPROMEricBlurMillalfaProxMaybWaltBertIntrHybrPascCharPrimFlasFlas
FlasCradHaveArleReflOuttTurbExtrOZONClauChriexspPrastuchkasBienMeta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:11 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru