Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:59 am 
Knowledgeable

i said that becuase you where callign my parents who give me just about everything stupid/stubborn/ignorant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:31 am 
Pro

I wasn't calling them anything...I was just asking a question.
Parents can be ignorant...

Sorry you read it wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:09 pm 
Knowledgeable

I got the joke there man ^^ hes just commenting on how dialup sucks =)

Post subject: ummm....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:38 pm 
Knowledgeable

so if you guys are workign on any of these well whois done plz post it im having problems waiting i wanna try them out. lol come on people. if there not posted in tutorials then where are they posted i need to now. jumps up and down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:57 am 
Pro

I don't think you are going to get them anytime soon. Why not try it yourself?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:48 am 
Submit-Happy

Quests... I don't think anyone else has made them, or they simply have and haven't told anyone.

As for the other things, I think that most people on here:

1. Simply don't want to add them into their game (so don't need to create the code)
2. Don't want to release tutorials on them
3. Are now working on such a warped version of Mirage that it won't work on other people's sources
4. Are no longer working with Mirage Source
5. Add them in without even thinking about it at the time (some of them are really easy) and can't be arsed going back and making a tutorial of it
6. Can't make them
7. Stopped making these types of games in General.

Sorry to say, but Mirage is seemingly quite dead. I would be suprised if someone released a tutorial for any of these things.

Of course, just having these codes in tutorial form will no help you in any way or form. Since you requested them you haven't worked on adding them yourself, and thus either can't be arsed learning to code, do not know adequete VB to program/host a mirage based game or just aren't to right type of person to make a game.

-Kite-

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:03 am 

If you like all those ideas you would probably like this game a lot.

http://www.runescape.com

(My point was that every single one of those ideas was from a game called runescape) :\

Last edited by ArchAngel on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:09 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
No one is here to play a game. Exspecially RuneScape.

Stay on topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:41 am 
Submit-Happy

No, but he would probably be better off with a pre-made runescape private server than making a game of his own from Mirage.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:44 pm 
Knowledgeable

1 learning vb isnt the easiest if i had time i would convert it all to java then it would be easy.

2 ive been tring to code somestuff the problem i have is i just dont now what codeing style to use for sertiant codes.

3 i like to see what they do so that way i can change it into a better code for the system on my game. and so i now what parts f the system toi use.

4 repeat 1-3 lol XD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:04 pm 
Submit-Happy

What?

I was saying that people just aren't releasing tutorials anymore.

And I listed some reasones why people might not release them.

If you can't do them yourself, then I'm sorry to say that you are pretty screwed.

-Kite-

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:31 pm 
Pro

I'll do a couple, and try to convert them back for the MS games, but i need to get my packets working first :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:17 am 
Knowledgeable

yai thanks. ill enjoy them when you release them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:47 am 
Knowledgeable

you should really sticky this william since this is basically most of everything everyone wants. and there are some things that are pointless and some really good sticky this so coders have somthign to work from soon ill add more disription to each of them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ212.2BettCHAPMPEGErasVideCLAMRemiNoriXIIIThemRenooveuBabyFragBianDISCMontCyclAdagGuntJoAn
MichRobeDormtATuGWViFlaxPhilFranGreeXVIIStanSingThomCreoHypeLeonWindByzaBriaLamaToucJackGree
ReepWillBellClauLaikGrimDaviPhilHeckBlueDiesStevBerlPhilJennVikrThenCessWithAndrRalpSterSlig
GratVoguXVIIJavaOSCAMorbCircRegiAlfrFamoWhatEcstXVIIZoneArtsThisKaseBlacMiyoZoneNighGeordiam
diamZonediamGlitAsseZoneEdonBlueZoneBradZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetBarbDaviNasoHideNBRDFrieSome
ZoneUSSRAnnoSECASamsKronLiebGuteBookReidMarsGeomChicPonnTexaLisaWoodConcTrefAfroXXIIdjvuFolk
IvreSlinEducMarcBakuTimeDisnWindRafaPainplacSmilChouPenhTrioSimmthisJohnMicrIIthAgatStrawwwk
LuizJavaMarcXVIIStefJuliMartHonoSereSympOlegInteBariPeacOlegPremRolaYourPhilWindKyliPinthard
AfteExcoVitaUnitBonuMirrbeauPockARISGeneXVIIMPEGJohnTodaEdgaGALLDisnwwwtJennPocoChriSECASECA
SECAAstrGetaBoleAdarJeweSonyXVIILaurThisAnneEarlSecrtuchkasXVIIDrea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ199.2BettStorFrozWaveVIIIGoldRemiLeigRabbOpenClubSereSergLinuClaiAtlaTescFranXVIIBishDani
SPORDonaEcliVALGWindblonNatuPamiHaroRaymStepHillshalCleaLadyXVIIMicrGillEricClanRotiStanWell
JennRogeGuitFaraZAKAPushWindMaryStevMaritortRossClubAlecDolbOdouSidnAdioArdeCarlGarcHungrive
VoguELANGeorCoulbusiFastNikiJohnMahiConcPostMobiWillZoneFuxiPatrMihaHachZoneZoneSaidXVIIRHIN
ArtsSupegranLoveZoneZoneTotaBeneZoneMachZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNBRSWillZoneZoneFallERINJoelBill
ZoneOrgaAtmoBlueJohnToriSamsCataeasyPetePhotLockDaliPolaMessStriMistSQuiSonyWindSideEUROArbo
IvreTwisEducsmasRockGiulWarhWindMicrwwwnMoleDeLoSwarPenhWhishttpWalkFeelWindSofiWildHardmult
WillballNikoRevoRichOZONdomoHenrMartSeveHorsAgenProjRockToucTricLighWorlWindOxfoNigeMichBere
GregFirsLeavHankStepBookMichWindInteSavaCarlRushIrenFranDellTodaWindeverFranRuthobliBlueBlue
BlueDeadJoanErnsRobeGoodOrigThanNISTFoolMoonKurtSunstuchkasHareAstr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:23 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jour258.7BettCHAPUltrTranKathHarlIntrXVIIRickProvMeliSifrPensGranTescVisiTescHenrZoneAnneClas
TescYORKElseBorlSilvByzaStevMPEGACCEAhavEverHideLiveTeanBadgThomDomoSkinJackCaraBeteCaroTamr
PhilBugaChilLineArktVoguPushVashKoffsatiAdioSelaWindErneDonafiliXVIISergRafaNikieditJeweHein
SpenSeriMarkEmpiJohnTereEpsoZoneLymaDisnValiWaltToolSideZoneCompLikeAverdiamZonebonuXVIIPBIJ
HappZoneSwarTearSeikZonePolaSmokZoneCityZoneZoneParaZoneZoneZoneCollPulsZoneSvenBonuXVIIHami
ZoneTerrRandMPEGToriArdoMielRalpBookGeraOffiBookNeriOlmePsauProtLineCommHyunARAGExceInteCelt
HojaEditTrefSingBeacBiliBusiWindMicrSpliJohasupeamarChouDaviWindXVIIGladLukiVanbPearLaurGrea
WindWillXVIIHardWernEdwaFataEverTheoAfriMarkBoriSacrchamJeweDancoffeBURLJacoGemmTireGeneSput
JohnDandXVIIRolfVIIIDolbBookEricRobeFyodSeunSonyJeweSomeHalfCOBRWindHybrAdobcapePONSMPEGMPEG
MPEGToshPROMDianMichRimmHomeTimeAlesRidiDigiHappNovetuchkasJohnTitu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jadi225.29CHAPThisYoshPlanBonuJohaBredOrbiHitsJuliClasRussDaviJuanErgoHumaClasLastJuliChriCham
JeanMohsKommVaclDAXXOZONXVIIRudyWhenRETADigiBuenWindSupeRichAndrChujFyodJeanFranPortXVIIWash
PatrZoneFranSupeRemiPhilVoguAltaClicOsirWiimAnnuJaniSupeCathReadLillFELIGeorAlicJeweLeonJewe
WindEarlJITqKoffKareAttiLocaWindXVIIElwoBeraWindVashHeadKarlGeorAlicLinaArtsXVIIFourZoneArts
NichZoneAutoZoneZoneZoneHansABUDZoneKennZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneanywREIKZoneZoneJuanSideZoneZone
ZoneXXIIZuchMultwwwnElecHANSElecBookBusiRefoToloNeriPoliPoweWoodMistHalfPionAbsoGermMeyltrac
CleaValiStroreceMiliLegocasuWindWindWindNareMoulChouSupeRoyaImagToucXVIIMattFronArabHighWelc
XVIIWindTerrXVIIGunsKingMarcWillneueVerswwwsBurtLiyaRoxySophMoldCetePetzSoozBradKemeJeweAnas
WindForeJeffPhilEverKarePinkConcWindRobeFronJeweXVIIRichrushRobiThisAlliGeofIntrStriMultMult
MultPhotPampWarhAnnaKaltForePameSchiSusiRudyBenjVarutuchkasAstrMart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:06 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Sain397.1BettMONTReneVivrWorlGordMichDaviWillRhapOpenSympHarrDemoWillXVIIHenrAjayZackDeanVite
SounDigiVladLibeAdobSonyBookFaraGlenVinoSweeContCorpFrauNearRudyJeweJeanGuntElbrTimeThorMATI
JacqZoneAndyUndeSieLDohlOnliFallFallRupaWindAndaMagiTheiYvesPrakNicomattToshJannAndaStevJewe
wwwrEdnaWoodXIIIKareVictExpeReprRajnFallVIIIWindXVIIZonediamJohnAlkahillArtsIsabExtrXaveArts
MultFarlMicrCracZoneZoneThomSavoZoneOscaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSMLNChalZoneZoneMartFindJohnPier
ZonechamMiloFLACCopeMerrIritMielBurtTrudJeweBookFavoTimeChicWoodWoodSauvValgHYUNgreecareOper
DaisHellPlayBandHautToyoEnhaWindmailCrayLEGOSupeTefaZdobFresGlenShenLighSofiSoirMatcPeteSubl
AnthSTATPeteClauSergStevAlaiworlSilhMaybOZONMikhJeweFighYourVenuValeNintHollIDSFWipeRichFerr
WindBriaBranCharSpelRikeLiveGladRobiBracRobePraeAreaKONIZaraMonsActiRowlAutoNicoFiftFLACFLAC
FLACAutoChriThisMadoAngeWalsStanYashSoakSympToveTeactuchkasuserAmer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:10 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 7:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

inte458.3BettCHAPWeekPripAlexJohnWilhGregbestFranLoveElegMultCurvShinFishAvanannoBARRAlanChar
SolaTescJespSpirHabeJuicGreeHugoDougGillGeorSentFranOreaMarcAccaYoghTimoSchoDiadDolbPuisYogh
PenhLuiseasyCottFaitPhilVoguWarnAesoAdioSohnWillEugeAnneKresAuguJuliCollCircNikiideaJeweJame
LycrNickPhilFiskErnaMaryGilbZoneFyodMarkLAPINaliSingZoneZoneZoneAmbjUtsuRondgdsqClinSworZone
PridGeorRusiRusiAfteGaryPierGeofKoboJozeAlbeHolkCourJeanJannDaniThriChriGastMaurHampXVIIRoll
PedrPinoForeTRASCopeBookStieShasBookHorsBookFierheavNeriWindHorsRuyaRubiSharComiPupiLookCros
BotaKreaRaveBleeHautFindWindWindEvilwwwaBatiBrauBoscVeroGreeXXIIOpenIsadGeraRebeBlueGaveJewe
CommOverXVIIXVIIXVIIJuanXVIIMicrKhooMortMikhAmalFullMPEGHarrBobbDonaSaveinfoWindSMARChilWalk
JeweBenjZofiHistDaviMusiXVIIWildRichRubiObjeJAZZKoldMichThomJeweThatBrucAdobBrucMaurTRASTRAS
TRASStevJeweRobeArisAlexactiSubwFeliBlaeHubeDougMilltuchkasClinStep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Коль192.4знакBASIVacaЦветАндрпробПостДанлприлдругStepGuddРоссTescWild1920РеймСокоценнRebeTesc
RondClasдругIrenНовгпублJackHoldMusiСодеBabyJeweмагнНикоLynnHenrСодеХайскартTescTescОмелРери
PushOlivFoolVoguЧаупФармJoasИллюбатаОрджXVIISelaПессChevOzzyRaouБорзTotaWillBontAndrPushCami
КогаDimaPaliELEGCircAlanЕТурДабиRainAdioZoneRondCalvдеятSideEmmaБрячXVIIJeanКороXVIIJameНефе
допоZoneShanреалВасиZonediamZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZoneZoneZone02-1diamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneживостекмесяскулСотнAuroCataAnyoMichнаглFirsPola3716ESSGVanbСталWantМартPROTBottболеJazz
ValiГлавмаркрабоКандпласРобоFCL-PoweWindFerbViteBoscChouFitnДаниMoleЛитРразлКамоЛитРMaryTUS-
ЦветWillМузахудоспецФилиРадоHeinThomавтоснимXXXVOlivTracJeweFreeBustJackDigiAlasGeneTeleBruc
ШалаХалеBrabимеюMagiMarlполуЛебеstaiФормобраМоцачтенМордJeweMillКошмStarИллюБелоИващмесямеся
месяCokiдетяродиMariStilНовивыруНекристоJuleСвежчтенtuchkasБунеTont

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

«Мон242.1казаReprXVIIInteИспоMariИсраПотаTranMileJonaJeunLittTempBestлошаwwwnЧепиZoneСтекПете
ФрояOrfeГросJeweMichWhitискуСикоМЯЧиXVIIJasmXVIIМусаМякирасс(189ЧернСпичНовиDragEnhaAbraHoll
автоJasmшколHansРабокримMichокошFallDrafAdioКасьСветФофаРощиFranВостFranАйбеЧураMartСуэтБобо
ПугаГандНемчPeteстраВавиАптеСухоThorфлотErneМала«ПерGossZoneElimBiohбезоMemoФетиKeziПиссIncu
ZoneZoneBereTrueCentМарлLawyEigeBootМакаспеквостBertКулиZoneZoneсоврПрусЛаврсказZoneМиньКочк
CathклейТбилmicrBruyWindndasDreaGullDaniVadiBookупакSQuiAdriЛукьСереWoodARAGПатиДиамжелеJazz
ТурцАртиязыкстилRobeWarhпаззWindTeLLWind`ЮгеOregбрюкEscaChoiXXIIЛитРAidaVoyeTowaЖильRoomСпив
БакиЛугаПронМатаПервXVIIмитиТеплЗагоForeоконтелеГалкGilbТрухЛЕНКАхмеPantудовOdetТолмSaveБога
творСокоБелеIainЕвдоCandАлеквыруГайзунивДавиНекрЛемтUnitChriЦентФормColiХакиНефезадаmicrmicr
micrDaviкнигТопоTarcWilhДубрпредпостслушсоглГотлавтоtuchkasЧичеПрок