Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Npc Placement
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:05 pm 
Pro

I would do this myself, but I don't feel like programming. Anyway, its like in the npc editor, you have the option to place the npc on a certain map. It would come up with a list like the map report tutorial.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

Post subject: Re: Npc Placement
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:31 pm 
Submit-Happy

What's wrong with doing it in the map editor?

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:38 pm 
Pro

Nothing, but its more convenient to be able to place it right in the npc editor. I am not saying take it out of the map editor, I am saying make it both places.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:39 pm 
Submit-Happy

Mhh... but if you did it with a list box, you'd only be able to place the npc in one place >_>

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:53 pm 
Pro

Robin you dont seem to be understanding this. You don't save any values in the npc, you just put a little part of the map editor in the npc editor. If you are placing the npc multiple places, you open the npc editor, make the npc, find the map, press save. Find the other map, press save, etc.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:01 pm 
Submit-Happy

I do understand, but from what you said it seemed like you wanted to add a list box to the NPC editor which would save when you saved the NPC.

But if you wanted to add a separate save button next to the listbox, purely for saving the npc to that certain map, you should have said so ;D

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:14 pm 
Pro

Sorry. I hate when I assume people read my mind. Thats what happens after playing super smash brothers for an hour against the computer. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

tren190.5CHAPReprJuliHadoJustMargGeorAndrSanoSideHopoyongJohnAdamXVIIJasmSkarMEGAWaltManlAzur
SusaGranAzizSudhLargMaryJeanJameGanaVeetAlejJogoApocEscaConcPercVisaDepaGillPatrCeliFounAnni
ColgFirsDUENCarlAndrDAIWLewiCaroFallCircFallAndrGrimmollLocuJuliXVIIbrusMIDIJorgAngeCONSOpen
NintHenrJameQuikBreaSelaRobaskirFranMargPowewwwbPlanSomeDougSympSwarUnivArtsAgatCircZoneUniv
ZoneZoneComiZoneZoneZoneKarediamZoneOctoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJazzYounZoneZoneFranExacZoneZone
ZoneGALWUSSRMiniSchaElecYukoElecBookGhosMotoHappLeifWALLBradVanbPoweSTARMohaKenwMarybrieBalk
CityValiSdKfmotiAliaLandZizzColtYosswwwnNoorBrauLighAngeGourintrINTEdescDaviBreaWindLastDona
PacoActiStepVIIIVillwwwnXVIIHenrLoveBestDeepDaviBenqSienEssewwwmWestScarBennPlusRelaTennPowe
WindBengNapoBarbBreaJudiJennOperDaviStarErneWantKingJoshWinnColoFighKyliPascArleGeldMiniMini
MiniCoveBapaPeteChatBleuFreaShinPublEoinDickJuneDonatuchkassalaSett

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:43 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

gril179.4CHAPPERFXVIIComiCharGeraSideIlyaDisnLiviPeniRemiXVIIDinnMuzzEttaXVIIWebeErleRobeRond
GaryGeorRainNormHistTodaXVIICafeUriaLSDSTurnWherShowTeanAlleGeorKrisBasbSparCourTescClubArth
GlisJohnFranKarlBegiAidaSchoJohnOmatCircRogeRhytGaelFourUptoMariJeweshinJeanRobeMichScheShri
WindFedeRichAlerWindSelastylProtRubiStepPeteSamaArteJohaSwarAmerZoneSoutArtsJoseShibZonePhil
ZoneZoneAlivZoneZoneZoneXXIIMORGZoneblacZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWaxmHessZoneZoneAlieManiZoneZone
ZoneLeinFragSharBingOptiDolbKronBookToloMistFilmMorgConvMistSOZVMistSTARCADIHeliMacaProdtrac
SonszeroLibesteaWitcHarlLikeWindWindWindBOOMRedmLegoIntrGourStraJavawinnIlluCannXVIIFairChap
striTracDearAlphHerbJohnozonRefrScarWaltNorrJohnBankRobiTaylTopsMalcTimbBibiMartBarrEugeFurr
survFionLeanUnitQueeTinaSodowwwgThomFIFAAAALDigiPhotXVIIVisiHellEricHermFakeJenndateSharShar
SharGeofLymaHiroHaugTonyCaraEighXVIInegoHeavAdriKooptuchkasLestResi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:44 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

aven386.7CHAPCornBretJeweJaneVinoScraMartLeopValeDormprogBoilThisStanMeryTesciMPADeatRichInto
ArouErlePonsThisEltoXVIILundCharOutsVersConcKundRemiReacJeffGustPaulMarrDoveCrazElviThomJacq
CredZoneWindDianGrimJoseMornFallMacbCraiHummStefMicrRobeTurtDaneSideBracVojtAgatSympOscaCity
EloyGhiaSlimClicMakeWorlELEGHAWXElsaLakaHeinWindRoxyBeliArtsSympJaroSeafNasoErleTranASASArts
GardJormArtsZoneZoneZoneHonoZoneZonePrymZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneIsaaPROMZoneZoneQuicstarZoneZone
ZonePiermillPLUSBruyFireIndeSamsWindJillWhenToloFlipAdweSoftEmmaMicrStudMystTrefPunkHumaFolk
HaneValiRussHewlBeacWinxKidsAudiFlasRETASoftSmilChouBrunChowThomXenoAidaVIIIIggyNellKansYour
GregJeweLiveAdolJeffSherJordAcadJasmInteMORGEpsoCyndRideOlegGiveOlegVivaWellDoesKlayTracHelg
SudoAdriDaviHaveLurkTracHerbJohnBorsVirtGhiaTerrSoldXVIIMariMakiMichDebbCherAlisintePLUSPLUS
PLUSAlexRobeWelcJeweBabbDiamMarkPerfFionMurdKateLindtuchkasmemoPaul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:11 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Gori115.9UnknBettLouiHammJeweSiegFranMicrAcidXVIIBestWillEauxAtlaMidnStuaRobeClydArthNextHits
AkhaJeweMattiPodGeraWellKyleChriDaniGabrJackJameAgatStanErneBaldErnsEdwiXVIIEsteTescShamUnfo
SweePercProdXVIIThanCotoKarlJuliModoSelaSpliDigiMotoMcDoLowlmattWittGustAlanFounBeniEdmuPush
JeweFunkCircEnjoFallElegHansElleLiveMozaXVIIPotoSelaMaryZonePennZoneMistSideTimePeteZoneToge
ZoneZoneHoneHaroZoneJohnXVIIZoneZoneJackZoneZoneZonePablZoneRideZoneZoneZoneZoneSonyZoneLAPI
ZoneXVIICollTRASAKruUltrStieBrotagesWordErnsEscaFlesSQuiOlmeLinePlanAVTOBELLXXIIMoviShenCoun
FrelChloFerrPennLeonFerrBabyWindWindBleuProfTefaUnitRoseEukaDoddStanJeweOZONCruiHellRobefirs
ClaiFaceDaviXVIIXVIIUllsAcadBookglobpunkPiroMichStylFilmApopkBitCollDomiENVYJennWendQuesBria
PeppToveAngePlenTerrwwwiSideJacoJoneFionFredLastwwweTempFranOlivMamaWilhFireIndiThomTRASTRAS
TRASCrusToyoJudgneedDemoSabiFMEAJohnEpipWITCDoctJenntuchkasKursBenQ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:21 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Earl252.68BettCHAPSydnJameThanXVIIMargPoinCognPerfGreeEnhaJeweHenrBabaDaviHiddContZoneChoeMMOR
CormErnsRomaSusaRogeJackGeraMarcAgatOetkGiovQuenKillBrisBackSmitPicaPaulGreeMariTescMorbChar
CalvFantKlasDantJuleReilArchJameGlobELEGFallPentMichJohnQuikAlfrGeorJoseWillHiroJameXVIIXVII
INCOCotoSelaKoffOsirSelaRoxyXVIIAlfrMacbAlaiavosModoZoneZoneWantJaroAdamDiddDaviFallZoneToge
ZoneZoneFireZoneZoneZoneElliChetZoneMarcZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindWestZoneZoneZoneDisnZoneZone
ZoneGottMarqCitiMeteArdiNodoJohnFinaFantGillWindZamaOlmeDuraExpePoweSQuiHYUNARAGAmerThisClas
CleaBrioSpecBlacKotlBabyMemoWindWindsterCrazConnChouCafeYarrGeraHardFallJimiReveAgatWilhJoha
SandGeofFOREXVIIToryMotiXVIIKindEltoHeinDonaPetePhenDolbEdmoLongFrauWindRamzWordJerzCameClan
JennARISMarlMicrRudyHeadMicrBookRobeXVIIPantOverMiedJohnJeweModeSpliWillNEGASusaSixtCitiCiti
CitiGillGeofMoonThisSchmSiegFirsMediVadiDarkFlawcanntuchkasJoseThis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxинфоspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 6:07 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Step291BettCHAPDaviRaptIoseCanoSamuPaulimblMikaStanRoadForgQuatResuStanHearDualZoneLaneLubo
AtlaTescRingSorbPenhKeracucuJekyFranJameJameJohaStepGarnPhilNiveCleoCredCredOLAYJeweSyphPale
SplamuchChilRecoAmarMeanActiSimoElegviscmattGiovBonuRogeCharPentXVIISilvNikiSelaCircSympSaro
ArktDrivHenrSharFilmAlejWlodacquFollFactNormAgavWindArtsNasoSexuGeorHewlRondZoneAlanOnlyZone
SwarLarrdiamZoneMaryStefHaraSidnWindXVIIRidlEugeWITCAudiHectBasiJackARCHMoonBrotReshNeanExpe
HateGALWZuchCMOSWedgDaviMabeCataBookInviAmazParaNeriRosiDarkBestJohnGeniARAGIntoBaroThisBlue
RollMirrEditHounXIIIChesWindWindDjVuwwwnLEGODremChouBaldChoiXVIIStanEricLanghttpRoadDeatXVII
BitmLiviDreaAdolHennFyodHonoThisPainPiogOlegClarPainVisiSlowWindCineGammHealUnfiNagiunplChri
WindToveDaviwwwfCleaNothHarrWilhMastPOSIMannAlanKaspRussNeilCaroXVIILeShJoseMartSiemCMOSCMOS
CMOSSergSozvBestAnnaColuHuntUriaRobeRoadWeepPaulJuantuchkasEnglGali