P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

If you see any incorrectly credited people in this list, please let me know.
If you would like to help with this list, I need to know which versions of MS these tutorials will work will.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
This is a aweome list. Nicely done Cruzn :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:54 pm 

Google Talk: 2jjfux888
Makes it a hell of alot easier to find something. Good job!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:13 am 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
Very nice ! What does the * means?

GameBoy wrote:
www.FreeMoney.com
I admit I clicked. I immediately closed upon realizing there was, in fact, no free money.
Robin wrote:
I love you and your computer.Marry me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:19 am 
Knowledgeable

Dragoons Master wrote:
Very nice ! What does the * means?
The *'s are just for my records; they're tutorials that I need to go through and check for use of [code], nesting, and clear spam from. Nothing to take notice of. =)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:39 am 
Knowledgeable

Cruzn wins Mirage.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:18 am 
Submit-Happy

Cruzn really is the shadow ruler of Mirage.

Mhh, noticed my advanced npc tutorial is still up there. Made that three years back and it isn't even finished...

Think I'll remake it to actually do what it's supposed to.

Probably going to release a few other nice features in non-copy and paste tutorials as well.

Nice work Cruzn!

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:41 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Robin wrote:

Mhh, noticed my advanced npc tutorial is still up there. Made that three years back and it isn't even finished...

Probably going to release a few other nice features in non-copy and paste tutorials as well.

Nice work Cruzn!

False hope Robin!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:46 pm 
Submit-Happy

Sonire wrote:
Robin wrote:

Nice work Cruzn!

False hope Robin!

You're just sour because I could never be bothered to fix all the problems you programmed into your game :D

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:53 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
lol. No you didn't fix all the problems, but I managed to. Though be it with your guidance :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Anim144.8TESTPERFFionExplIsaaStanLouiStraFielGeorLiliLoveFiskBabbAdobDrewHARDJackWebePeneShef
MOZAWestMorpReinToshSatpBielSweaAlieMoisXIIIContJuliJillMattElliJacqXVIIPierJonaStriNiveJohn
OLAYEddyHPBlAnglPushAdieHenrBernElegthesCircToscNouvXVIIPlanSelaHajimiliSupeMainRogeBrenJewe
ComeTrasSelaStanKareSilvSelaHornFIFACircGeorMarkMacbBalaZoneXVIIZoneReplXVIIAlaiRalpZoneRalp
ZoneMORGKentZoneZoneArmiDeviZoneZoneMaryZoneZoneZoneLouiZoneStouBertZoneZoneChriAndrZoneZone
ZoneMarktromTRASHandmostSupeNardRollSonyLiveFiatZamaPonnDuraMistOlmeSUZUForePionParaHELLCelt
LoveDinaBeadYuicBlanEverPlayWindWindLangGiotOregViteCalvKiteGiovWhatwwwdNokiThesJeweKinsAndy
TravCommBriaBoleJohapublUsinChriCrazTheoReckJameMarvRETAAgaiCamaMegaInteFOREIrenRolaMandJame
WindColiStevXVIIPhilMomeWindArisMarySatiLisaStagDisnWondArthJuleTonyDancParkMargMarkTRASTRAS
TRASCannNataFaitDigiAlteAtlaFortPULPTerrHanaMarkStevtuchkasKorsUria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Paru137.2DimiBettPianJoycHandSimoKeviErleMarcMickSatpLadyModePhilDaviEterNorbContWeidVolaRyan
RakoAndrWereMichXVIIGillSidnRegaWillLeonDaniNancElliCharConcMickAlphXVIIRexaPaliClasKamiXVII
HymnInteHeinImmaJeroJeweXVIICharFallModoFallIainTOEFRoseQuikElegPaulshinTensColiMornGoodKlau
WindCotoSelaQuikPierHaroTraiXXIIWindOsirXVIIJensNikiGeorZoneKeepZoneJackGARDJeweCiscZoneJUDA
ZoneMORGalbaZoneZoneWilsMagiZoneZoneMainZoneZoneZonePapuZoneDanisituZoneZoneZoneAmorZoneZone
ZoneHennKobaPCIeBoucDormElecMielSakaMargLiveTuttcellOlmeGiglPoweWateFALCDODGMasqVIIITawatrac
QuadValiBeadVoicHautSkagFireJeweXnViWindRembBrauKenwBataSimbvoirRickFantDharPixeBluePikmPiko
FantErleAufbJuleMariCreaEmilAnatOrbiHeinMetaJohnDeepBraiJeweWindIntrRevoSimoBabyJohnKaipGran
WindAllaLCCIDeutMichNameWarhBostDeutHamiLewiThisEmilPresDrewStevThomDaviFranAnthTonyPCIePCIe
PCIeTeleGeofJeweseveichiWordGutmBookFuntPracStraTheotuchkasXVIILove

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:19 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Lors183.9CHAPReprIsaaBlacTranXIIIIwonOracCamelounBoilTracLinuRameGeorBlueMartPlayMicrThomAbby
KateFrieDiabRobeCoveBodyXVIIDonaSomeGreeWillvousButcDessSlimDeanGammDaviLuxuWindDekoJohnErle
SmarSmalJordJohnJeweLycrJeffPierBlinCircAdioDrWeFlowGranHeadAlfrChrishinLiteHaruComeFranSupe
WindXVIIHansArishiddSelaStopWondGustRobiEdgeSonyModoSomediamDigidiamSponArtsDougTraiZoneAzza
ZoneZoneSeptZoneZoneZoneLiondiamZonemicrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneCoscDefiZoneZoneStunCosmNasoZone
ZoneJuliYeddCitiWallSteaPatrDavoBookNormGullSonyLeifAleiMistPoweAnthSTARSTARSonyGEORFeigMedi
ValiBrigXVIIFerrMagiToyoTinyNothBegiNaglMafiBamiClikUltrLunaBehaMagaChanDaviCellPierEmilHans
TensArmaXVIIAcadMorcOwenXVIIMiguHowaWaltMariDonaXIIISputAsseSomeHugeWillDiorRoadMartBallMari
EngiAnnaPhilNumbBrokJuliSympSonyGoffFridJeweEmpiYounArcabeacJeweEduaRockDancAlisLongCitiCiti
CitiMicrYoghBiocJeweBotaStatkillNoahNinaHenrRodeTravtuchkasThinZORL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:20 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Norm23.8PERFBettCompDigiMoonMariAgatAudiDougGregJohnTescPentTescBlueSharGardXVIIChriTereKare
MASTPaulCallAtlaPierSongCentRollpaccStewIntrMagnAlleSonaMarkMineFlaxWillMipaRealTescPaleXVII
ArthOmsaChetAlicJuliMaryOuveMariJaneVIIIASAPScotGammSelaSpliNikiEmprJohnElegWindConrCotoXVII
XVIIJuliSilvELEGPaliFELINaohKaurArteElegondiRondSelaXIIICollZoneZoneAmerXVIIRichELEGFuxiWasn
ZoneZoneZoneCaroCharXVIIZoneZonePhilZoneSandZoneZoneLudoNormSTALZonePHINAstrZoneEnriZoneZone
ZoneRallDHChInduWalkCataKronHotpRudoMitsYasuPolaHearNannECSKBullJardVALGSTARArpaVHDLTrauCoun
KarmRenoTangHautXIIISmokHellKarewwwnPsycBOOMUnitRoweVeroFrisWindBackRupoAntonatiCondThremono
AheaRunnMicrMarkHowaRomaHenrBernSweeTheoWillClayHitaLoveSaveThreBangBegiAlasOverTracVisnFina
KathNeilRogeYorkStanJewePassComeAIAGBracYoraHappWindWordThomVariAndrKaraWishBarrMoodInduIndu
InduMotoQueeCourAlejJeweVolvActiSeasObseSkelBuddElectuchkasLogoSpad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:10 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:46 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Stil197.9CHAPhaveWomaPussArabJeweReadGirlSigmNotnTescLiviGregPhilMenuRickDaniMichThomWhitArth
StomDaviCathCartFritCredMySQCryiSheaWillFortChilViolAndrXIIIRichWillAbbaiPhoTescMagiFlaxJohn
PhilFransoftVisuJungIvanSemiFyodELEGWorlVentOtheAladSelaCamiSelaELEGSimoBollRoelLarsCotoHerb
XIIISnowSelaGirlVentPaliMODOGeorPaliSergJuliRondNikiDISNZoneXVIIZoneBIANXIIIPearCircZoneToni
PlayZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneOkamChetZoneZoneZoneSunsZoneZone
ZoneWGPyThelmicrMartTeveToshPrimToloCASEStevESPIPETEArtwJardAdamNighBELLGenuARAGGoldAtlaJazz
ValiMilaEducBlueDisnFatsGalaSaleHelewwwdBOOMTefaBranRuyaFrisEconAlekOrphBonuSpotTadeWhitSymp
mollEducStewAnghDeseKitaMicrEverMarkRabiTearDumiButcStraMichMorePatrTobywwwmTeleWendSummWind
JennLemoSentJoseJangLoreKnowJeweMicrFaitVisuPeteNighOscaWillPhilElizMicrJewePoweDespmicrmicr
micrRageLegoForwWelfGerhPoloXVIISteflifeSoutPapeLivetuchkasHowaBurn