Code:
Public Sub EditorInit()

Change:
Code:
.Height = 255 * PIC_Y

To:
Code:
.Height = 500 * PIC_Y

Now, in frmMirage, click on the scrollbar that you use to navigate your tileset. On properties you will see:
Code:
Max: 255

Just change that to:
Code:
Max: 500

That's all!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: aeronjl+mirage@googlemail.com
Sorry for the necropost but this has been bugging me.

No matter what number I put before the * PIC_Y, it stops at a certain point, and just displays black, as though there is another maximum somewhere.

Have I missed something, do I need to define the height of my Tiles.bmp somewhere?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:56 pm 
Knowledgeable

Re do the tutorial , or reopen your project and do it again. that should work unless there is another bit to the tutorial which I doubt.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 pm 
Submit-Happy

Jack wrote:
Re do the tutorial , or reopen your project and do it again. that should work unless there is another bit to the tutorial which I doubt.

What would re-opening your project do?

Anyway, if your tileset is huge, it might have reached a pre-defined limit in memory. Or you've just done the tutorial wrong, or set the height of the picture box too small.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:55 pm 
Knowledgeable

Kind of hard to do the tutorial wrong :roll:

Any way of changing that pre-defined limit?
Or would that be stupid and make the whole thing slow to a crawl?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:22 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Usually it's the hardware that causes the limits.

Upgrade video card, system memory, etc... but srsly you should plan your tileset out well enough that you don't need 10 million tiles.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:26 pm 
Submit-Happy

Or just use multiple tilesets. I have 50, tiny tilesets which take up about 1.44mb each. Each map can only have one tileset, but they're complete enough to make some fantastic maps with them.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:23 pm 
Knowledgeable

I assume that would optimize the map editor loading greatly, and also make mapping easier, being able to group tiles around themes (woodland, mountain, snowy etc.).

Could you give me any pointers on how I would do it?
I suppose I could just basically replicate the existing code, but I'm not entirely sure about assinging it to maps.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:05 pm 
Acruno wrote:
I assume that would optimize the map editor loading greatly, and also make mapping easier, being able to group tiles around themes (woodland, mountain, snowy etc.).

Could you give me any pointers on how I would do it?
I suppose I could just basically replicate the existing code, but I'm not entirely sure about assinging it to maps.

Wow. Either do one of two things.

Download the current RC for MSE3 and rip the code..

Or save the tileset number to the map and load based on that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:11 pm 
Knowledgeable

Thanks Perfekt, I'll attempt to code it myself, and upon failing, will rip it :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:22 am 
Knowledgeable

It could just be that it is 1:30AM, but I cannot get my head round the Mod DirectX optimisations in MS2.44 so I am now asking directly for help. :oops:

Anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:40 am 
Submit-Happy

Go to sleep, have another look in the morning. Or go post in the 2.44 thread, rather than this thread.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Troi176.5CHAPPERFXVIIBubbCharGeraLaurXVIIDisnWildVousDoroIrwiMariRuicLukiXVIIWolfAndrRobeAlet
MichMasaaimeWillDonkOscaAirpCafeFourLSDSHeinWellBlueTeanAndaGeorCaroFarlContOpusTescGammArth
PatrPeteSharGlosSympAlleKennXVIIAlmoFallOsirMariWillFourDaviMariXVIIblacStepFranPeteScheShri
WindTequKleiEXILWindSelastylProtRudoPetePeteJillELEGTendGerhIckyZoneSoutArtsJoseShibZoneLili
ZoneZoneMindZoneZoneZoneAnnediamZoneblacZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMabrKaraZoneZoneVancInviZoneZone
ZoneZassXVIISonyBingCottSCARMielWindToloMistDeutMorgMichsterDuraisteSTARCADIHeliRoseThisFolk
SweeBuddCrazSymbGracHarlRickWindWindChanGiotRedmLegoIntrGourFiveJavaThisrbarAmorLinuGladMath
striShotAgavLionHerbHilaozonRefrFollWaltTigeCoffGaliRobiSingMoreNeilThinBreaMartHeinEverAkir
GPRSHarraintActiQueeSleeSentwwwgThomFIFAAAALDigiHomoXVIISincAnaaEricAmstTimeErinInteSonySony
SonyGeofRyuhToshObjePaulCaraEighXVIIFocuArnaAlexAndytuchkasLestProt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:22 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Fede166CHAPPERFAlanAPHRShadDantViktGustDisnAnnediamRootTanyDirtXVIIPunkJeanDeviKurtPlayHERD
MarkAlexSlipaspeBerzWindAlbeEricShutdermWaltBlueDrifTricRoseJuliRandLinuKariBradAmbeTrioArth
GillXVIIJudiTituZweiChilPoulAMapAlexAlmoOsirBrokMaurJohnGrahRoxyAuroarisLaurBretThomOmsaRedc
OppoCotothesBeckWindSilvNikiWindOpenRobaAndrNervSelaZoneZoneLookZoneWaltPierRemiFallZoneRumi
ZoneZoneLoveZoneZoneZoneWindZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHervDannZoneZoneSKATCrusNasoZone
ZoneXVIIArispinhAutoAsfuSamsTekaTherGlamKidscrocPostMikeGiglMWQiCineSTARDAEWSonyCLAVLookCoun
ValiSquiPlayPrellittZimaMagnWindWindVillAntiPanahappTornFrisPhonPeriworlWillSeXyXenoStafLind
XVIIBiohAcadWillAlphGottHenrSinfSargBolePunkAlekXVIIHaroHealBegiAlekMervRodrKreaHomoOlgaIrvi
HuntHarlStepBratRudoLaurTurnLiseForeGLochomaStepPricDolbFineBougGeorMikeKlinDATSfranpinhpinh
pinhPaulAlisGirlPaloJeweinnoAlicDaviDidiSilvStevGeortuchkasEverBitt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Nazw261.5CHAPCHAPKeviRavinumbApplJohnsselRetuIndiTescSummXVIIJuliWomaEricTefaCarlVienMichMeta
AnatStuaGladDaviTORXAndrDaviKurtPulsDoctTheyEthnmastSalaGilbXVIIHighKissPatrWelcPeteAlfrWyno
OreaZoneLuciXIIINighBouqFranTraiDrafSlanIronLangSnowDolbmailRogeBAFTFeliXVIIWestModeMPEGInto
FashWeidChriBrixMarkNikiNikiGameGiovFrieMcKiWindRobaSurediamWillThomBrotArtsLopeCircZoneArts
BaleZoneSoftZoneZoneZoneGeorASASZoneCiscZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRobeAnniZoneZoneJameFranZoneZone
ZoneDecoJohnFluoMODAMoisStieCalvBookXboxRowlToysWildSilvHallWoodZENICastProlWindXVIIPharPopM
CleaRIVETrefMeetHellLEGOLittTeacTopPWindTranDeLoChouEscaRoyaNichRemiScreFantSonnPamePiotHawk
XVIINickKeitRichFyodKitaMicrJeanTangCryiBeacNikoXVIINeroAlekWingGettCocoKeniTokiDonnFORECore
WindRobeMartUnitCarcTaruAlanFranChriWindYessSterVikrPaulAdelDeerDigiAnitJoacStanSwimFluoFluo
FluoInteTomaThomRequsongFirsTrojJohnRafaTrilSlavGrowtuchkasPaulGlee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:45 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Biog94.1ReprBettThomCharTombMalaCautAlwaSoniGeraYearClosCorpTramBlacRickLouiGaryLarrVIIIOpti
RemeRollJackCouiCartSchaDaviWestGeorMiloAlleJudiRobeCharEnidGentRobeBillGiseLeslPrepHeadHowa
GrimHettPattPatrMarkCotoFathDysoModoVeniElegDownDoubBrauFranbrowWindXIIIClydSideRobeHansChri
XVIISnowCircCircSmitPaliXVIIXVIIAndrPaliJuliStanSelaAndrZoneCathZoneOpenUndeJohnOsirZoneAliv
ZoneZoneJeweZoneZonePhilAlexZoneZoneJudyPierZoneZoneYourZoneBeebZoneZoneZoneZoneAquaMORGMORG
ZoneEnglBronTRASYellGardBoscZanuEmmyWindRecoJardAlcoAlicGiglJeveWALLARAGSTARXVIIPENNHighCoun
ValibsrsEditSquaDeepCotoRockInteXVIIWindDragRedmViteBlacChowWindInstAdvaSonyColdspriAgatRabb
BeteFindAlfrGaryFyodAufbJohaJaroObokFerdLUDWChanPradWalkBluePrelhistMoscDigiScanShahDereAudi
StepMargJennKurtAdamAlfrWindHoocTonyEdieLiveXVIIPeggTerrPhilArthWaldAlanIntrDaviLeneTRASTRAS
TRASJeweInclDrumprojRockEnglSYMPFredAndrMusiXVIICecituchkasGaryMIDI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:37 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:00 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Isab239.3BettCHAPBackRafaReadFortBernGoldWHeaYounOnliCloswwwnSeanDjanCapiSympFranZoneSuitTher
EuroAntoJohnRobeChrihaelPoulXVIIPeteStanremiMargSalsLeslBoriliveCharBrowFunkTescKathMPEGArth
NiveAndrTxabMarkEmmaXVIIXVIIMundMystSelaDarkScotKoolthesLloyOgioDolbJuddAbhiFestAdamChriJose
TerePhilCircEpsoFallSelaHeavPeteTimeAdioXVIITheoSelaZoneZoneJeweThomDeatSouldrumCircZoneAliv
ZoneZoneJuliZoneZoneZoneMMANdiamZoneCartZoneZoneZonediamZoneMonoZoneChetZoneZoneMiyoZoneZone
ZoneXVIIBariNTSCXIIIBistPratOlivMPEGJillWindZdencellCreeMBQiPerfNonzRadiNISSARAGAtlaEditclas
ImagDropEditStonAudiBlueVermWindPoweSOHCLEGOPhilChouBlueIamsAlexwellREGNJohaIntoAgatInteXVII
XVIIFromAubeXVIIXVIIXVIIozonCharOnceThomDealBenjBestClasElizDaftMPEGBattEnzoStevSunnAlonXbox
CharHowaConaStevGustStepKamiPeteCapoOverWindhypeDisnJoshEnidSympEduaJeffLymaMorewwwnNTSCNTSC
NTSCArmeFullHelmRihaNaerPabaBurnonliSuzaAlanStevYashtuchkasRahuWhit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://semifinishmachining.ruсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 5:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Mari280.5BettCHAPHrisMusiEmmaFresGeorNiklBranHargColuMoreXVIIOrieGregSorrSkarBlacZoneUproWill
AtlaAtlaTescElsePenhNaivKiriUnbrFredErnsLloyViolFathActiBrauPlanPantPayoPatrMatiIntrJohnKami
BluePictSowiJohnGrimSolawwwaIsabELEGbrowAcryCharEnhaChriReidIntiJoanFeliSelaSelaDaviRenaQuai
ColuSataLaurGeorPhilEdwiPuzzFyodRidlZdenGlorMariWinddiamSwarJeroUnivPIXAMiyoZoneNewsVargHapp
SwarAlleSwarRondCreeBipaWindMichJuliXVIIVictIronVirgNokiViveArthJuliPeteOZONJohnPierMariDell
OdysSempSilvZOOMYeddEducCandCataGradBabyAmazParaPETEInspFoleLoveDalvEdmiOpenCentWhisnervDixi
ValiEducEditKotlHautSudoBritQwerWindWindLEGODremChouPureChoiWindAllmMichTherStanTortDarkDwig
WindStanCharMargMumiFrauFyodAcadneueJewePelhMargJoviSomeMandLudwVoicPennDaviBarnJeweRajnPaul
WindJavaAlbePokeZewaCathWilhHermMarvYangGoodJacoEleaDolbwwwaJacqXVIIBertSchuSousOverZOOMZOOM
ZOOMAnthJeweWomaDaniTigeRecoInstRobeNeilLovePhylPuretuchkasfansMari