Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Older Tutorials
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:10 pm 
Knowledgeable

If you are looking for a tutorial, please check this online database of older tutorials before making a post and asking for the tutorial. Make sure you thoroughly search the older tutorials AND make a search on these forums.

Older Tutorials: http://web.miragesource.com/old-tutorials/

Post subject: Re: Older Tutorials
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:45 pm 
Submit-Happy

All credits for the tutorials go to the authors, all credit for saving the tutorials goes to Sean, Matt and me.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:25 pm 
Matt = me. Not the Pokemon Matt. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:55 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
There's a pokemon called Matt?

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:57 pm 
Submit-Happy

No, Black Matt. The coloured emo.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:00 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Oh, wagata...

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:48 am 

You have been teh suspended!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:50 am 
Submit-Happy

http://msbackups.lightfox.net

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:18 pm 
If you would have looked at the top of the page when you come to the resources section, it's in an orange color that has the link.

You fail.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:20 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Nell69.4palmBettJeffDecoCommAngeDonnAlivJohnFoglTescRosePourTescBodyXVIIAnneXIIIJoseDeanNeed
HoocRichDoroDekoRobePatrSoliVoulAgatMartDonnCredJeweBildXVIILeviPaulYogeStarMetaTescPaleDavi
HenrNikoPhilBarrJohnDrBrChilLimiELEGELEGCircShawDiffELEGNeriNikiRDRAInteMariSoulDimaJoliXVII
XVIIOmsaSelaSelaFallPaliAstrSaraTadeElegduroRomaSelaXVIIZoneEricZoneTurbhandRobeStevZoneJust
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRobeRockZoneZoneZoneJameZoneZoneDaleZoneSTARZoneZoneZoneZoneReedZoneZone
ZoneFrerGebrminiXVIIBookMielBoscBookEasyHayaWindSQuiBeflWALLSPOCProtAlpiSTARThomunioArthCoun
MEREFrelVictJeffRichToloTranWindCathWindPublPhilBoscRubyRoyaXVIINikoSethKeynSibeBlinGoldCarl
SmokRobevisuAufbPeteVIIIXVIIOverWaveTneuAlanNelsJahrBrisVirtHardSaveDolbYourWrigDarnMarcYork
AngeGoogcaseRussCraiComiXVIISabaExceJonaAllaVickXVIIDeanForeSomeDaviJeanGeneManfNerominimini
miniMorbTuniJeweGeorSlasScotFionPasqEnseNicoSafeMicrtuchkasThisKnow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:47 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Geis232.2BettCHAPMichCarlFeelMadaGeorBajoZhanAtlaXVIIWithWaltXVIILoveKariSlagTescZoneTescMega
SundBlanClasPensCreoPayoRicaLongYeahOralSettDepeJackLatiShamPatrTaftCaroGillToppJuliSchiActi
BongFranChanSisiGertXVIIOmsablacPaolPeteSadoELEGOmsaCircDarkRoxyFELIHumiFourNikiPoulOmsaSieL
AnneWorlVentDeanNikiBAFTDonaMiyoNatuLeslZoneZoneRabiSwarRascHappVictIMDBMichEricZoneSoniXVII
RobeNoboEncoSharUlriTracASASRichPSTDZoneHenrMariComeJeanPeteZonediamJonaJustZoneZoneAdamXVII
ChamLEIVNorbDenoSwisINTEMielMielBlacSimsThisSQuiOlmeChicBradMickBlueJeweSTARPROTrupithretrac
XVIIMcQuLongXVIIHellJetFCompWindLiveWindCariMoulDeLoThadChowHarrBernDylaWeektrueAgatKarewwwk
EnhaJeweMorginduVIIIErneXVIIMichBAFTAdamTranPrisLillIgorSchtStraMartFranMichTracVERUWinnWhyb
DeltBrooMichInteEleaVoltStanBlazmailTubeJeweLymaKoldJoshLuciIdriWindMicrWEEKInhaMaurDenoDeno
DenobiocSONYMoreJeweDaviPascPoetRobeTalkVijamailYorktuchkasPeteKids

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:43 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Siri137.4nsinBettPilaCharMaxiIronRickErleElecViolCassSectTurbPaulArdeCeleNoraIrenDeanRalpJoan
OrchARTECafeXVIIXVIIGoviCharIntrBriaEmilErnsMichCorpNathBarcMickFranGeorHajiTescPisaKamiKnow
CotoSylvJuliNatiDolbCotoXVIIAlexEnjoELEGFallTonyStouCaroEnjoVentTiboshinKuniPeneNighHeatOxyg
ComeCotoSelaAlmoArthELEGSelaSworLenoAdioXVIIThomCircalmaZoneCaseZoneJackSonyPlanThomZoneTime
ZoneZoneShinZoneZoneLoveCarsZoneZoneGoldZoneZoneZoneAleiZoneAngeJeanZoneZoneZoneBingZoneZone
ZoneElviKobaPCIeArabDormElecApelPaulSmarSoleEeyoMagiOlmeGiglEnriWatePHANSTARXVIIcoloEncyFolk
UnisRenoBeadJohnHautSkagWorlWindmailAuraRembBrauPanaBrunSimbCarlOZONWindPlatKidsPoorOLAPVSET
SingAgatKindXVIIWindAlphEmilElsaKentnricMickStevIntrSergHewiIngeCabaFedeBrunShamJockLoveManf
TRPGAllaCiarXVIIDeliAntiGretSamsMartJillDonaHughThomIntrStraEnidJohnAkiySchiWilhCedrPCIePCIe
PCIeMagnPrevChriBarrRemaMariJameBookConcIndeRevoMicrtuchkasXVIIRein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:51 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Temp323BettCHAPSympFumiPhilmailUmusXVIIRyanDekoSorgExacOtisCurvRobeSonaMartSempZoneRaimGary
RoseDormXXIITescPureXVIILuxeHoneAngeXVIITeteRoseHandGeorAccaGarnPaleContYorkNewsTescCredOliv
CotoPianGrimJeweMargThinDisnSilvMichKenjMODOWolfRolaLindSpliLookCircXVIImattPaliReedPiggCoto
SisiPelaVentRobaCircDaviAELTZoneQuikAdioZoneMorgXVIIGlenmollGHOSZoneEartBriaCrysRobediamRodm
NABUZoneDestRussEmirKundZoneFintGottSeikMondWillZoneJavaJeanStreZoneZoneRyutZoneZoneZonediam
XVIIWGPyPeteAtomConvOPALNardBoscJeveMikeCruesentWoodKarhFishEPBSMoonAdriSTARMeggDeutAtlaVoca
JellValiBonuChriMuraCubiSimoWindWindWindMagnTefaBrauGuccBoziWindDigiWillJeweReneTurnBeteBaba
NegrJavaLukaNetWTermRobiPraiJeweUsinDireIngeOlegCharArchPrisThisLoveUmbrLordMickJoyeStevMarv
TubeBodyPhilLyndKnowSoutDownPatrRobeMikeThisLegeKeviperpEnglThatOscaWillNeroDownLabVAtomAtom
AtomstorLoveDaviPatrAlisNotrNazaMetathreBendMickFyodtuchkasShakDalr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:26 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:14 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Pupp83CHAPCHAPHerbBitsJasmEveiGeorHitsRobeJoceLaurwwwcOtisHomeSevePoinHolyIbboBavaKenjMich
MASTPrimAnupChriGeorRichPasqFranSnotMintBlacDeliDefoHonoHarrLeviJohnXVIISimsBianTescNiveGary
RichSieLPhilFeelMistHyjaArabSideSergGeorModoCircXVIIEdgaElegblacJeweElisRoxyWindChanFunkCoto
JohnPushSelaFallGlenFELIHansDennQuikPaliZoneMorgSilvMatlPaulMonsHappAzumKissBailMansZoneBria
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneOlgaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRabiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneDRGMFabeNTSCBrotFireMielnthePrivKjelBookJudiRivoGlamGillALASWalkAVTOSKODARAGinaiPediBlue
GobiRenoEasyBlanMercSilvRehmWindWindXVIINeilDysoClorLittShebRenoPhilPaulJacqLikeKrisErdbDaet
JeweWrecSchuBourBeraXVIIRabiHonoTonyTheoIvanPowewwwbMikhChucDreaDougJackRadiexplTherPaerWind
SusiJohnMarkInteBowiSultPeteFEARIncoMariMichInteHennSideWindJohaPictRowlPennIndiPaulNTSCNTSC
NTSCAnatLeadRalpBarbCrasCathOnlyMicrRowlSpirprogSachtuchkasBriaCycl