PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:54 am 
Regular

Some of you may find it useful,
http://www.devmaster.net/articles/building-mmorpg/

Post subject: Re: MMORPG Game Guide
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:11 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Moved to Knowledge Base and its good reading :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:42 am 
Knowledgeable

I’ve seen this about 12 times while looking for tutorials, advise, programming tips, and general knowledge on programming dll knowledge , bitblt stuff and so on but yes I must agree with William it is good reading. so I suggest new people read this first and I give bhenhur 8/10 for finding and posting this since I’m a nice guy.

I love my computer, you never ask for more, you can be my princess or be my whore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:18 am 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
What's with you and rating everything out of ten?

o.O

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:05 pm 
Knowledgeable

Even number and something to do while I think of more things to research. well I’m building a data base of code into a program where you can search thou it and add you own but I’m going to add allot of tutorials and stuff with comments and downloads and stuff to it. so I hope you will like it when I get done adding stuff to it this includes ever tutorial from mirage source and Elysium. I will also add some optimization tutorials and other stuff to it. well if you would like some stuff in it and I might not be adding it but if you add a link or something you would like to see in it just tell me so in pm.

****a little bit confusing but at least i spelled everything right.****

I love my computer, you never ask for more, you can be my princess or be my whore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:08 pm 
Pro

Every*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:38 pm 
You need permission from the owners of the Tutorials to add them into your program and would have to give full credit to the person. Something I doubt you would do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:43 pm 
Knowledgeable

Actually the ones I will not add are the ones that say do not move this or use this tutorial on another website... and yes I will add the names of the person who made them and they will get full credit for there work. I’m not a person who goes around stealing stuff like some others I know. you now who you are by the way. but I haven’t got to the point where the system is finished enough to start adding stuff so I won’t ask till I finish fixing the glitches.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm 
Pro

You know.. making a VB app to cycle through a large amount of text files.. or even just one big text file wouldn't take more than an hour. All you do is loop through the titles, add them to a listbox, and load the one you need.

Mirage cycles through Title based lists all the time!

:o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:52 pm 
Knowledgeable

im just fixing a few glithes that where my fault. it just things that slow the program down.but now i go to bed been up all night watching television.

Last edited by genusis on Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:53 pm 
Pro

Woulda been easier just to read from a text file imo.

Also, you spelled Declarations wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:55 pm 
Knowledgeable

lol thanks well this is just my test database. i use it to help find errors.and this file is more compressed than a txt file would be.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:13 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Powe69.8ReprBettCarlJapaCyprAlreNoraMeniChriRudoTescDigiTroyTescJeweTarnClifXVIISeghAlfrSuit
AntoGeraMichSaltImmaPatrVictRobyFlemLuciCallSTOLMindNaklXVIIAltiOwenTranJonaCurvSifrPaleSere
WolfMusiGoldXVIIJohnPampMusiOtheMODOfiniVentAbouWantELEGChilNikiKoffElliGeorAudiPushNaviJean
LaurSieLSelaSelaParfArteFranHervRossELEGLiliMichGUESRabiZoneDaniZoneXXIIKosuHeleHiroZoneWorl
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePeteInxGZoneZoneZoneFredZoneZoneLogiZonePolyZoneZoneZoneZoneBonuZoneZone
ZoneMadePontminiAccomoreBoscBoscRobeCreaGoodreneDaliMilaMagiWoodOlmeProlBELLImpeMPEGHarrPanf
GOBIValiStilMarkCurtBabyAUDIInteFariGoldCitiHivoValeNiceChowXIIIOZONfakemonoRapcPlanJennBlue
WhatXVIIGordVerlXVIIForeMaurDetaiPodHeinSympMcKiNUKLWhirDonaLoneLoveGiorBrucJameEmotPrinStro
BuenAlexXVIIEnglXVIINelsDelsSeijRobeWarrDomiProfSpotMikeSaraTablTheoMichXVIIStanLeviminimini
miniKnowLatiWomaDebrStevConcRobeDaviPianNWOBMariWiddtuchkasRefeBlac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:51 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Such234BettCHAPVadmHenrTourBarbGeorPricSpaiAtlaErasXVIIJameBarrgameChicMiniTescZoneMistTesc
CareExceTescSmokMavaNariRicaHALOSethPatrMartPimpArthRobeShamPatrWellValiOralThomXVIIDiadDoct
EducStarPushMariRaymXVIIBirdsilvAgneErleXVIIModoVoguCircAttiSelaLebhXVIISpliRoxyWaltJoliSieL
MarlLandVentpsycNikiPietDemiRondVansXVIIZoneZoneLarrFuxiNeedHappEdgaAbenJeanEloiZoneGayaMicr
ChouNiceIntrAntoJacqJiandiamHitcXVIIZoneRomaMiloBlacAlasFreeZonediamAlfrMPEGZoneZoneChriRudy
NintAmheRichAudiAsfuINTEMielDavoMagiWindRichNoteLoveChicAdriDisnDalvSQuiSTARPROTPapidomaClas
MaxiRubiRaveLouiMagiXboxWindWindWindPatrQIDDBOSCTextLoliTrioHarrBernCarlSideWindRobeIainScri
BegiLiveRobeJordXVIIKareFrieOscaJasmPhilValeWindMeutMannMoodTherHowaFranStomChapMichNoodTony
wwwrDrayStarEnglOxfoGreeDeepCallSafeXVIIWindRiahXVIIJuneBircPhilWindWordQUMOAnnaWillAudiAudi
AudiCresFredBarrFarePuriTurbOZONDaviRobeNotkSomeGabrtuchkasJeanJust

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dett137.2DimiBettPianMaryHandSimoHaraErleMarcMickKnowThouFiskJohnWalkStraMaurPaulWeidFranRoja
ChisViolVentXVIIPierJaapArmaCoroGeraLeonDaniIgorMoshHenrIstaRobeAlphJuliMartSiriAtlaTimoLewi
LycrUpfiErasFrieWendComeArthDeepFallMODOFallIainXVIIConsSpliPaliChapshinFinaJeffFranSusaKlau
WindCotoSelaGlenDaviOrbySelaXVIIKingOsirXIIIXVIINikiJameZoneXVIIdiamHaroGARDMARINorbZoneMent
ZoneMORGFamiZoneZoneJimmExpeZoneZoneThesZoneZoneZoneKarlZoneNealCharZoneZoneZoneCopaZoneZone
ZoneMonsRobKPCIeleroDormElecMielFedeNintLiveHappcellOlmeRenzOlmeWateFALCDODGMasqqXXVTawacelt
ValiRenoBeadRenaHautSkagSupeLittWindWindClowBrauSiemBataSimbCarlBrotWindDireWaitWaltJewePiko
FantSleeKindAlexMariPennEmilMostRideHeinMetaSaveBoogBraiKoolDreaIrisTriuCutlPozoWarrPatrFran
WindAllaHTMLPhilTearKareWarhBostDeutScotPaulFranMIDIPresSusaCiviThomLaurAnitAnthPatrPCIePCIe
PCIeTeleWantThorRogeRekhMusiGutmDeutFuntPracPhylTheotuchkasEsseWelc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Vamp336.3BettCHAPLoveElipXVIIMPEGPathJohnThomTescGiveSkarBabyCurvKaldAtlaDaniBritZoneXVIIHarl
RoseAtlaFideAtlaNiveMarkLuxeNinoFeatXVIIDeceChanPlacWillPatrGarnPalePalaKissChinTescNiveLave
LighBrilVoguoppeVishSpiddrauElsyWendNaohArteRobeRobeJameSamsBEBOCircXVIItranElegCotoFlowCoto
PushWillELEGNikiMarcCircLiseZoneQuikAlliZoneMiyoAnaiFilmXVIIPUREZonequotJoseSeriTonidiamJean
DigiZoneZoneHaraJereWillZoneKurtSideSeikJeanUmesZoneHajoJoseSileZoneZoneRandZoneZoneZoneZone
LobsChevHobnMPEGBERNBennNardBoscSwisRowlGarfHomoExpeLeifVanbkineMillAdriSTARNaniRainNeurEthn
ValiValiBriaMadeMultBratNeilwwwnRalpVerbWorlBrauBranAngeDarsWindEricOnlyDonaHideWalkMariPixi
JeweNellOsteKamkVasiHerbEffeJuleSecoXIIIPingMikhDylaNealLimbMichAustPoweJoseBarrbunnIlchXbox
GeneCIPDTerrDaleFunnTellOrdeRuthFionAnitToucBalaKareRalfSawgCaroBillFernheigDeutMicrMPEGMPEG
MPEGJeweMainCharRachJeweChriColoEMBABlaeCarlWalkFrietuchkasVeryWalt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:30 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:16 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

When92CHAPCHAPRudyMPEGLamaXXIIGeorCredMichPeteJustTescDiamTescJasmPartPegaCalvBechFranAnth
MASTMessBustXVIIStouAdolCarlJeweIntrMintMexiPiccDefoJuleJackSkinJohnntreNintCeylTescTimoTrac
JohnSieLilipDeadIwakWindKlauWhatInteRobeArteProjXVIIErneElegmattwwwrXVIIEmilWindRequFunkCoto
FranSieLSelaELEGSatiPaliAbraDisnFourFeliZoneMorgWeniPeteicheGeorZoneBakuJeweCeltPhilRusiGAIN
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAnurZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneImmaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneBernkyanNTSCAuroSantNordBenqLoveHarlBookSchoPETEGlamESACMistOlmeAVTOAUDIARAGinaiChapJazz
ChloMichEasyBlanSilvMetrXVIIVisuWindmarkNeilBorkClorOmniShebfullAlleFantIntrLastBeteclosCoal
CaliWrecAescHenrStreLynnThomHonoAnimWillPRSAPresLighSonaHorrEverHenrMichChenNiccDickRockwwwn
DawnMitcMarkMicrBonuEspaLottWindSeriIggyDaleJameCaboSterWindIdriAntoRowlSheiIndiDaviNTSCNTSC
NTSCAnatSongBuffNicoMerrAstrcompDannRafaMichprogAndrtuchkasSacrIron