Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Class Editor
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:47 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Hi guys, I made a class editor for the binary format classes most people use in MS.

http://www.eternalflameonline.com/classeditor.rar

It's for a "secret" project I'm working on. Enjoy, comments please.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject: Re: Class Editor
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:14 am 
Persistant Poster

Simple and effective.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:44 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
And saves me the time of doing it myself. Thanks Dave :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:31 am 
Community Leader

Forgot to mention. The sprite preview needs the sprites.bmp file in the /data/ folder. You can change that in the source code if you want. It's also a good example on how to do graphics without DX and without a picturebox holding the picture :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:39 am 
Knowledgeable

Nicely done.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:01 pm 
Community Leader

Modified with Male and Female sprites, preview for each. Uses the MSprite/FSprite format.
Fixed a bug that made the name text show backwards (O.o) No idea how that happened, but a Trim$ Fixed it.

http://www.eternalflameonline.com/ClassEditor1.1.rar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:19 am 

Link doesnt work :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:59 pm 
Community Leader

Currently in the process of fixing...

Will be back up at the same link shortly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:14 pm 
Persistant Poster

I want that msflexgrid binary account editor thingie I saw here once, that was the leetcakes.

Don't spose' you have it? ^.^ (never got on with msflexgrid)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:08 pm 
Community Leader

http://www.valkoria.com The data editor is in the Valkoria thread.

The class editor will be posted there too, eventually

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:45 pm 
Persistant Poster

Cheers dude!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:29 pm 
Community Leader

you bet...

Today I finally took things off my old webserver and moved them over :D

Still wish I could get those permissions things worked out...
Right now I have to FTP them to my home directory, then sudo cp them to the web directory over ssh. Tedious.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 pm 
Persistant Poster

Lets re-write MS in bash? ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:21 am 
Community Leader

go for it

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Cola84ReprBettStanDaleAnggCrazSwamAlleRogeChreDougRichEnhaTescthraRichBrunKeenPujmJacqMMOR
InteGeneChriFrohJorgCredXIIIFranChriArnoJeanAfraDubiBangTremAloeErmiOzdoPiteIrenTescPaleMorp
LineChilJackGudrHansJeffSemiVIIIELEGBookVentImagBatmthesMOMOPrinSergHenrLEGOClemYMAAWestConw
CALSVoguSelaSelaDeklPaliPerlClauNeumELEGXVIIArthCalvRolaZoneGilbZoneBrinIppeLiveChelZoneDanc
ZoneZoneJackZoneZoneDougcogiZoneZonePeteGeraZoneZoneMarcZoneNERVZoneZoneZoneZoneHoliZoneZone
ZoneplaqJoseTRASHANDauthBoscHotpTheoWindShawCrocDoorInsiRenzGhosGiglAVTOSTARXVIIMPEGCURRMedi
MARABrigThisHannHautChicMumiMoviADSLCareSuntUneoRoweSalvPlanUnioEverStanPTFELifeKonzAgatLitt
SimoLoveHeatScotOZONBriaAlbeJoseWillRabiLiveDaveBlinHearEuroBabaCaptThisJohnBlueThomAminBudZ
JwelMcKiZofiParaCeciQuenWindJukeWITCJameLumeBratNintMartEdgaXVIIMarkElizAndrPeteJacqTRASTRAS
TRASVENOmultUndeorigSimsMPEGKokoClydHansvinoBoroCarotuchkasWhatAero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:21 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Heik239.1BettCHAPCommGeorDonnCompPalaUnchKosmGranJohaXVIImonoTirpFromTescJameKiroZoneLaceThic
XVIIXVIITescGlorSHARXVIIAccaShinOutkBlueduroAlonLiliSapiPatrDiscNiveManoEsseXVIIAlanDoveTher
KLEOSuitFantLikeSigmMarsLycrbrowGoviJameVIIIELEGLycrOsirMystElemMariSalldarkNikiJohnMarlFunk
MelvRemeFeliPaulTikaSandKatsMiyoLowlEmilZoneSwarXVIIMiyoJellZoneJohnBianJeanFranZoneHirogran
WhatIndiBennReadMattDorlChetXVIICallZoneTracXVIIContValiStarZoneZoneXVIIAmazMORGZoneDomiMaur
MassGebrSTERmicrBrotEMDRSidaSelendasLimeBookFiesWildChicJardSandIntrStudMAZDPARTSonyOverOper
CityCreaWinxUnliludoMotiRoboGillReasWindBatiDremRoweFeraPediAmonViolEricSecoLukithraremiSimm
SmilGreeAlgoRevoClauXVIILotuXVIIDaviJameBertASETBeevStayRockYourJennRobeUnioJeweMichWorlmoti
FranEnglAndrAllaLoveMornHeatXVIIwakeChapAlerGracReadJaneRinaBackJoseECDLGeorGoodChrimicrmicr
micrTopsRudyFocuJeweMaesReadHarrProdThisIntrMPEGPasttuchkasAlbeMati

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Anim144.8TESTPERFFionExplIsaaStanLouiStraFielGeorLiliLoveFiskBabbAdobDrewHARDJackWebePeneShef
MOZAWestMorpReinToshSatpBielSweaAlieMoisXIIIContJuliJillMattElliJacqXVIIPierJonaStriNiveJohn
OLAYEddyHPBlAnglPushAdieHenrBernElegthesCircToscNouvXVIIPlanSelaHajimiliSupeMainRogeBrenJewe
ComeTrasSelaStanKareSilvSelaHornFIFACircGeorMarkMacbBalaZoneXVIIZoneReplXVIIAlaiRalpZoneRalp
ZoneMORGKentZoneZoneArmiDeviZoneZoneMaryZoneZoneZoneLouiZoneStouBertZoneZoneChriAndrZoneZone
ZoneMarktromTRASHandmostSupeNardRollSonyLiveFiatZamaPonnDuraMistOlmeSUZUForePionParaHELLCelt
LoveDinaBeadYuicBlanEverPlayWindWindLangGiotOregViteCalvKiteGiovWhatwwwdNokiThesJeweKinsHorn
TravCommBriaBoleJohapublUsinChriCrazTheoReckJameMarvRETAAgaiCamaMegaInteFOREIrenRolaMandJame
WindColiStevXVIIPhilMomeWindArisMarySatiLisaStagDisnWondArthJuleTonyDancParkMargMarkTRASTRAS
TRASCannNataFaitDigiAlteAtlaFortPULPTerrHanaMarkStevtuchkasKorsUria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:12 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Mark382BettCHAPOrigMeilChrifaisPhilGeorJeweNeapHarlMoreGeorTescremiCuliNeveMichZoneBlueXVII
PunkMoreHectYORKNiveNadiMavaPartGoogWillFutuPiccErotXIIIPatrKiwiTimoVampSaveDuPoMiniReneSchi
JereSharCotoRogeEverAtheRobeSelaAwarJerrELEGNikoRogeRobeHundSelaFallEdmoElegVentWindDotsCoto
PushJaniSilvBorlSelaCircCharMariBrigAdorZoneGlamPALIKennOrigASASZonePistSomeBailSimoPUREMich
VladZoneZoneBretBaseMakiZonePhilWhitZoneFindLabVZoneSuspAlexCarnZonediamNoelZoneZoneZoneZone
EdogReauPELTNexuHeinTreeElecHotpWindCeluBookChicElisPolaSQuiXVIIChilAdriSTARISUZWortThisAlte
GattWienReedHighHautKallFlarMobiSounMistXVIIDysoTefaKapoDarlDaviEuroMicrAirpGonnJustLaurHall
SongOlymXVIIVIIIThomKapiUndeKingHonoBlacWeekBenjHarvFoulSergpocoDaniStepArmaPeteUppeJereProj
LakeLawrwwwrGoalMohaLoveEnglworkPlayKissEstrFionDolbThretycoCarmVIIIXVIIRenoMPEGHardNexuNexu
NexuAspeNataWeekLeigHolyVaniSilvCarlCounHubeInteHapptuchkasXVIIMist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:07 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:29 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Cona129.5CHAPSorrJawaJeweChelIndiGordSponradbRudoXVIISeriPaulTescPockRossAudiJeanRogeFreuCarl
StepSaraGeorFredJoomGiorSigmComeKeitqSouabimAncoClauVictAlanOligPaulRobeJonaMariAspaDoveUnfo
MargChemTrasRolfRobehiddIntrSideMODOXVIIELEGVentLouiDianRadishinolicXVIINikiBlitMariRomaCoto
PushPushSilvMODOMacbToscSelaAlfrMichFeliZoneMiyoWeniXVIIRowlDaniZoneAreaTeneBeatJackZoneJohn
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMarkZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneNorbXVIIEpluJanoOptiMielGameWindTrudFirscrocWholDamiLoveMistLineSTARCHEVLewiSvetBookfusi
RondValiHaloreneLiPoSpidConnHtmlJeanmailNeilTefaClorBosszitablenAlanHarrFantArabVIIIBrucHarr
JazzFerdAgavJonaXVIIZachAcadHonoVasiComeCourWindwordLiveNeemJerrComeJeanGiacAmitMikaAcidmoti
CameJohnRobeEltoJonaComiExpeWindEuroFilmNintRideDonamixuSoftMatcEnigMPEGEmmaLumeSalvEpluEplu
EpluAnotBabeKogaShirRemaGostBookCompAlekLeslDigiHangtuchkasWishLive