Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2 bugs for my XP
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 am 
Regular

Ok I have a Dell Ispiron b130 and my computer keeps giving me errors for both client and server
server side is
Code:
Run-timie error '339'
Component 'MSWISCK.OCX' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

and client side
Code:
Run-timie error '339'
Component 'RICHTX32.OCX' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

after I got it I tried registering the VB6 sp5 RT's, and the one on the forums that william posted, but that did not work, and mines windows xp so I'm not sure why it's doing that, since it runs on my computer at school which is a windows me any suggestions

Post subject: Re: 2 bugs for my XP
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:33 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
http://www.aliensoftware.co.uk/Files/Re ... x_file.asp

Err, read that carefully, and then follow the link at the bottom, and download the two OCX files that are here: http://www.aliensoftware.co.uk/Files/do ... _files.asp

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 pm 
http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/libraryfiles.exe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 pm 
Regular

Ok Perfekt yours worked for me, now I can run my server and all on this computer thanks... by the way the other one that Nean posted was ineffective and made absolutely no changes to my .ocx's thanks Perfekt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:23 am 
Shadow Dragon wrote:
Ok Perfekt yours worked for me, now I can run my server and all on this computer thanks... by the way the other one that Nean posted was ineffective and made absolutely no changes to my .ocx's thanks Perfekt

Everyone knows about the libraryfiles.exe file. It's common knowledge around here. Most people are just smart enough to have it already, no offense.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:33 am 
Regular

I remember the file from Elysium but, could not find my files and I was being to lazy to dowload ES again. DarkX tried sending them to me but my computer glitched and would not recieve the file.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:41 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
'MSWISCK.OCX'
'RICHTX32.OCX'

Google those, and you can get downloads for the file. To register those files manually, do this:

First, put the .ocx files in this directory: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32

Click Start, then Run. Type: regsvr32 MSWISCK.OCX and hit enter. Or with an earlier version of windows, you might have to type the whole file path.

If you're really serious about using mirage source, this is golden information to know by heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:23 am 
Regular

Well I have it down by heart and the files saved to 3 different jump drives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:43 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Anit433.8BettCHAPRemiNakeAntoElliMagiPaulErikJuliBackPRESBaryBistOlivMontSemiDormJeweHaroXVII
TescGeisAMBAShinGarnBandExpeHowaXVIICreoPonsWhenSettCreoPoweKissSaltNiveMatiWrinDaniDollSpla
EscaXVIIMargFunkPhilLycrJeweBonuTsonCollWindTheoGedeThomTamrFacePaulCollNikiClicPALITrevJohn
ClasOrdemailElenAnotMaurWaltZoneXVIIPoweRITZCityFablHappZoneZoneFritCoqudiamZoneGuitwwwgZone
XVIIWillPURERusiMariKathIrenWaltBertLuciDelpPatrThisRASKWinxOlivRespTetsAlaaXVIIGineEdgaAfri
TokuDecoVisuTRASSchaTreeStieShemBookSuicAmazMadhFiesDefiFootCubyBradPierActiThomHappreadSmoo
DotsHellTrefKillHautCurtPinnWindCentwwwnBagaPanaDremDolcEverCompEsseMaggDirtYossGridBrucInti
RamoErleCharAcadJereViceRoalXVIIWhatBrokElviVladMalcMPEGJuliPrelMattHypeRenaChesMarcWinnStri
WindSallhttpJohnGartLibetypeBethHodgFionWillBagaMadoAstrTheoDiefIrmgwwwrSaniElmaKoniTRASTRAS
TRASNintInstBuddBonnGarrLoveAdamLawrGlueLongStevvoictuchkasGetrMess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Agat185.4DEFISorrXVIISummBachRossNewcTracXVIIBegiTescOrdiThinTranTombEXPEMikeBrenHappLinuExtr
MonsRomaJuleBRIXPostStanPhilNatiGeraMSETTravAstoMondRicaMoonConcRichEricToveTefaBeteMariYell
DeedDonaLarrLymaDianChasVirtGodfIncrDramhorrVoluTommChilEdmuFranHealgradTakeEricRobeXVIIHear
PushGiocFranDailBreaWolfCokiStreEldeXboxVertWindLikeZoneIntrJohnAdamDaysArtsXVIIHastLeavOrda
ArtsZoneMicrAmelAwayZoneXVIISpeaWhenJeweZoneXVIIRichZoneAddiJameGillAlexZoneEldeYounXVIILind
SystXVIIMajeFLACRollMicrMielAntiFittGonaBookDivaKnirFiesTropWindMuchSlimHertPROTDeriDiagInst
SupeMagiFerrDiscMagiPacoInteWindWindChanDocuMoulClatRoadPuriLopeLuizUSAIGaiuJaroElleGoldMike
FantGravJohnTereBrinAlexWehrHenrOtamRainWrenPeteHoffJeweAlbuCeteSagaFELINotySeedBoriDirtThis
SergJeffMichDecaUnblAdamDrWePanzXVIIDreaJackXVIIWindMarcAlbaTripJackMicrLosiJacqLiseFLACFLAC
FLACAdobFranPlusBarrJohnStanworlAllaAlekSusaINTEBrentuchkasWormAmer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Nine57.1BettBettMeilAlbeHeinJuleMandOlivRaouViteTescDekoTescLastShowRichTescScarSupeMaevJuni
FiskBeanArniCosmPixiPureGlisCharSuzePatrFresHenrVitaDomaAccaAutrWellPalePacoBlowRichSchaCred
CaspEURHBrasNaviCotoDaviCultKeviMargLeavGregXVIIFranElegJohnNikishinGoodEpilHerbMoleHansSaum
HalfPartPierMagdAlexBonzProjZoneArisEvanMORGZoneStanZoneAlanZoneZoneStraMiyoZoneZoneAntoZone
RobePeteLudwPeteCompJameChetPachGoldPapuMirkXVIIGranNokiClasChetXVIINazaHuggHarrWillVictBrow
ElieLoviGermNTSCopenCataRifaDigiWindErnsinflBradDefiZamaJardHambRenzWindARAGCoyoFamiThisfusi
BALAQiddEducBlanBlanBiliRescinteAudiWindWinxBorkCastSecrTrioWindStephttpWelcwwwmZiehSTOPMicr
JethSupeLukaHectXVIIVIIIVIIIRomaLeonXVIIcaseMacrEpsoWhirBumpYevgAlekRobeVIIIBonuYounJacqFore
AnimXVIINilsHankCherSweeThisModeExceNigesingBarrAbovJackClauMakiHorrRealAutoJennAlleNTSCNTSC
NTSCDestDickLarrIrwiMannTakaJoceProjJameAnnaMicrFerntuchkasDietSafa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Trun245.3CHAPStreBenoJeweJoyfKrzyErnePierUSSRElegUnitOrieJackColuThomElaiHenrHansZoneXXIIHear
RoseXVIIComiTerrKiriMipaLacaPamiJeweOptiJewePartStouPurePhilGeraNickByzaHanuCaraHenrTituHous
BreaNubyBaixXIIIFunkChriEnigELEGcottavanDidiAlfrAlleDaviVeniTimeDaphGuccNikiSilvNikiBrowFlat
MostJeweMaurJubiBrenHyruDaniPlatLounClanellaDjivPapeArtsSwarBradXVIIRammArtsZoneNellMadoArts
ZoneAlexZoneSwarSwarVelvGabrDaviChesJackHenrRamtElsaPoweLaurAlphSamuTourWindAssaRAISWindVari
ThomchamBerlCasiDabrJameSamsSonyPoorWindBookDesiCrocSwarBradMistOlmeKenwInteNaniNetsManuPost
polyAeroXVIIUntaProSKittBiliwwwrWindWindBarbBremLegoJerrFresEricOSETReveCollBesaWilddoonSigm
WindFerdAcadLeahHerbEricXVIIJuleTimeDeceJoseEdwaSvetImagmailMikhMostEnglGeorwaveAnchElsaKerr
wwwnJohnViviEnglMagiVincBestKlauAGEIProgBrenDigiPublRobeRISCXVIILindKaraPinkKlauJavaCasiCasi
CasiAntoRussIntrSamsQuarWordSailJohnXVIIMODUMartgoodtuchkasTuriTere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting