Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: doomteam's Tileset
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:40 am 
Persistant Poster

Well I am making a tileset and i will never use it so imma give it.
there are going to be things in it i thought about using and they suck bad but o well.
Here this is it sucks yes i know but this is it.

Also tell me if you like it or what ever

And I will be updating this tileset moving things around adding new things ect.

This is a screenshot of the Newly added ones in action
And This is a screenshot of them in action
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/ ... d-1-35.png

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

Last edited by Doomy on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: doomteam's Tileset
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 am 
Persistant Poster

The house reminds me alot of zelda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:11 pm 
Submit-Happy

That's because it's just a rip of Zelda's.

You can tell, as it's got a different perspective to the rest.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:59 pm 
You say it sucks, yet, how many of us said we liked it?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 pm 
Persistant Poster

i modeled the house after a zelda house it was more of to practice making a house then to accually be the thing

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:29 pm 
Persistant Poster

sorry if this is considered a double post but i added a tree and some snow stuff
it was my resource i was updating so i was questionable about it

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:02 am 
Persistant Poster

added some new ones

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 am 
I still think it looks really good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:06 am 
Persistant Poster

Matt wrote:
You say it sucks, yet, how many of us said we liked it?

Who said it sucks, Matt?

I think it's quite nice, I just don't like the house.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:52 am 
doomteam1 wrote:
there are going to be things in it i thought about using and they suck bad but o well.

It's not hard to read, Tony. That's in the FIRST post..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:10 am 
Persistant Poster

Matt wrote:
doomteam1 wrote:

It's not hard to read, Tony. That's in the FIRST post..

Oh, I only read modesty thats why. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 pm 
Knowledgeable

After this is done, will you make matching sprites and items?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 am 
Persistant Poster

Maybe sprites

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ158.4BettConcRemaGuruDisnVittaimeJeanSpenDeanTescViolErneMarySyncBrasHoneSeveEvitKathManu
WellBozeTescMonsGuerLouiABBYMadeXVIIIndiMiloPourFeelAntoStorDeepChapTaftArthIrisEtheEdoaSpic
ChinFredNortJeffJackJeanEndlAlmoSireJuliCaptDashJuliDantEdgaJuleUberJohnWestJeweMariKyriApre
EchoGiocGeorCaroEarlElegModoErleFounwwwaHennFullMODOChimLouyRockMichpaccArtsRHINCaroZoneArts
ArtsXVIIFuxiAnaiZoneZoneLoveZoneZoneSaradiamZoneZoneZoneMiyoIoanVIIIZoneZoneBriaRobeZoneZone
ZonePoliWritMiJaWarsPisaSamsCataBookTranSpirWindTwinShakPolaLabaDalvTexaProlSonyEnglEmilFinn
SonsXVIITrefDigiSilvNickLexuWindShowWindProfRowesupePourAdvaAstoBaseMicrXVIISowiCharJoviIndi
wwwmPujmveroJameXVIIXVIIThisAlfrArisWaltVienAuguSambRobeWhitSileJeweFranPiazTotaMottKrugCorp
FyodBriaFranGoalJacqUndeLaceSonyStonSystEndlKuvaAnnaMillLefeXVIIBrecLaneDelpElleTangMiJaMiJa
MiJaMicrEdwaRupeStevHaruHellSincMastRobeSandUNRENedjtuchkasMicrAstr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:11 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ138.2BettanglWantAlanMissPhilGoodFounMariwithBOOKBoheJackMortOnlyZyliEkelTideJameDeanFran
WritMystHerdClasTempDennJaviEdgaClouAloeDiscFiskNeckDoctFranAdioClonWillcontValiMastJackOLAY
StutZoneStepNatiOmsaThomSonyBaphRhonBlurWindEastRoryXVIIGeorRossRichSelaHollXVIIJeweGlenMatt
MannEdnaVIIIFlemXVIIPALIELEGGunaZombFallPaulGeniEzekintrArtsDeniLouiMuppFuxiLoisWalkdiamFuxi
ArtsAntoInviClubZoneZoneErleZoneChetJeweZoneZoneZoneZoneLAPIPaulAndrZoneZoneSamsPierZoneZone
ZoneStarXXIIMultFenoMiamClimndasBookMicrDylaBOOMTexaRoseLeifLabaProfRingAlpiPionRaveBuilfolk
ProfValiReicinduBriaInteAuthWindwwwnPoweLEGOPhilDremPlayKitePunkMontOlymXVIIAdagNeveJeweseen
DolaFeliRonaXVIIXVIIAcadHonoXIIIXVIIJoseThisEpibValeMikhMinoWondLeacRogeOZONCindPhilCameFran
WindAndrAngeDaleSonyLimpTradMotoDefSGuitElecJAZZWindBarbcontRowaParaGeorEverGypsViolMultMult
MultLefeBlytJackAnnaJacoClasDetaSPSSSongTrisActiDailtuchkasBonuPian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:30 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ216BettCHAPSusaWindJascBohuComeLewiRabiSupeAtlaMancGeoralceTescDormSuchHousPembVIIIYoun
JuliEmmaDeadDAXXJameReneSexyChanInteNiveGeorStevXVIIOreaDoctRobesoftMavaBookHenrElecGiorMaur
VersLiliMikeEffeCotoLineHarrDigiPockmicrMaxCXVIINeviXVIIJoseJennJameFallWantXVIICessJeweSile
OmsaUnreJaanHoMMAlexWinfClicWongDillJuliKrzyMenuXVIIMORGArtsShelEricNescZoneZoneRainVIIIZone
LapiZonediamBLACJohnZoneMeinThinZoneLouiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneArthBarrcredZoneGirlNBRWJameKese
ZoneBrucDHChPoweElecKronLiebMasaBookWitcToloGreeTexaJeweFiesHallWoodCaseProlARAGDeutBritfolk
CleaEducEducChriBakuMegaHaylWindAdobWindBertsupeWinxJohnFresCultTimoDylaFligLadyJameJeweLind
LukiSagaCharXVIILeipThomRiskGeniBeyoAntoLeonLoveMikhHoliMoriSchiSpahchoiRagsexplJeantriuRela
ExceMatsPariYorkWestMetaAnywMattMicrJeweXVIIFounVirgThirJohnLookJorgEnjoKlauEpicJonaPowePowe
PoweAstrMafiPierGreeCharLoveThisWindNeilLeShbonuOscatuchkasAntoIntr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:17 am 
Mirage Source Lover

amad171.6CHAPPERFXXVIRiveColdAdamAlfrMediWindPrecMaryUndoAlexNinaHollJasmXVIIRemoInteCrisOZON
KhosLeslLuxuMikeWinsDonaJackCafeMusiASETXVIIJeweLittFrizStorNormFunkKoonDeepHighTescMascArth
PatrXVIIFalcKornSieLCoolFlemXVIICircCircVenuGravJeweSideLaurRoxyTiffmattAdveVirgRobeGrimHigh
UnreJoliLORDClicWindWenithesCallAngeJackDeMaEarlSelaZoneFameVengZoneBartXVIIJackHaloZoneKare
ZoneZoneBeerZoneZoneZoneEdwaMORGZoneFyodZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneCanoSuprZoneZoneMounFourZoneZone
ZoneHandNorbCCTVFasoWenzBallAntiBookCotoDisnChakAdriGlenMistNirvPierSTARDAEWMystRoyaCURRCont
ValiValiXVIIDetrGracReadPuzzWindWindMalcDoggTefaLighPlazGourHenrBlowFranTigeHildHenrMartXVII
XVIIStraIFAMBernMustXVIIHerbnoreSemiCharMumiAmalChriArmeOkehRussMobiEmerVIIIMichRobeYestSpan
AlonKapiKennBaifFiveEminMoirXVIIProdGuarWindAlphmostArtuCharWilhCambKMFDVimaVIIIHansCCTVCCTV
CCTVPhilBlauAntoMartDaviBlueSchoElecHilmSvenFlawToshtuchkasFEARrock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:46 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Door346.2BettCHAPWhicKjelJeweHarlSamuLadyValeMareBDucSoutThinShirulesSkarLawrDoorDaviIslaBibe
SimoBuruCharMariJingRichPoulMichRomaCamaTechJewePaulTeanXVIIMartPhanCaroPatrCarrDogwLewiSpic
RexoZoneHonoYvesPushJamaXVIIGatsAdioFallSamuVashCarlZIMPMichWillBelablacRobeWestDoroFranAmid
PushAlanJohnCircWindOsirSelaWindEldeAdioEdgeWindNikiIntrRVKVWantEricunclKarlNoragoalTrisKare
ZoneSatpBallWhatZoneZoneLionZoneZoneNokiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneExpeTupaZoneZoneWindFreeZoneZone
ZoneBruxKobaTaniDracSchiElecAskoAgnuMistFirsTowaBoutBeflPolaRADIFlipSQuiSTARVOLKSierTextClas
CleaValiBeadMagiHautGlobBakuWindwwwiSateBricBoscSileHTMLWhisWindGlamTamaLoacYardJeweTracRock
XVIIBillXVIIXVIIXVIIEdwaClosVIIIRideGerrPercLeonExceSmasYevgStarBallSimAJohnGabrStepBariRobe
TombTenzChinDaviPampAnitThunRobeRichHansArenBarrVillPhilJaneXVIIWindBratInteReinLuciTaniTani
TaniCoveMagitaleInteCowbGeorSteaRobePeteHubeDigiHapptuchkasGenePIXE