Mirage Source
http://miragesource.net/forums/

Come'on Guys
http://miragesource.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=2214
Page 1 of 1

Author:  William [ Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Come'on Guys

Go and write tutorials or something for the contest now :P You cant just sit at home doing nothing, you must aniticipate ;) Join the community!

Author:  Coke [ Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Come'on Guys

My submission:

Quote:
Opening vb6

Navigate to:

http://www.google.com

Next, search:

"how to run an application"

end of tut.

Any bugs or errors, please feel free to fix them yourselfs since i wont.

toodles!


I know.. i really do try too hard sometimes...

Author:  Dragoons Master [ Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Come'on Guys

I told you already, I didn't have the time last month, yeaterday I got into vacations, only 1 month and I'll go home only in a week. After that I'll start making the tutorial for my AI system ^^

Author:  Robin [ Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Come'on Guys

Not sure whether I'll have the DX8 tut ready for the competition...

Might make a tutorial for my woodcutting system and then just release the DX tutorial when I'm ready, rather than rushing.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/