Recent updates
23/10/08 -game has been realsed

Name:Netherworld Online
Site: http://netherworldonline.com/phpbb
staff:
Zidsal :"programming" and mapping
Meanz: Hosting 24/7

Features
Although Netherworld Online has alot of minor feature. I though I would just post the main ones here to get your attention:

Faction system
Swarm minigame
Siege weapons and destructable buildings
Capturable lands
Beast Taming

MinorFeatures
weapon skill:Level meele weapons, which will give a bigger chance to crit and do more damage.
passive skills:Each class has there own speacil passive skill.
Tokan rewards and exchange:(you get tokans by completeing events and killing the enemy).
Guards: monsters that are only aggressive to a certain team.
Rank system: by exchanging a certain number of tokans in for badges you will get a cool rank by your name!

Features to come
Mage Class:Add in the mage class as a whole and change the regain health/mana system.
Different size npcs:To add in the realism of bosses and make siege objects more realistic.

Description of the game
If you have not worked it out by now the game is going to be very PVP focused. Unlike most games main game content starts the moment you log on. Unlike other games it will take a while to master your user.

Althought no storyline has been set in stone yet. We are certain there will not be a campaighn for players to follow (with the odd exception of ingame events).

Screenshots

Last edited by zidsal on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: NetherWorld Online
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:02 am 
Regular

Cooooooool =[)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
You need to change all the guis when you got some spare time. Also the characters aren't shown correctly on frmNewChar. And the male/female option box is mixed. Male will give you a female sprite, while female will give you a male sprite.

The guard that attacked you right away when I logged in was very annoying, since I couldn't kill him so he almost killed me. And I didnt know I didn't cause any damage to him. The enemy damage done is blitting too long. Change the interval in the game loop. Its probably set to like 4000 atm. Make it something like 1000 instead. Ah, just noticed that es has a extra check for if you stand on a enemy. That's a good bug fix.

Some kind of map would be awesome. Im trying to get out of town but I don't really know where I am atm. I just found a sword, I guess I was lucky since I spoke to all the npcs. Now I killed a guard, and have like 10hp left. But I got 0 exp. =/

This are just some things that can improve the game. Looks like you got a good start though. The mapping is great and a good demo. Mind explaining what the arena is and what level you should be to be there?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:50 pm 

Quote:
You need to change all the guis when you got some spare time. Also the characters aren't shown correctly on frmNewChar. And the male/female option box is mixed. Male will give you a female sprite, while female will give you a male sprite.

The guard that attacked you right away when I logged in was very annoying, since I couldn't kill him so he almost killed me. And I didnt know I didn't cause any damage to him. The enemy damage done is blitting too long. Change the interval in the game loop. Its probably set to like 4000 atm. Make it something like 1000 instead. Ah, just noticed that es has a extra check for if you stand on a enemy. That's a good bug fix.

Some kind of map would be awesome. Im trying to get out of town but I don't really know where I am atm. I just found a sword, I guess I was lucky since I spoke to all the npcs. Now I killed a guard, and have like 10hp left. But I got 0 exp. =/

This are just some things that can improve the game. Looks like you got a good start though. The mapping is great and a good demo. Mind explaining what the arena is and what level you should be to be there?

thanks for the comments the gender, gui and character not displaying will be fixed for the next version as well as blting. As for guards attacking you thats slightly worrying as you should spawn in your faction's town not the eneny. How many times have you logged in? as it may be they where targetting you from before.

The guards are ment for capturing the enemy towns in groups, by killing 10 of them you take over the town and are payed tax every 5 minuets. The arnea is just another form of 6 map pvping for people to have fun in. It also surves another purpose as it holds the entrance to the swarm mini game. It is also currently the only place you can tame pets (hens, rabbits and if you can find a group magic mushroom) - so the arena is for any one as long as you can dodge arrows e.t.c :D.

Also thought I would post saying I finally had the motivation to finish mapping so the red town is now complete!. The npcs have moved according to there orginal location but it means both capital cities are finished so /cheer.

I thing I will get to work on making a guide and world map to the game as I never really explained the game well. Also hopefully today I will be buying a .com and getting a forum host so no more crappy ads.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:52 pm 
Regular

The same problems all occured with me. I started off in the red town, and the red guards attacked me. Also, I suggest mapping some areas between a red and the blue town, while wonder around in town, I suddenly found a blue town *_*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:31 am 

O.k thanks for the feedback guys I will look at the gaurds a.i now as it needs fixing. In other news I now have a new website as I am sure the old one wasn't doing me any favors. You can find the new forums at: http://netherworldonline.com/phpbb/index.php

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:08 am 

deathknight wrote:
The same problems all occured with me. I started off in the red town, and the red guards attacked me. Also, I suggest mapping some areas between a red and the blue town, while wonder around in town, I suddenly found a blue town *_*

sorry to double post but I thing I know the problem as I just logged in... Someones captured the blue city :roll:.and someone else has captured the red city :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:06 pm 
Regular

Maybe you should start the starting towns far apart, add other towns in between to capture, and not let the starting towns get captured. Makes a bit of sense to me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:52 pm 

Quote:
Maybe you should start the starting towns far apart, add other towns in between to capture, and not let the starting towns get captured. Makes a bit of sense to me.

this is what I proberly will do later on once I get my motivation to map back.

Also rememeber the first netherworld Online Event will be happerning today at 15:00 gmt 0+

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:37 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Four295BettCHAPProfFRONMaxiDonaMahePlayOtakJeweAsheKoolFiskZoltMidnEttaMarcReedZoneGonnTesc
ChriLeslGoodItalBillDonaJeanRockXVIIMikaIrisGordBonuXVIIBonuFranXIIIWindMatiEnglCathGiniRegi
PatrLoveRobeRandIrisCatcRisiCaroBlinCircRiviVoluSylvArthPeteGiacAlegCarlJingJoanThomMottKlau
WindDavithesBillCrysSelaBettXVIIClanRobiCardEleaToscFinaZoneMariOZONTurbXVIIMikaPeridiamSony
ZoneZoneVoluZoneZoneZoneJillZoneZoneFirsZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWataHermZoneZoneKiyaBellChetZone
ZoneMaruMadeSiemPartBoscShinDavoVersGaryAnnaDiegMorgJenoLeifPeteDonaBonuPROTVOLVMadoKGJuOper
ValiValiSlinBlanHautVtecStunCreaWindGrifAgrisupeViteSupeKiteCompDylaReedXVIIJeweWaywRameTele
ThreLaurXVIITituErasMiguXVIIKingRichBoleVivaMiliXVIIMySQOkehIvanWaxwNaviGenaAudiRelabackDisn
GeneCapoFordKurtEasyWillSharFredMerlWindMichGleeIrenBriaPaylBarbJeweAnimAdobDebiAnneSiemSiem
SiemWindVIIIBobbFielLucyOrigColoCharwwwrWhybXVIILVMHtuchkasBlodFull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:13 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:44 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

stor366.1CHAPThisXVIIBackJameRiveAlisSympJuliCathGordTescRichTescSuavBistReflStefEricJuliBeir
RondJillDrewTescKeviXVIIRichPartNellXVIIOrigEditRichWillPetePureMineRonaCleaAlonSifrPaleJona
OracFranNaviSideChriXVIICotoAndeLaszCharELEGDarkRogeElizDeadAdioArraJeanElegGlobPushFunkVogu
MariOZONWeniELEGVipuFeliThomZoneElegPaliZonediamElsySandXIIIKarlZoneIMDBStevSeriReviZoneRodm
ZoneZoneZoneZoneArthBackZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJackZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZonePLEWPlewCARDEuroBoscNordSwisDiscWorlEverEasyGinaCuorOlmeMistWALLOLEDTOYOAutoSandMerrNorw
MoocESCADecoBlanBakuWindRelaWindWindworlIwakSiemSonyChloEukaAICPXVIIThisThisMessXVIIErleMike
DarkXenoJrJrGiovLewiAlphAcadHonoKeenAnatDeadXVIIWindRecoBriaThunIsabIntePozoInteVivaAntoSven
steaStevVitaJapaKirsdarkFolsSimCKonzNinePridPeteJoycJameDisnFrieJaneRammKingThemCatlCARDCARD
CARDClouErinDaviLoreScorJameThisReinolimJeweEnglArnotuchkasCravBlin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:31 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Orig385.5BettBettAlanSummJustCarnGeorLuizDougStevTescJeunFranMortChriMartJohnDiamRhytHaroAlan
TotaXVIIJuleLiviPhilCharRedeRudyMusiKariWillJohnXIIIAhavWorlVIIIHenrFranWarrLargDownStevWell
SoyeZoneMcDeParkFranSterMornClarVendXVIIBaklReneRootPlacmailMichDumeshinAndrNevidesiHenrReco
WindRosaErledolcGordELEGDocuWindJeweCircJohnWindMODOTakeKnutLaurGoinHaroArtsJohaSoniWillMORG
StanEricArtsBobbZoneZoneKarlXVIIZonePatrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJoycChriZoneZoneParaInviFritMass
ZoneXVIILineGlobBoucNatiIndeMIELKariVasiWindBookGlamAdweChicProtWoodParkAlpiOPELPatiRembVHSR
PinkPersbonuKiriSergDinoWarhJewemailSoutTakesupeTefaClorChoiDaviStanElenwwwnAlleMornMichMicr
GoodXVIIPlatYMCASatiKapiArchTodaDancElviPunkTitoAdamGWCIOlegMichBartfilmPhilPozoReebShinManf
WindJameStarOCLCCityPrieNatuDeviXVIIlateObjeDisnKeviEvenUzziBajaWindCherSilvLeonPinkGlobGlob
GlobGeneJostDrumHenrCosmInclOstrMidnBryaIntoVictBonutuchkaseverJere

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:10 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Velv218.4CHAPPREFSuprNighVoguHighJoseSwCAUlriPeteBradLoveAaroFincBritScotSounTaruXVIIViteStra
DISCOtheBarbSigmToshNiveJuddLawrAryeDeepIntrAxelParaXVIIAmarVictXVIIBillGammToniPensRexoRena
MatiMySQPercQuenAragPushXVIIClauMODOSelaCircKapoShitSelaLloyHamaChapGingBIANBookPushRabiXVII
RogeDotsCircAlmoParfJameNikiXVIIElegFallVictArthSpliAshiZoneFyodZoneXVIIGottnstoCircZoneSnob
ZoneMiyoGirlZoneZoneZoneMaryZoneZoneJohnZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMotoZoneZoneZoneZoneThisZoneZone
ZoneSuprPierVideErnsKronBoscShagDisnPoweBontTinyfindBridMistWoodMistPierSTARARAGUldrvitrClas
zeroUnisAeroProSMaxiBratAmouKriswwwrLADACreaSmilChouEscaqMonPhilEmilReadideaSistLethHelgDwig
JeweAgatAubrXVIIToriJohaHonoJackPathJohaDolbRestMOSKLeonBefosteaXomaSimoIntrPeteNikeModeMicr
MPEGNelsJennKennWindEloiToscHeroLaurShadwwwnAstrPLUSRussNinjDediDisnKwanSadiAndyRowlVideVide
VideLiveDaniLeneBonuAccoFranRowlPollCamiAlleLawrThistuchkasTanvThat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:22 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо