Database Issues

Updates and Changes regarding the website/forum/source will be given here.

Hi all!

Postby Mawwan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Heya everyone! i'm Raklen and i'm very glad and i thank a lot about the community reborn, i'm mirage source user and i'm developing a project (im learning but never too late :P).

I've been waiting for the re-up since 2 or 4 weeks, and i cant wait to take a look at the tutorials and everything.

A little introduction: I'm Raklen, i'm a normal (i say normal because there are people that can do as they want with that things xd) user of mysql and php, also a little graphic dessigner.

Which those learnings, understanding VB scripting it's not a bloody mess, but i still need to learn so much things, and i guess in this communitiy i will be fine for learning a lot of things and make up my project gets better (with 3.0.3, 3.0.7 idk why can't create the characters, doesn't give error but dont create them, i'll investigate about it :/ )

Also i tried VBgore (awesome engine by the way, i like it a lot) and i setted up some features, but it was too much for me to script all the spells (and i'm a person that i like so much the spells and magic lol), and ms3.0.3 has the old-school rpg style that i groved up with, and that's a point that i like it.

Thanks really, see ya for here :D
Mawwan

Google Talk: marc.gica@gmail.com

Re: Hi all!

Postby William » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 am

Good to have you here, I like your positivity :)
I'm on Facebook!My Youtube Channel Send me an email
William
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com

Database Issues

Postby William » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:45 pm

So it seems I lost a few years with my backup again. Shit happens, but it's back up again and thats what matters.

Thanks for understanding :)
I'm on Facebook!My Youtube Channel Send me an email
William
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com

Return to News