hey guys,

ok i have this problem:

i want to write
Quote:
/pm Gilgamesch Hello!

Instead of:
Quote:
!Gilgamesch Hello!

This is the code, but unfortuantely i didnt know how a nd what to change to get it to work, and if you knbow the fix, please post it and explain it to me! thanks!
Code:

' Get the desired player from the user text
            For i = 1 To Len(ChatText)
                If Mid(ChatText, i, 1) <> " " Then
                    Name = Name & Mid(ChatText, i, 1)
                Else
                    Exit For
                End If
            Next i

' Make sure they are actually sending something
            If Len(ChatText) - i > 0 Then
                ChatText = Mid(ChatText, i + 1, Len(ChatText) - i)

' Send the message to the player
                Call PlayerMsg(ChatText, Name)
            Else
                Call AddText("Usage: !playername msghere", AlertColor)
            End If
            MyText = ""
            Exit Sub
        End If

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:48 pm 
Knowledgeable

Not shure if this is all that is needed but

take this code
Code:
Call AddText("Usage: !playername msghere", AlertColor)

and change to
Code:
Call AddText("Usage: /pm playername msghere", AlertColor)

if that doesnt im a retard or theres more to it

EDIT:
Id check it but sadly i dont have vb anymore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:23 pm 
Knowledgeable

dude... that's to just like say how to USE it... not to make it work :P

you'll have to make it detect that you're saying /pm and then make it send that message..... just make a new PM window... they're a LOT more fun and less clutter when you've got like... the main thing saying how much hp you've lost and damage done and stuff.. it's easy to miss a PM while hunting on MSE... i could release a basic PM window tutorial if people want?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:45 pm 
Knowledgeable

Tosuxo wrote:
dude... that's to just like say how to USE it... not to make it work :P

you'll have to make it detect that you're saying /pm and then make it send that message..... just make a new PM window... they're a LOT more fun and less clutter when you've got like... the main thing saying how much hp you've lost and damage done and stuff.. it's easy to miss a PM while hunting on MSE... i could release a basic PM window tutorial if people want?

that would be great if you d release a tut for that :)

and @anarchy

#thanks that you are trying to help, but this doesnt work because as Tosuxo said, it just tells you how to use it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:51 pm 
Pro

i hleped you with this before, off the top of my head i believe its this:

Code:
        ' Player message
        If LCase(Mid(MyText, 1, 4)) = "/pm " Then
            ChatText = Mid(MyText, 5, Len(MyText) - 4)
            Name = ""

Else
                    Exit For
                End If
            Next i

Else
                Call AddText("Usage: /pm name msghere", AlertColor)
            End If
            MyText = ""
            Exit Sub
        End If

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:40 pm 
Knowledgeable

grimsk8ter11 wrote:
i hleped you with this before, off the top of my head i believe its this:

Code:
        ' Player message
        If LCase(Mid(MyText, 1, 4)) = "/pm " Then
            ChatText = Mid(MyText, 5, Len(MyText) - 4)
            Name = ""

Else
                    Exit For
                End If
            Next i

Else
                Call AddText("Usage: /pm name msghere", AlertColor)
            End If
            MyText = ""
            Exit Sub
        End If

thanks again :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:50 pm 
Knowledgeable

this is what i use

Code:
        ' Player message
        If Mid(MyText, 1, 5) = "/tell" Then
            ChatText = Mid(MyText, 7, Len(MyText) - 6)
            name = ""

name = name & Mid(ChatText, i, 1)
                Else
                    Exit For
                End If
            Next i

Call PlayerMsg(ChatText, name)
            Else
                Call AddText("Usage: /tell <player> <msg>", AlertColor)
            End If
            MyText = ""
            frmMirage.txtChatText.Text = ""
            Exit Sub
        End If

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:32 am 
Pro

same exact thing cept you used tell imstead of pm

Post subject: Re: /pm instead of !
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:25 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:29 am 
Mirage Source Lover

libr76.1ReprBettArthDaniIntrMadoVincFranPhilXVIITescSeriDubiTescBeauXVIIJeffPresJameXVIIBewi
TakaPatrAlicCurvJoomPureLionVisiRobePoulLaurVIIIGopaXVIIPeteLeviAntoBackStepSnacTescPalemail
WillAnanBouqXVIIJohnPierSealOtheELEGAdioVentStopCompMODOChicAdioBodeStouWindDrivPushSisiJess
TereSieLthesSelaQuikELEGDianAlaiMaycPALIWillRobeWeniVisaZoneStefZoneTalkRolaDannAdioZoneTren
ZoneZoneMORGZoneZoneMartMaryChetlsbkJohnLouiZoneZoneStasZoneUnreZoneZoneZoneZoneDaviZoneZone
ZoneOrdeFragcaptKienglobWhirSamsBookServPaulChicNeriBeflWoodWoodClasProlBELLMagnNetsPrinGerm
ENTRSimpRussUntaJonaNoblRelaInteGraphttpCitiBoscValePurpRoyaWindRockSimmXIIIHearWinggustJean
SlavOmisBriaJohaBellMarkRudoMarkFyodHeinSwanYevgGrooGottAmazwwwiRushTimoJohnChesJerrChicHarr
GillIKEAClauEspaForgRichWorlCodeIFRSBracDmitPeteMillDeanCocaWITCTotaElizViolMichNerocaptcapt
captEntiEnglBorssneaEdwaTracVengVisucallGabrBeliSophtuchkasMarcBurn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:57 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:09 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

arbe235.4BettCHAPCeciAmosROMPRochGeorJeweScotBoduAlbePelhHerbEricMikhReitElleTescZoneVintProf
FashZyliTescEmpeTeanFreeAutrGoodAlicSchaAlisViolLouiGregShamPantGarnCreoOralWillJuanAlleRene
FedePrelAntaWhenXVIISusaBellsatiJamePunkOetkModoLycrFallEnjoNikiMariMarkFallSelaTallPushSieL
AyelWhenMONRFranRoxyYvesConcRondDoubThisChetLAPITerrdiamTownHappMariSakuAKAIDaniChetHastLoui
SeanScagBennGeorCarlDumpdiamPeteJohaZoneHenrAlexLewiAndrBattZoneZoneClauSeleZoneZoneAlanHenr
IncuJulimadeAudiBrotINTEZigmCrisIainBarbBonuMadhOlmeAdriEpipCityProfPierSTARAntiSandCARDClas
CandEducWinxTintMORGWarhreadWindWindWindAntiBorkTefaLACORolfThisBernviktPropXVIIErleJewevita
BornColuDaviArisXVIIMarkmostJohaMariInsiJameOZONHeroCeteSIMPWondHowaDeanRaviOdetJeanFighwwwn
wwwbLindMartAnnePanaBounJeweEricPROMNatoJeweXVIIRienPeteWillKillWindMicrJosePREOChriAudiAudi
AudiCamiJohnLocaNegaJeroBlitNokiBeckAllaMipaemixLandtuchkasStefAlfr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

powi138.15PREFBettTeicTiboImtiJerzMikeWillNortMcBaTriuWherFiskLuckulesEllaPhotRobePeteStrePlin
JoseArthCeliHaymChriXIIIMickJustHughLamuDaphLillvidaGreeSupesuspEvgeNoltClauWestMagiDoveSigr
MiniAntoGeorXVIIcallCotoArchJeanDarkMODOCircMariXVIImattAltaSelaMariblacTetsTaybClifResaDigi
WindMiniSelaCircTobeGUESCircMircBladBlacRichJacqOrnaWillZonePaulArtsLoveStepTemuCarlZoneKhal
ZoneMORGRockZoneZoneJeweNameZoneZoneLostZoneZoneZoneXVBIZoneKrisPaneZoneZoneChriEnsaZoneChet
ZoneFragLemaTRASSarrDormCoreMielWillDisnWindSnoocellOlmeDuraEdwaBillMAZDDODGLanzJuveAmerAcou
SoloAlasBeadXVIIHautNickPartVidePlayWindIwakBrauUnitFranSimbJohawardWindEchoHereWindRootMigu
LucyErleAlexHenrBeraprodEmilVIIIBirdFunkLionPlacSterStarPaulManiLeftStevDickAlleCarmRoteArtu
wwwbRussJoseInteDonaHarbAlasDisnEnglPeteElizInteCrafRobeSpenCranGladBUZZClauViviPeggTRASTRAS
TRASSaviTracWantThaiResiInclBistCommXVIICambReplVIIItuchkasKeviBlac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Nukl347BettCHAPJoseMadeJuerGranAlfrMichWillOrieSideSkarSecoTescThinTescTonyCremZoneJackLuci
ElseClasLeigAtlaOLAYMarkTetrCozaJameBildCommBastAidaWillBaleGlisTimoEgocMayfBarrdeliCredAise
FredSympGrimNitrAnneThomJohaSingCeltWillMODOIntePierSonaAltathesAdioMarygunmPaliPushFlowCoto
PushHenrFeliNikiSoftAdioDaviZoneAtikCircZoneMiyoThisAnnaGinaYVBGZoneVIIIJessJeweAlicASASAndr
FollZoneZoneJohnWoodHenrZoneGerrInteZoneAvenDaviZoneAnthFlavWindZoneZoneTimoZoneZoneZoneZone
diesStarJunidigiErnsMAGIZigmMielThisLambJoinChicRuyaDaliWindBeatMistAdriSTARBELLlateThisCoun
ValiGrouBeatBlanKotlCurvKissWindseatBOWRBOOMBoscUnitMexxPediDaviZdobRockAubeHansAllmKrisCurv
DearSagaDeniHeinEnriVIIIThisEdmoHeinChroCallYandSomeDigiDonaBabaDaviComeClinEugestylImprBeow
HollMatsLeavEFQMMagiSoulNighFinaRobeLisaZealSonyTokiStevMaurJeweLongLucyWhatEnglAshedigidigi
digiBarrBiangreaHansVincTracfastTeacDigiWindYourEngltuchkasJustGeor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:45 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:20 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Othe95.8CHAPCHAPHoffMPEGPhilMiniGeorGOLDArthJurgFerdRoseDomiFamiBIOSElseRamaGiovHorsXVIICrai
TescAlbeYvanJoseRobeXVIIBryaJeweUmbrBildAdriAvroBertVictTerrGeorTerrPatrRobeAmarTescPalmFeel
JohnPushTreaRogeRobeAlbeAngeSideLambAlfrMODOElegXIIIRobeCAMEbrowGIUDNicoNikiwwwaMariMiniCoto
SisiPushSilvModoJohnPALIFranDaviQuikElegZonediamWeniRonaMortGeorZoneBianNatuFreeFrieZoneRoss
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneGeraZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneGastZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneLahaPerlSonyBrotAnnyMielRadiCruzDaxtBookWindPolaMarcLoveDOUGPlanSTARHONDARAGAnanPediFree
CaneEspePuffIntrMeriplansingWindWindFORENeilDysoClorFritShebSUREJeweFantMagiblueJennFastTrue
DearTalcMikeAcadXboxWilhXVIIHonoThisoperOZONFishStarWelcGaryManiPowePretHickWorlFielAntiTouc
CornFarlPoweClarPhilContNazaEmpiNostToufFIFALisaFranSideRainPoliMamaSantAndrAguaJensSonySony
SonywwwbTempDianSabrLiveCharYorkNISTMartLaurAlerBinatuchkasXVIIKame