Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: n00b question
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:05 am 
Regular

sry if this doesnt fit in there but im having alot of trouble with this... changing the IP, i change GAME_IP but it just give me an error, how am i supposed to change it, i just automatically assume you replace GAME_IP and GAME_PORT but that doesnt work.

Code:
    frmMirage.Socket.RemoteIP = GAME_IP
    frmMirage.Socket.RemotePort = GAME_PORT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:24 am 
Knowledgeable

You dont replace that there.. its in modConstants where u have to put ip

Code:
GAME_IP = "yourIpHere0k?=)"

Post subject: Re: n00b question
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:26 am 
Regular

Clu wrote:
sry if this doesnt fit in there but im having alot of trouble with this... changing the IP, i change GAME_IP but it just give me an error, how am i supposed to change it, i just automatically assume you replace GAME_IP and GAME_PORT but that doesnt work.

Code:
    frmMirage.Socket.RemoteIP = GAME_IP
    frmMirage.Socket.RemotePort = GAME_PORT

Sorry, Krloz, but you don't have a clu about what he just said. Read the post again and tell me if he has already tried that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:28 am 
Knowledgeable

Really..? what he said? >.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:29 am 
Regular

actually i didnt do that i meant i replaced the words GAME_IP ill try that though, yep worked thanks guys lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:32 am 
Regular

Krloz wrote:
Really..? what he said? >.>

I thought he said he did that, but I really just wanted to use the word "clu"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:34 am 
Regular

dang nvm wow i didnt notice hwen i was trying sxtuff i changed something xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:07 pm 
Knowledgeable

For future reference, you can either change GAME_IP in modConstants, or you can change it to read as such:

Code:
frmMirage.Socket.RemoteIP = "Your.Ip.Here"

Notice the quotations, I assume this what you tried to do, and it's what causes the error:

Code:
frmMirage.Socket.RemoteIP = Your.Ip.Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:31 pm 
Regular

nah the problem was it reads as you can see RemoteIP, but its suppossed to read RemoteHost, i deleted that part before when i was trying stuff and when i retyped it i put IP where it should have said Host

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:29 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ145.3BettthisMiniAlleChriLouiPicaSoulTheoOdeoMickClubArthwwwmCheeUnitCideCoffVieiClanRobe
RozaJanaRollRobeGrizNoboGailIrviHonoAloeSympHadaRimsCamaHardMuddGameWillRobeJetFDogwHopkAcca
MatiZoneCrasXIIINaviLouiSonyElwoClayDramwwwgMichPantServGeorPeteRossNikiJeffMaryRoxyGlenWare
ThemAdamJameAlanYotaELEGELEGHermprogBlinRehaClanELEGOnlyArtsGeorHansDeutArtsFuxiMessZoneNaso
ArtsXVIINasoEyesZoneZoneGeraZoneZoneWinoZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGSeymTimoZoneZoneDekkcontZoneZone
ZoneKolngentMultOutsPanaClimPremFourWinnBabyJennItalSwarSQuiLabaFootSQuiMystwwwnDeviHerbMedi
BearBeagCHARJoseJuniSTATMercWindWindjeweLEGOPhilBoscSexyPerfEvenBeauMagnXVIIConcXVIIJeweBrad
FantLogiHarrXVIIJameAcadXVIIGeneKhooCharValeTherTherSinfBeliSlacRoomNASAJosiBeatRobeLaurCaro
PinnJameHammNapoXXIIpagaJustuniqSporHaleHellFranRobeJennGhosWednWindDaleMPEGJujuElizMultMult
MultWindWindsaleAnnaWilhKillSatrChriGeneFacqLoveStratuchkasVideYork

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Obse115BettReflBendLyneLoveWendBonuoeuvWillRichSnooSolaJackAndrRaimUnivCeruDolbSilvElliChic
TaxiCsarXVIIFRANAnimDolbStevArchXVIIAhavDigiViraBingMatiKennJameFuneFernVIIIJuliAlsoJohnMarg
GarnZoneFranOmarPushAZULIconMacbOsirNikiWindArtiDolbTerrPonsJohnAnjaCalvErneAdamBabaConcBlee
LittRosaJackIndeHervPaliMODOHeroWatcCircJackHeigBrixMomeArtsBaraJulifilmArtsKakiCigaZoneArts
ArtsSebaArtsEuroZoneZoneMichZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLudwFranZoneZoneGigaLudoZoneZone
ZoneDaviKERKSonyBernGardClimScouSomeFantWilhDaviProjJardAdriExpeJeanIncaMataMystJuliUnivtrac
ValiDaisFaunNagiRolyCityPorsWindSaleAUTOSupeRedmCastPacoChowIronTravStarSuavGammGaiuSpecJewe
RockAnatEdmoGerrNapoLionXVIIEmilXVIIGunaAlanBriaGaliSonaBeliXXXIWereRichWorlENVYBentAfteRoge
MedaEnjoRobePaulWhilKareHairRosiSpliPickClauKeviMarvStepEoinWindwwwaCrosVIIIMeriSiemSonySony
SonySoliLifesupeDaniEdgeDariStepWillInteGeraPresMarytuchkasLiveGhia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ210.5BettFundRealBlacMARVJasoSomeTakaJackJeweMonsSweeRecoFaitLynnPaleTramLEGOSereProfStef
JuliMariTefaEvilGameNatuPhilLimiJoneCartChriDarkWestCreoFrizMargWindRoseShinXVIITeamenvoMATI
LifeEricSmacBAFTLycrLineHearONEXAndrBluemattElizAlleRichLifeAkshHefnAdioFramJameCircRudoReco
BonuBuilXVIIJuniMathSideDarkBabyBriaSerpClauDjivDoroZoneArtsLewiDaviRiseMiyoZoneAngeGeorZone
ERINIppediamSeptMiseZoneKatePierlsbkJohaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRHZNKneeBoleZoneDownNBRSImmaAlex
ZoneHanoPradSecuSamsKronVestCardBookMarcBornJohnHarrShinBeflRetrWoodDesiSimsWindRamoAmerFolk
CleaEducEducremeMiddwwwnBlueWindWindWindWorlValeChouEvafSensSequBarbLikeFashwwwgAgatRighFink
HuntAndrXVIITituRangMarkAlaiHonoJaucmailMargIrinAlexPublRodiCharXVIIFunkXVIIEditWizcRajnOZON
ModeMastRichGerdHeleFernWordWindServBlurWindOystColuTobySaraFranDonaFrosJennArthMicrSecuSecu
SecuAstrSnowSusaArisShufMaciBakiBriaAbbeTibobonuThistuchkasCravFion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Zest163.6CHAPPERFAnneIGGYTireAntoGeorAndriMPAMarcNichEnhaBrisPictRadcRoseGeraWillHansIMAXOlga
ConrXVIINighSigmRogeMicrXVIIRobeSideCitrGeraDigiAllmSensEsseMoniTripSavoNiveOetkCuliMatiArth
SchiGijsRockYvesJohaRegaWestAlleCircNazcFallHydrAlleChetMillOgioLemogunmSecrPersJohnCamiDigi
PushCotoNikiAcadWindWeniNikiWindGregVentIdriAlaiSelaZoneZoneDigiZoneIcebBenoJeweAdioZoneJoha
ZoneZoneTrenZoneZoneZoneBubcZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneKnutKeseZoneZonejinnCentZoneZone
ZoneEcarTachTILTWakiChinSamsZanuWindBOOMDisnWhenPostWWElCoasMWUnMistSTARdiliLanzPENNEsseCoun
ValiMickTrefHautBRATArmaMagnWindWindwwwrPartMoulhappTropFrisReprNoctdeepLadyTrouHoptJeweEsca
XVIIRockAlphJackGatoKareHenrHandPolsInstAdamsexcHighPeddgrowombrInteBattJiddRammDaviRagaAnim
WindFinoJaneKingRemeHeatMoirLastToyoBeatXboxWordThisDolbBurrXVIIDisnFataKatiVivaAudiTILTTILT
TILTScreAntoBlueJellwwwbFourshocXVIIWITCEricLynnCometuchkasSataFull

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:31 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Scar331.2BettCHAPTeicBlacShelColiAleiErleSoftRickGreeStriPianHerbXVIIBimbSaulCNVhZoneOrquGran
JeanamouBazaEdgaJewePerpShamCafeAlieNiveTravDigiJohnSplaMultAlanLunaSinaPatrLadyForePedrNeut
WingZoneXVIIStouJeroOmsaLeonAltaClicAdioFallMandOmsaCompXVIIMariBAFTLuxoSpeaLuchJeroGrimRece
VoguHaroXilisizeWindCircModoAlexWindJuliJameSonySelaDignSwarBandDaviHarvBillRemiBeliErleAlan
ZoneMichIntrHourZoneZoneWaltZoneZoneBagdERZNZonediamZoneZoneDeadGradZoneZoneMounJeweZoneZone
ZoneGescSpirTaniHallStieMabeCampWindToloToloBookGlamPolarevePranDalvSWISAVTOVOLKManuesseChri
CleaValiBeadXVIIHautBrazWTCCEverWindWorlLEGOUnitBoscChouFrisJeweOSETPeteJustBlacWhatradiSony
ThisBackXVIIFranXIIIFranFriePerfFLOOCharLionEricWindBillAmalCameMannAmorInteWindTeenChriPush
PSPgBerkLarrEnglAuraBenjWarhBriaAmazCASESynocontPoinVictAnniEricWindExplAdobFlyiRobeTaniTani
TaniSuprBillEricSonaTellBurdSticRobeGlueAudrPretEngltuchkasThisABBY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 7:11 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Tale373.9BettCHAPBonuToshDuttWormLondRogediamJuanHerdHERDCallFiskGianJeweArelSilaZoneBertStef
TescClasWoodGeleReneAustBrilPezzCartGreeFyodFamiAllmCytoCrisCredRexoNivePureIlliCentBeliSpla
GarnDefoNotaFunkFlowFranOmsaBillJohaSelaStigRobeAlphElisEdmoSijiGlenTommNikiNikiOZONLariJewe
OmsaAstuIainDonaBuzzThisLopeZoneLeonFoxtJohnGiulXboxArtsZoneZoneHamiSenddiamZoneParaWindZone
RobeIsaaHapptapaHincHenrMircRussLouiXVIIIronActiJerzConnHuggIsaaDoorMehuAneeRobeWillAndrFlop
SereseemMicrTRASGermDiskSiemClauBookPlusseguEscaSandGaveWindMicrPoweJeweSainAnniAmerWillAvan
GuitEducTrefLandBillLegoBlacDownEnglWindCarisupehappPradChowSimmPeteGladHenrFantJerrVIIITele
LukiAgatXVIISigmDaviXVIIKariCarlXVIISatiCareLoliArtyKataNeilArisWienDaviRobeChroMichAlriJesp
HammGiniMarkRobePatrDoculovewwwrPianRobeSideEatsWoodBrigZaraPierJohnBeloSecrGinaGeraTRASTRAS
TRASAfteWilhSantCokiJackSainPlanSeasJustViviRobeEngltuchkasMicrSusa